Re:zero

WILLHEIM HYPE NEXT EPISODE

What is Al's master plan?
Will Subaru overcome his shitty MC status?
Will Rem Who?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

b.1339.cf/xtaikmg.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Posting something an user made.

FUCK YOU I JUST CREATED NEW THREAD

People still crying at Subaru?

Who #CruschMissle here?

Would you?

>no archers
>no crossbowmen
>no spearmen
>no harpooners
>no riflemen
>no deployable heavy weapons
>just fucking swords
>against a large flying enemy

Suzuki is just a guest as Roswaal's mansion who also happened to work there as part of his staff for a while, right? He also is in no way Emilia's official representative as proven by how harshly Emilia rebuked him and publically declared he was a nobody, right?

Then how the hell can he use Roswaal's mines and mining rights as a bargaining chip? He's effectively signing a treaty in which he promises to give away something that's not his, without legally representing the real owner. This is fraud.

Wew so he is a time traveler?

I want to tell Ferris that everything is okay.

People think it's Subaru and also sage from the future. So yes

This had me laughing as well

As far as I heard, he actually asked Roswaal/Emilia through Rem in the LNs, but the anime skipped it.

That's not Toyota's problem now is it?

If someone sells you something he doesn't have, it's your fault for buying it.

Magic > Guns

They got a maid and master swordman with 6 swords ready think they are okay and just need to clip its wings off then it's not a flying whale

Swords are just smaller spears famolini

Rem asked Roswaal for him.

>a feral catboy

I want to lock that catgirl (male) in my rape dungeon, if you know what I mean

why not user

>just need to clip its wings off
>its wings
But user, the whale flies with magiks.

I see. That's a pretty fucking important detail for the anime to leave out though. I wonder why Roswaal even agreed to this. Even for him, Subaru's plan must sound like a longshot.

It has wings though if it's using magic to fly what's the point of wings?

All according to his keikaku

Those aren't wings, those are fins.

Because he was predicting the cultists were going to attack anyway and if Subaru could get him he wants him to

Isn't Al Japanese? Or at least from Earth?

He's been told by his waifu that Subaru is a man who will make things work in his favor.

My heart

b.1339.cf/xtaikmg.mp3

They're fins, not wings.

You sure? They look more wing like and did you notice the magic circle on its head

To maintain balance you fag.

He is, but Flugel is ancient. There are people speculating that Al is Subaru as well, because of the helmet and missing arm that Subaru is going to lose

Isn't that fucking retarded though? If he could communicate something as important as getting mining rights why not just tell him to get back to the Mansion to stop the Witch's Cult in the first place. I mean I know Roswaal has his own plans but if he did not move to help the Mansion Suzuki would know something is up.

Nyarrr

I was actually wondering why they left it out too. It's so important to explain why everyone acted like it was okay for Subaru to sell off a gem mine on his own. Frankly, it might have been better to just cut out the mine instead if they were going to leave out that explanation.

The whale is attracted to Subaru's scent, there's no need for long-range weapons when it will fly low following Toyota.

holy shieet

Not even the cutest kitty in the show.

Because roswaal was the one who orchestrated the attack

For remfags in arc 6

Subaru also brought Rem in a wheelchair so that the sage could cure her. Roswaal ended up warning Emilia that Rem and Subaru have a power connection and that it was clear Rem loved Subaru deeply. He stated that Subaru most likely has powerful feelings for Rem as well, and that she would return to being very close to Subaru if she were to reawaken. Emilia didn’t care however and was determined to help Subaru save Rem.

All according to the gospel.

Absolute best girl

Don't think Subaru would be working against Emilia though or serving a dominatrix like Priscilla

Post your reaction if White Fox actually puts in Blood and Thunder in the next episode

anime only fag here, who the fuck is the sage?

Roswaal has nothing to do with the whale you fool

So Toyota then would figure out that something is up if he does nothing.

I want to drink her hamburger flavored piss.

I don't get why people still fight those shitty waifu wars when a threesome end is likely to happen.

If we don't get a Satella end, that is.

But then again Flugel loved Satella. If the theory is true who knows why he's under her.

The Sword Saint, the Sage, and the Dragon teamed up to seal the Witch of Envy away.

