Jewsus

Heeeeeeellooo everybody
If anyone ask I am Ortodox Christian (only when anyone asks,I am mostly atheist but it's hard to kill those habits of saying OMG and something similar)

So... Christians,the ones that hate the Jews but are all for the saviour Jesus Christ.
Why believe in a Jew?

Like... He was a Jew, believed in Jehovah and all that. He was actually the biggest Jew of them all. He out-jewed the jewes so much that so many of them thought he was litteraly the son of God. And that wasn't enough, he then said fuck Jehovah I am the new God. Like is that why you all praise him that much? His ability to jew Jews?

Come to think of it that is a good super power.

I litteraly don't know if I am memeing or is this a serious question.

Imamo mi naseg Jewsusa koji je ziv cough(Vucic)

All the Abrahamic religions are jew shit.

>asking pol to think rationally.
Its one of the many paradoxes that kill the poltard.
Jesus is obviosuly a "kike on a stick" but muh white chrostian values.
Same thing with trump being pro israel but at the same time burn the kikes mentality.
It should be proof enough for you that pol is entertainment value for nazi larpers who just simply hate normies. There is no far right ideology here. Just leftists who cant get laid.
Shame...

Hahahaha Ima cela Srbija da vaskrsne sa njim

You are right,and the rational thing is... You can accept "Christian" values without being Christian, like killing just for some personal gain is wrong and you don't need a hippie with a ring on his head to tell you that,same goes for rape and stealing, it's just morally wrong to do otherwise and everyone e should know that with no forcing of fear for hell or smth like that

>I'm a christian!
>Jesus was a jew!
Not even religiously correct let alone historically.

Kike, you and your atheist cohorts are going to have a bad day coming.

No I said
if someone asks I say "I am Ortodox Christian",it's just that I do these things we do here that have connections with religion but are actually just something that everyone does,even tho I do not believe that Jesus(if he existed )actually did this shit,these thing are a social norm,kinda

Holy fuck you fucking piece of shit atheist nigger fucking retard.

Speak ENGLISH. Type fucking properly before you open your stinking low IQ eastern european nigger mouth to me again.

>Not even religiously correct let alone historically.

explain

The object of faith is the actuality of another person; its relation is an infinite interestedness. The object of faith is not a doctrine, for then the relation is intellectual, and the point is not to bungle it but to reach the maximum of the intellectual relation. The object of faith is not a teacher who has a doctrine, for when the teacher has a doctrine, then the doctrine is eo ipso more important than the teacher, and the relation is intellectual, in which the point is not to bungle it but to reach the maximum of the intellectual relation. But the object of faith is the actuality of the teacher, that the teacher actually exists. Therefore faith’s answer is absolutely either yes or no. Faith’s answer is not in relation to a doctrine, whether it is true or not, not in relation to a teacher, whether his doctrine is true or not, but is the answer to the question about a fact: Do you accept as fact that he actually existed? Please note that the answer is with infinite passion. In other words, in connection with a human being it is thoughtless to lay so infinitely much weight upon whether he has existed or not. Therefore, if the object of faith is a human being, the whole thing is a prank by a foolish person who has not even grasped the esthetic and the intellectual. The object of faith is therefore the god’s actuality in the sense of existence. But to exist signifies first and foremost to be a particular individual, and this is why thinking must disregard existence, because the particular cannot be thought, but only the universal. The object of faith, then, is the actuality of the god in existence, that is, as a particular individual, that is that the god has existed as an individual human being.

Christianity is not a doctrine about the unity of the divine and the human, about subject-object, not to mention the rest of the logical paraphrases of Christianity. In other words, if Christianity were a doctrine, then the relation to it would not be one of faith, since there is only an intellectual relation to a doctrine. Christianity, therefore, is not a doctrine but the fact that the god has existed. Faith, then, is not a lesson for slow learners in the sphere of intellectuality, an asylum for dullards. But faith is a sphere of its own, and the immediate identifying mark of every misunderstanding of Christianity is that it changes it into a doctrine and draws it into the range of intellectuality. What holds as the maximum in the sphere of intellectuality, to remain completely indifferent to the actuality of the teacher, holds in just the opposite way in the sphere of faith-its maximum is the quam maxime [in the greatest degree possible] infinite interestedness of the actuality of the teacher. The individual’s own ethical actuality is the only actuality. That this seems strange to many does not surprise me. To me it seems odd that one has finished with the system and systems without asking about the ethical. Soren Kierkegaard, Concluding Unscientific Postscript, Vol 1, p. 326-327

He stopped the tradition of people being jews, so honorary jew I guess? Anyways as a catholic, i believe orthodox bros are cool. But fuck the protestants, they have no tradition

you mean the Synagogue of Satan?

Yeshua had a few choice words for them

nice larp, moshe

>atheist
kys
s
a
g
e
d

tradition = institutionalized heresy

>The Bible was written by Jews
>Jews always lie

What is the logical conclusion of these two premises?

