Don’t wanna be a slave then don’t commit a crime

Why is that such a difficult concept to grasp?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_labor_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't you know that prisons are full of inocent people.

Don't be a nigger, think bigger.

>Penal labor in the United States, a form of slavery or involuntary servitude, is explicitly allowed by the 13th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_labor_in_the_United_States

Truth

I don't know OP, do you think a lot of the people who are in and out of the 1% do so by not breaking any laws? How are we supposed to get anywhere if we're the only ones playing by the rules?

OHHHH you didn't KNOWWWWWW

Didn't you know that niggers think they are innocent for literally any crime they commit?

Because bloating the PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX for PETTY "crimes" is unethical af?

>Don’t wanna be a slave then don’t commit a crime

Second of all, being a slave is not the purpose of prison. You're a retard.

Weirdly if I were in prison I would want labor especially hard labor to distract myself with... but then again I’m not a degenerate ...

It's explicitly constitutional.

We have a relatively high onus probandi in this country for anything but rape and divorce. People in prison did things to get there.

Petty crimes are explicitly crimes with a max penalty of 6 months. What you are describing is not a practical labor generating model.

Words of wisdom......

It most certainly should be.

You are paying back a debt to society. You don't pay debts by sitting on your ass.

this
slavery was never abolished, you idiots

HUH???? Then how do you explain welfare?

how about you stop being a nigger?

is that so hard, jamal?

If I don't ruin your life jamal you could grow up to become a doctor and move out of the hood we wouldn't want that, stay on welfare forever

Watcha

>Didn't you know that prisons are full of inocent people.
Sure Tyrone, all these gangbangers with their gang tattoos and headbands dindu nuffin

As far as I see it, having prisoners work is not only not unjust, it's actually a good thing for the prisoners themselves.

You think they'd be happy if you just locked them in their cells 24/7 and gave them literally no purpose in their life, especially ones who are in there for 10-20+ years? Of course the limpwristed communist types think labor is the most horrible thing anyone could ever be subjected to, so making them work is considered bad by default.

So given that, it would only be a bad thing if 1. people were being arrested unjustly (which of course they are, they all dindu nuffin) and 2. if the labor they were performing was in some way unusually brutal or cruel.

But if you really don't want to be a "slave" you could always just not commit crimes, and if you think the laws ain't fair 'n' shiet, that doesn't mean you then proceed to break them anyway and complain when you get in trouble for them. You try to get the laws changed.

Lefty fucks like to say "umm sweetie having single payer healthcare is called HAVING A SOCIETY". Well guess what, having rules is what actually constitutes having a society and you don't get to pick which ones you follow.

>arrested for petty theft
>taught a skill in jail
>taught finances
>allowed to work to send money to your baby mamma
>expose criminals to the working society to influence change on their outlook of life
>be better off when you serve your time compared to when you went in
>unethical
Stop talking about shit you have no clue about. The inmate work program is a great opportunity for some of these guys to turn their life around.

This is how you rehabilitate prisoners in hopes of keeping them out of jail in the future.