Redpill me on The Young Turks. Are they based or cucks? And why?

Redpill me on The Young Turks. Are they based or cucks? And why?

chink is a retarded niggerfaggot.

who cares about these hairy smelly armos

Gtfo newfag

they're supercucks

Das correct.

Armenian genocide deniers.

>Is random eceleb based or cucked?
>meme flag
>1 post

Anyone else notice this pattern?

Well they where created by the cia

>based
KYS.
They are the most subhuman combination of kikery, turkroaches and leftism.

watch athiesm is unstoppable and stop wasting our time, newfag.

The difference between TYT & mainstream media is that while the mainstream media lies because they are corrupt, TYT actually believes that shit

Cucked. They are Zionist shills that deny and mock the Armenian genocide and cuck their male employments for their "female empowerment" quotas to make themselves seem morally superior and even if they have guests that are of an opposing viewpoint or even more moderate than they are, they will talk over them and a lot of times tell over them to shorten the amount of time they have to listen to this other person's differing views.
Don't ever for a second believe they are a reliable news/ political websource.

That's not true. Ana is Armenian and they've talked about the genocide.

Only white people can be cucks.

they're idiots. but the bitch is fine as hell

Chenk is just fucking stupid. It's your run of the mill false intellectual/moral superiority leftist circlejerk.

He said they deny it which is true, thanks.

>18 posts in 7 minutes
D-damn. I was hoping for some more elaboration and less kneejerk reactions.

He's a democrat.

my post pretty much summarizees it. they are just wrong about most things. they believe in equality as a result. they are essentially striving to undermine the financial structures that allows western society to thrive

>increasingly nerves business owner continues to sympathize with communists

Cucks. Also they named themselves after party that was partially responsible for Armenian genocide. And the other cunt is Armenian. Just how much of a scum can you be?

I just realized they have over 30000 videos, how can regular news channels even compete?

Basically a progressive infowars

She's just a bit above average, let's not get too ahead of ourselves

Libertarian friends come here

>immigrate to a foreign country
>try your hardest to destroy it from within

the young turds in a nutshell

Cenk is the ultimate cuck, he pretends to be a lefty but you can see it in his eyes he doesnt believe a word of it and just goes along with it to remain successful.

Infowars also has over 30000 videos, it's almost like its's the same old left/right construct of elites.

Pro-tip. The leftist zeitgeist is overtly communist, anti-american, anti-free speech, anti-white, anti-masculine, anti-male.

Every fiber of a leftist being is the living embodiment of cuckery and self loathing.

So yes, TYT are hyper cucks that will never go against the leftist status quo and never be genuine or honest.

Historical Young Turks were fine. Secular, disliked Islam and Armenians. These guys are a pitiful clown show.