>Jews - Exist at the time of Christ, known as the Pharisees. Characterized by believing the Old Testament is a book of Parables, that the elders who could not follow Moses up to the top of the mount were given a greater revelation than Moses by God (Talmud).
>Christ - Never referred to as a Jew. Old Testament is real and literal. Pharisees are literally satan worshipers and he makes it known that this is the case.
>Believers in Old Testament become Christians.
>Pharisees become Jews.
Let's recap. He's never referred as a Jew. He's not even called a Judean. He's called a Hebrew.
Jew's of this time are called the Pharisees. They are money lenders and powerful because of the money control they have over the Romans.
Pharisees believe in that the words of the elders are divine (Oral talmud).
Christ is a Hebrew who believes that the words of the elders are an affront to God and essentially satan worshiping, where God is replaced by men and the Bible (Words of God) replaced by the talmud (Words of Men).

Not once is Christ known as a Jew. Not to the Pharisees or to the Romans. The term is never used.

He does not follow Jewish teachings.

He is a blasphemer and heretic to the Pharisees.

>Christ was a Jew

Not in teaching, not in name, not in practice, not in action, not historically, not religiously.

google "Did jesus exist" , and realize that jesus never existed.

Your skin won't save you from eternal fire and brimstone.

>He's called a Hebrew.
Which is still racially a kike, which is all that matters

>racially a kike
>he doesn't even know about the Khazars
Hahahaha! I fucking love when dumb fucking stupid Jews give me (you)'s.
You really are the stupidest of races aren't you?
Christ was the son of God you Jew.
You think we can't smell your Jew kind a mile away?
You think we don't know you?
Your time of suffering is soon here.

And let me tell you kiddo. You stink of kike.

Ok then... Cleared that up
Sup Forums where people get education

hahahahahahha fucking christians. You spared me reading his whole paragraph thx man

>The Jew
Look at him. Look at this fucking kike. Look at him. No intelligence. No ability to reason. Just bitterness and stupidity.

This is the thing you will learn about kikes, they cannot argue. They cannot even lie very well.

But they will argue about everything and lie through their teeth no matter the subject.

These creatures are pathetic.

Pity them. And pity this eastern european baltic nigger jew.

>He's never referred as a Jew
>He's called a Hebrew

>implying Hebrew isnt the same as Jew

dont give me that Khazar shit. I dont care. Judaism and Christianity are foreign retarded religions.

Sarduces and Pharisees were opposing jewish factions. But they were one people

Khazar hypothesis has been definitively debunked by genetic studies

and the Mother Mary just banged some other dude and when she got pregnant she told Josef it must have been God. Yea right nice one..I should that sometime.

t.cu'ck

>foreign religions
>germans conquered by danes and norse men and forced to worship Odin
>B-BUT THATS DIFFERENT!
Keep worshiping your jizz eating demon master child.

>deus vult flag
>cannot read the bible in it's original latin
>hasn't even read a faithfully transcribed to english version
>thinks Jew is a reference in the bible
The closest is Judean. And it's used as a place of origin not a fucking religious term.

Tell your rabbi. A suffering is coming.

>khazar debunked
PFFTHAHAHAHAHHAA
Oh Jew. Come on. Be honest. You're a fucking jew aren't you?
Why won't you say it? Are you scared?

>Literally quotes the fucking Talmud!
HAHAHAHAHAHA Holy fuck c'mon Hasbara niggers you fucking low IQ jews have to do better than that.

im not german
also its wotan and germanic religion had differences to nordic.

but how would a (((christian))) know

>Keep worshiping your jizz eating demon master child.

jewish proganda. good job christcuck

>original Latin
>original
>Latin
>not Greek
Do your homework next time.

>thinks Jew is a reference in the bible
ἔγραψεν δὲ kαὶ τίτλον ὁ Πιλᾶτος* kαὶ ἔθηkεν ἐπὶ τοῦ σταυροῦ· ἦν δὲ γεγραμμένον ΙΗΣΟΥΣ ὁ* ΝΑΖΩΡΑΙΟΣ ὁ* ΒΑΣΙΛΕΥΣ ΤΩΝ ΙΟΥΔΑΙΩΝ
John 19:19

Google ΙΟΥΔΑΙΩΝ if you don't know what that means.

>he thinks literal history of his fucking Odin nigger creature eating jizz is jew tricks
Oh boy I fucking love it! I love seeing Jew's larping as Pagans.
You're a German jew. It's fucking obvious.
Repent little kiddo. Repent before it's too late child. Wimp. :)

>the bible was written in Greek
AHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Sorry what? What am I doing now ffs?
I Accept your reasoning for Christ not being a,what we call in modern day, a Jew. So are the all modern day Jews desendences of Pharisees?

