Reminder that Lauren Southern used to have an Arab boyfriend who dumped her which is why she's so salty

Reminder that Lauren Southern used to have an Arab boyfriend who dumped her which is why she's so salty

>Lauren was by all means a normal, dumb, white girl. She is now a racist, dumb, white girl. She had a reputation for being a bit weird, very insecure, attention seeking, and "easy." So basically she dated a bunch of brown guys. One dumped her because he upgraded to a hot Middle-Eastern girl, and also because he discovered about Lauren's reputation. Lauren got super attached to the second guy but he ended up dumping her because she was batshit crazy (and also ended up dating a rich brown girl). She didn't take the break-up well and turned into a mess. She dropped out of uni (read: dumb, white, girl) and did the whole anti-SJW thing at the slut walk for attention. I'm not surprised she embraced the whole white nationalism thing because she was burned very badly by the brown guys she dated. Not at all surprised that she specifically screeches against brown immigrants/Muslims, although that's also equally because of current events and their recent prominence.

Hide all sage threads

She's quite the roastie for someone supposedly in her early 20s.

True. She is a poo burner and will need to hang on the day of the rope.

shes in her 20s? damn being a roastie sure as fuck ages women

apparently every man a woman has been with leaves his dna in a her forever which makes them look manlier

Lots of girls, especially white English Irish stock Canadian, go for poo's. I haven't known a white girl that hasn't been with one, they get hooked because the poo invests 500x the effort of a white guy to get her approval.

kys shills sage

She is lying about her age. She was born in 1985.

Not shocking. I'm half poo and so far last and this semester it's been all white or Latina girls I've fucked. White girls think it's trendy to be with a different guy than they're accustomed to. Black girls like me the most out of all but no thank you.

>dropped out of uni

kek you need to be a literal retard to fail university in 2017

Yes, they will all need to be killed

That's not her ex.

Nice try /leftypol/

Strange, I haven't known a white girl who has been with one.

Why is it always some pirate flag or nazi flag talking any white women or Lauren stuff

this is all fake publicity bullshit she puts out herself, probably colluding with these people who knew/know her to make up these stories

Looks like the autistic kikes from lefty/pol/ are raiding again. 2 Lauren threads started a few minutes apart

why doesnt she have a white husband or white kids?

dropped out is different than flunked
i dropped out with an A average in third year engineering because nojobs

this. easily in early 30s

anti* not any

It's some autistic guy named Moarpheus that starts 90% of those threads. He has been doxed and is a confirmed shill

brutal, lauren whiteknights btfo

Probably lefty lies but Lauren is a civic, so, that makes her just as bad as a coal burner

Lauren not a civ-nat

Learn about dog whistles

I've never seen this even once

wierd ive never met a chad indian, i doubt they even exist

Keep making excuses, lad. She's a civic

What do you think she meant by this post

>Lauren has been BLACKED
Not surprised. She's so racist it's almost definitive that she thinks of brown cock all day as the prohibited fruit.

This is a stupid opinion.

i found this image a few minutes ago and i wanted to know if it was real so i made this thread

You guys are so obvious its pathetic

Keep telling yourself that Poo. Statistics and our own eyes show us thats not true. White girls cant stand shit skins.

How can you tell OP is Saging?
Thought that the email name-link shit was edited so you can't tell anymore

Waiting patiently for the fake finn to come in an save the day.

Also I fucking hate you for making another ewhore thread OP. Go fuck yourself.

Once again, an organized anti-Lauren thread from /leftypol/ discords just after she publishes a new video.

Same lies as always, same shills as always. Hide, sage and report.

Is this Poo fairy tale time? lol. I can just see the white leftist faggot who is sitting at home talking about how poos and other shitskins get all the white girls. Probably googling how to get aids at the same time

Notice how 3 anti-Lauren threads full of lies popped up right after she released a new video

Really activates my almonds

she has had a nigger dick cum inside of her at-least 20 times a month.
this bitch has had Jew cum from Harvey Weinstein in her face and probably anus.

I've only seen a handful of coal burners and 2 ended up single mothers and the others were trying to piss off daddy and dropped the nog after their fathers stopped caring about it.

Probably fake but could be true, that's a legit Chud in the OP pic, not your typical poo.

>I fantasize about white women being fucked by big black cock

OK that's fine, you don't need to tell us though.

I could see all that being true. She comes off as highly insecure and attention-seeking.

Kek

IR relationships are at an all time high. Kek

I'm all for dating within your own race but don't bullshit because you're too emotional to face the facts. Lying won't change anything.

>Arab
He looks like he’s from Mexico

>another character assassination thread
It should be impossible for people not to see this is /leftypol/ doing all this. There is no one they hate more than Lauren Southern and Faith Goldy.

