Coalburner

>coalburner
>jewess
>shill
>childless
>roastie
>attention whore
>asking for donations
I fucking hate this worthless whore and that finnish and others white knighting for her

Be honest. If she came up to you in person and told you she'd fuck you for money, you'd do it.

Of course, doesn't make her any less of a dumb roastie

lauren actually redpills people on why they should be trad. what are YOU doing?

Not playing I'm a female card so give me attention.

Really though, how much is one fuck worth?

Still not as bad as laura joomer

Source?

>converts millions of white male youth to unironic white nationalism

S-S-such a j-j-j-Jew right g-goys I mean guys?

Lauren is the typical white girl that we should be fighting for. She has brains but knows her place in society and it's below white men. You're clearly a Jew behind that flag, time to turn my jew dogs.

these are shill threads. lauren is redpilled af and makes people trad. they even shut down her patreon which is proof shes /ourgirl/. i think she has paypal still if you want to donate a few dollars. im putting in $50 right now for based lauren!

Hello /leftypol/. Your bait is shit. Lauren has converted hundreds of thousands of people to our side.

>I fucking hate this worthless whore and that finnish and others white knighting for her
You would think she was a bit smarter. She better not be the one complaining in her 30's how there are no more great guys out there.

who dat

i love lauren and just gave her $100. youre leftypol. what have YOU done?

JIDF please go. You're not fooling anyone.

>roastie
prove it

3 ethereum, she's expensive

>woman
>not being an attention whore
you should leave the house more often

THIS.

been proven she didn't burn coal bro

Anyone who insults Lauren in those terms is:

>a non-white
>a leftist
>a degenerate
>a shill

Every single Lauren Southern hate thread is a character assasination thread.

What shills fail to realize, is that even if you were the most hardcore 1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW neonazi you would not see Lauren as an enemy, why would you? She never punches right, she wants to stop immigration and defends many of the principles. Why would she receive more hate from the (((right))) than any SJW Tumblrite? You are exposing yourselves.

>this thread again

You really hate it when an attractive young lady isn't speaking Jewspeak 24/7, aren't you?

This exactly.. it shows the lenghts some of you pathetic creatures will go. This bitch is ONLY concerned about right wing idea's because thats WHERE THE MONEY is. By all means keep giving her your money instead of spending it in a way thats beneficial to you or your family.

>lauren actually redpills people on why they should be trad
Traditionalism is the ultimate bluepill as it vales sacrificing yourself for society instead of your own life.

Of course go get married, have kids and a family and support the Jewish controlled Jewerly and toy industry by working for the Jew instead of working only for yourself and your own benefit because capitalism needs its workers to pay to keep the jewellers open (by wasting your damn money on a worthless fucking rock).
>what are YOU doing?
Setting out on my personal mission and aiming to complete it.

>we don't need voices out there that speak our ideas publicly!

>stay in your home, don't make videos, propaganda or try to debate anyone!

>stay hidden!

I would crush your neck with my bare hands, Achmed.

who's the latest /ouguy/ ?