He wasn't a jew you freaking retard. This myth needs to die fast and hard

>descendants
ITS A FUCKING RELIGION YOU DUMB JEW NIGGER
It's not a fucking race. Stop spouting kike lies here.

im greek. and again you are just quoting (((David F. Greenber))) but it isnt anything new. A christian quoting a jew

Why would i repent to your god Yahweh? You are a product of kike propaganda

THANK YOU.

>he thinks it was written in Latin
That's adorable.

Yep,the anarcho capitalist wrote why... It's fine as long as you believe in it(I though it was a plot hole)

Do you think every Israeli is a jew?

>I'm greek
PFFTAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Okay you hairy jew fuck who pretends to be a mixed muslim greek because you and your people are hairy with huge fucking noses.
>Khazar theory was made up by Greenberg
Go and google little wimp. Go on wimpy wimp. Go and google it. Go on little wimp. Up there is the address bar. Go on wimpy. :)

>He ACTUALLY thinks the bible was written in greek
>He ACTUALLY fucking believes this hasbara fucking niggertry
Come on take off the flag Israeli shill. Game is up.

>believed in Jehovah and all that.
He IS Jehova you retard

>tfw when bosniak and in love in a serbian girl
>and i can't have her because my parents doesn't approve
fml

fuck off muslim rat

It was you absolute retard

Of course not, user.

That one renegade Jew 2000 years ago can't have been a Jew because then I'd be a kike worshiper

>greek
Okay child. Okay wimp. Let me spoon feed you little child.
The first copy was written in a mixed form of Aramaic and Latin. Not Greek. Stop listening to your fucking Rabbi or your Orthodox Priest (((rabbi))) okay wimp? :)

>The first copy was written in a mixed form of Aramaic and Latin
Top kek

Nice headcanon.

Besides it wan't you retard

>dat hasbara app getting all the israeli's out of the woodwork

How does it feel that your nation won't exist in 2018?

>dead kike on a stick

no you retard. The "Odin cum drinking meme" was pushed by Greenberg.

Why would i care about the Khazar theory? Its not like i have to proof that my inferior religion is not stolen from judaism.

you do realize that jews want us to be christians? Jews make fun of us. They say if it wanst for their religion we would still be sacrificing humans and all of this nonsense.

But you are devoid of reasoning like a good servant of Yahweh and rabbi Yoshuah

By all the claims made here this seem as the most retarded one so far.

Here,I say to you that I am the God,and now when I die I will return and rule as king over this shit show of a world.
>"Oh but only the God himself is the king of the world"a kike says
You see I am that one,because I am gonna do the same thing,get it? This is my proof

Exactly and further, the entire notion of the Jews being a "chosen people" is that they were chosen as the bloodline of Jesus

First off. Praise Jesus that you used a good image instead of that spam cringe short haired Arab version some shill has put up every day.

We praise Jesus for bringing salvation to the illiterate slaves who were held captive by master elites. Those who could read good and didn't want others to do good things also. Their universities were subjectively exclusive to royal connected families.

Jesus died as son of God. God is LORD. Elohim. Yahweh. Over time the spirit of Jesus is personified as the LORD. Just like you become a father when you have kids. So too did Jesus inherit the children of God who still follow him to this day.

There was no grand FU to God by Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Only obedience, persecution and suffering by those who claimed to be "jews" yet abandoned most of the tenets of the law Jesus upheld. He exposed their hypocrisy and dethroned them from their temple mounts from which they yielded supreme authority over the masses of Israelites who were not educated and raised in the temples like pharisees or the groomed successors who were equally as corrupt.

Jesus alone was righteous among them. His superpowers were things of scientific miracres made possible by our faith in mathematics which has been guided by measuring the heavens and unraveling the mysteries of light and physics to unlock healing of physical and spiritual matter.

There is no God like our God. Without Jesus, our civilization would rape murder and kill like pagan tribes in africa.

If you're actually interested in the broofs behind Christian faith look into a guy named Lee Strobel, they just made a movie about him this year

It's wrong on niggers, they don't even have sympathy, let alone souls

This guy gets it

>There is no God like our God. Without Jesus, our civilization would rape murder and kill like pagan tribes in africa.
You mean Sub-Saharan Africa, the majority Christian Africa?

You don't need pagan tribes, you already have enough niggers to rape, murder, and kill in your country.

Will do

Let's not fool ourselves, you can't teach animals religion, they are too stupid to grasp the concept,not to mention questioning the religion.

Christians don't hate jews but we shouldn't just love them because Christ was a fulfillment of their prophecies. Jews openly deny Christ is the messiah... thing how weird that is then that so many Christians call jews their 'brothers'.

Also I don't really care that the original apostles were Jews. Because they all converted to Christianity and preached it. Christ isn't really though, seeing that he was born through immaculate conception. In theory that makes him not even human in a way

bump