Nothing more pathetic than white faggots pretending to be black and talking about BBC all day. It serves as a great example of the sickness of faggots

/leftypol/ is like 50 people. Fuck we really need wordfilters on all these e-celeb's names. This isn't politics. Fuck everyone ITT.

its the fin that thinks hes gonna get a date with her cause he whiteknights her on a Nepalese basket weaving forum

not leftypol i just hate women

fuck me.,,, that perfectly symmetric face.

IT's like she's a CGI or something..

the white boy don't care that she love the BBC if anything it gets them diamond thinking of her getting fucked

/leftypol/ are the only ones making e-celeb threads.

Sorry but e-celeb threads are not just some safespace for you commies

Personally I wouldnt be surprised if Lauren, like almost all other big name poltiical youtube personalities are bowing down to some newish master. Its just how the game works. The best way to control groups and crumble them is to use dissinfo and cointel. But i hope thats not the case with her.

But I agree. The white aids monkey fags swarm onto the boards daily to write about Lauren loving BBC because she took pictures at one point and time with some niggers. Its pathetic, but also fairly amuisng. Because it just shows how mentally damaged these people are.

By a legit Chud, you mean ugly poo nigger?

I'll be satisfied just putting a few retards and shills in their rightful place.

I assume that she has top tier ass/hip

Yeah 50 coordinated people can do some damage
>i'm not a jew just a good goy

>unironically believing in /leftypol/

If you faggots are going to post, don't forget to sage. I'm outta here. This shit's been played out like a broken record for a year and a half now.

LS is 22.

And I have a 14 inch cock.

t. lefty/pol/ tranny shill

There is plenty of evidence that they're conducting raids into Sup Forums

Perhaps in England and other Canada, but in the USA, less than 7 percent of all white women even consider niggers/poos in their dating possibilities. You can't do anything about this Juden. Our white women won't be brainwashed. When you then consider that their is a huge uptick in the number of inter racial white men and asian women, then the truth really starts to appear. The reality is that the number of white women in America who date shitskins is holding steady, if not slightly decreasing as time goes on. While the number of asian female/white male relationships is increasing.

So yes, interracial couples are increasing here in America. But its due to white male/asian female. Nobody finds shitskins attractive juden. Your diversity will not work in America.

People probably overstate what they do but when that hoax about Lauren in a diaper was going on leftypol had a 400 post thread up about it. No doubt some of them are doing something shady

>yes goy, leftypol is our enemy and not the evil white capitalist pigs

brooo, im drunk, what did u just say 2 me?

i never met an intelligent woman honestly

im an American btw

Yes there is. They hate Jesus Christ and God more than anyone

Good lord man, this obsession you've got with this Aryan woman is seriously unhealthy.

Go outside, get some sun, and STOP POSTING THIS SHIT.

kek'd

Nice shitposting you pathetic tard

Don't know what diamond is supposed to mean, but im assuming its some new fag nigger pigden monkey speak word

You're fucking dumb.

Ever consider that some of us ACTUAL right wingers are tired of people trumpeting the praises of these normie-tier alt. right neo-neocon degenerates as The Saviors Of The West (TM)

Okay, I'll admit, I DO browse lefty/pol/ but that is NOT me! Okay, that's actually one of my friends so stop posting that photo because people will think I'm him!

any1 who can say 'i h8 the dude who wants 2 give us parties or Paradise/Eden/pleasure'((((Christ))) needs 2 die

>less than 7 percent
Nice source and no I don't at all believe your claim of Asian and white relations being the main cause of an uptick is IR relationship. Your entire rant is irrational and emotionally driven.

Character assassination. Just sage and ignore

Nope, watch the video where she receives the DNA test, she's completely disgusted when she discovers she has spic genes or whatever and has a hard time hiding it. She's not a civnat but not an outspoken white nationalist either, though she drops hints here and there.

>not trumpeting praise is the same as making up interracial cuck fetishes about them
nice try cuckboy

>hiding
>sliding
>ignoring
>saying fuck these e-celeb threads
okay sure.. but that is not what is going on

I used to just saying fuck these e-celeb threads and reporting them but it's pretty clear it's actually organized by /leftypol/

was*
I don't think she is anymore.
Anyway I'm all for races working together against establishment, but white replacement needs to be addressed.

>500x the effort

I can smell the pooposting from here

It's more of an issue in America. Women in America fetishise being with a black man to the point that it's incredibly racist. The women in Europe that are into it are the sort that want to move to America themselves. Avoid these women at all costs as they're generally materialistic gold digging whores with their priorities out of line.

She looks so adorablein this pic

she's a dumb attention whore who loves getting shekels not working
all the beta orbiters give her that attention and those shekels, that make them feel redpilled
she's also a Jew and that explains that shekel grabbing thirst

Everyday anti Lauren threads are made, I see more anti Lauren content here than I do Lauren content
really makes you think
sage

Maybe it's just the Anglin-tards again. They started this shit because Anglin thought he was losing sheckles to Lauren. Even now they're attacking the women who got raped by Weinstein rather than taking the Weinstein wedge issue to strike a blow against the tribe.