One of the people who sealed satella. He's with flugel too

He helped seal Satella and is Flügel

Because Roswaal knows that Subaru has special powers.

>no Emilia in another next six episodes
True main heroine

He grows up and gets a bettet taste, it's simple.

Believe in S2.

>I love Emilia.
Literally why?

Satella is the true good end.
Must've been hard for him to seal the very person he loves what makes me wonder if something happened

Shaula

If Subaru is Flugel and if he loved Satella, why did he seal her?

He only knows he change fate

Because.

Here

The woman was Shaula, the sage that they were looking for and also one of the three beings that sealed the Witch of Envy 400 years ago, according to history. Subaru and the team were confused about Shaula calling Subaru her teacher. Julius explained that when the teleportation magic exploded the others were transported back to the other side of the garden and managed to arrive at the watchtower secretly. When Subaru was sleeping earlier all the people tried to make Shaula to talk, but Shaula didn’t say anything. Shaula said that teacher ordered her not to say anything, so Subaru gave her admission to talk. During their conversation, Shaula used a lot of modern words, and Emilia pointed out that Subaru and Shaula talked in a very similar manner; the others agreed.

I'm so glad we are getting lot of catboy in the remaining episodes.

It could be that devil Emilia instead, think about it.

She was eating the world, but it wasn't the crazy Witch of Envy personality that was doing it, it was Satella.
What is the reasoning behind this?

No he knows Subaru can 'redo' but not the redo is triggered by death.

Other spoilers indicate that Satella and the Witch of envy are two different entities in the same body

Nice catch nips.

I bet Rem's butt is much better.

Don't know it wouldn't be easy to do so must've be a good reason to seal best girl

Remembers his words "Wait for me, I'll definitely save you"? They're actually from 400 years ago played in that moment.

so he could copy her as pure and give her to future self
source: my ass

So like split personalities?

Do we have the three sizes of the girls? Nips tend to reveal that info in their profiles.

Not quite but you could call it that

so is the witches body just laying there chained because they can't kill or damage her flesh?

Now THAT I can get behind, since the red strokes over the kana/kanji in the top-left image are missing some of the scratches.

Why is Rem crying?

how does that Timetravel shit fit in with Subarus life in Japan?

I hope this doesn't end up being him having to choose between Emilia or Satella, like past or present life, that would be so bad

Happiness that Subaru has found love in his life.

Tears of happiness

It's a mystery.

Emilia should just let Satella possess her.

Screencap this

Flugel is married with Satella. Satella is too powerful and is losing control, giving birth to the WoE.
They both agree to seal her until they can find a way to save Satella from her WoE persona.

They both had a daughter though.

Flugel is not immortal so he created an avatar of himself to protect his daughter while he's dead, and Satella promised to bring him back when he re-incarnates, to save her and keep protecting their daughter.

It's obvious who to choose

Satella of course

I'm hoping this isn't just a story from the past

What a angel.
She is worthy of my waifu.

why not both

She's been frozen for a 100 years, Flugel is 400 years old

Timetravel shit is actually the easiest way to integrate his life in japan since you just take his birth as the starting point
The reincarnation theory means you have to deal with a whole lot of other shit, like Flugel knowing japanese, or how he wound up in a parallel universe, or why Subaru's dad exhibits the same behaviour that Shaula would attribute to Flugel

She was sealed 400 years ago

What was he thinking about

I completely agree. It's obvious that Satella will be revealed to be best girl.

What the fuck, didn't he reject Rem? What's with all the cuckery?

There's only one body

Emilia is Satella's second personality. Licking Emilia's ears unlocks the seal and Satella takes control, to reapply the seal you need to nibble her ears. Satella the cool and aloof self deeply cares for kind and naive Emilia and protects her.
The twist is Emilia personality is actually Satella's mother, who sealed herself in Satella in order to heal from wounds sustained in fight with monstrous abomination of other six Wicthes fused together. The side effect is Emilia losing her memories.
Stuff happens. Subaru falls for both Emillia and Satella but ultimately chooses Emilia. The end.
tl;dr The mother Emillia aka the worst girl cucks her daughter Satella aka the best girl.

Oh sorry, I'm sleepy. I don't know how but I somehow connected what you said with the theory that Emilia is Satella's daughter