Tell me about your deep and meaningful tattoos

...retards.

No, but really, why are roasties so susceptible to the ink-jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/fashion/2017/sep/12/tattoo-ink-contaminants-lymph-nodes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_tattooing#Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I approve of roasties getting jew inked...saves time knowing which ones aren't wife material-t. divorced from a suicide girl

real talk, Calvin and Hobbes is based. Got back and read some of the shit he wrote about victim culture etc

theguardian.com/fashion/2017/sep/12/tattoo-ink-contaminants-lymph-nodes

Roasties sees it as a way to get recognized as an individual. They think it's cool, just like changing their hair color and piercing their bodies.

Fun fact, almost every women and men I've met that got a tattoo or whatever, they got it while depressed, or to impress someone else. The rest was because they clearly had some sort of mental illness

I have two sleeves, what are you gonna do about it?

This is truly the case. I was close friends with a beautiful woman who got more tattoos, hair changes and piercings as her depression and mental instability grew. It was desperate cries for help and a way to feel like youre in charge again. Red flags everywhere

Let you "buy" lunch with your ebt?

>ex gf was a beautiful red-headed woman with milky skin
>we break up after some years
>she contacts me again
>we meet in a cafe
>touch her thigh and see a bloody tattoo on her
>huge turnoff, lose all the interest I had left

why would you permanently spraypaint your temple

>touch her thigh
user you dirty dog. You little deviant.

>huge turnoff
this

>be me
>Two children, third on its way
>classic 50's wife
>own my house and land
>career is growing
>read /pol while i shit
>neckbeards making threads
>look down at my mulitple tattoos
>laugh at insecure man children

I could get a swastika on my forehead and still obtain everything i have today. Actions speak more than a image on your body. Grow up , find a women and make white children. Im gonna pinch this out now and keep living my apparent destructive hell bound life.

Tattoos are degenerate, but that's admirable work there.

I avoid all women with tattoos. Its a sign of a lack of foresight, herd mentality, "independent wymyn'', trying to bait chads, etc. Its just ugly. Tattoos are for soldiers, sailors and criminals. Every millennial is decked in tons of tattoos and it just looks pathetic. "look how unique I am!!" you now stand out if you dont have tattoos.

not hire you, lol

I have "Something Deep And Meaningful" tattoo'd on my butt so that when someone is really into one of these shit tattoos I can say "I have something deep and meaningful tattood too" and then show them my ass.

>make white children
>while ruining your white skin
Makes perfect sense. I have all that too and no tattoos and told my wife when we were 16 I would leave her if she ever got a tattoo

>tattoos
>not a roastie

pick1

If you have face tatoos you are either a tatoo artist, a criminal, or on the dole. I know you need to defend your stupid choices here bud, but don't go full retard.

>believing the leaf

Women are susceptible to whatever society tells them they're supposed to do. So are most normie men, though men aren't socially punished for deviating from the norm as much as women

tattoos are pointless and vain

WHAT???

how is women punished for not being a fucking whore??

kys cuck

how are women* punished for not being fucking whores?

So in the end, when this world is ripping itself apart you would not stand back to back with me because I've got a tattoo on my calf, and because my wife has one on her wrist?

Im not saying every tattoo is fine, what changes you opinion on someone with tattoos?

The guy who did my ink is covered head to toe. I think he looks like an idiot yet he owns his business, has kids and a wife who is also covered in ink. We take our kids out now because he homeschools as well. Guy is full of knowledge, im learning from him.

That's actually really good. I love Calvin and Hobbes but would never get a tattoo of them, but I mean that actually looks like it's from a page.
If I were to get a tattoo it'd be a map of Beleriand or something on my back

I swear it's goddamn trash dove all over again. This just reeks of artificial mascot marketing, why the fuck is some brain-damaged CGI penguin suddenly a phenomenon? I agree in principle with commandeering symbols but not when they're handed to us on a silver platter, that's frankly suspicious.

lmao

Here's mine.

Very unbecoming of a woman to be so hairy.
Shave those skinNY legs girls.

Sleeved out and I'm more employable than any of you because I'm prior military.
Im a biomedical technician and I get paid up the ass to fix medical equipment.
Tell me when I'm gonna start regretting these tattoos

Hello asshole. Fuck you for asking for identifying info, fuck you very much. Enjoy your filing spookfag.

pretty pathetic how anti-tattoo Sup Forums

>le it ruins white skin
filth tier argument if i ever saw one. how is decoration ruining, and i dont think you could ever have so many tatts that noone would see your ethnicity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_tattooing#Europe
also this.. your ancestors had em. Different people like em so whats wrong with that i never go around attacking non-tattooed people

for me non pop-culture ones are perfectly fine

>be me
>Two children, third on its way
>classic 50's wife
>own my house and land
>career is growing
>read /pol while i shit
>neckbeards making threads
>look down at my mulitple tattoos
>laugh at insecure man children

THIS

post it I want to see your amazing sleeves desu

Not a tatoo, but a scar. So here it goes.... I was once a dumbass and decided that if the older boys could make the jump I could too. Tattoo's are just like that, and nothing more than a physical reminder of your dumbassery and inability to emotionally move on.

Of course I’ll stand with you against shit skins. If you’re white you are my family. My sister has a tattoo and so does one of my brothers. I just personally think they are stupid. I can’t think of a single thing that I would want on my body years down the road. I can keep meaningful things in my head or in my heart. 99% of tattoos are 2deep4u or cliche nonsense. I have seen some cool ones though

god damn it now tattoos are a joooo conspiracy?

got no tatoos

I've always been to cheap to get one

you have my pity?

post them faggot
if you're that proud of them and not at all ashamed, that is

lol, fucking faggot, your ancestors had tattoos, for war and honor

you are just an attention whore faggot

nothing to do with white skin, anybody with a tattoo i just instantly think of them as human waste, sub humans, what ever

i respect more an exconvict, that a faggot libshit with a tattoo

is it degenerate to get this on your back, just like a little one

as if you didn't know, jewbro...

The only acceptable times to get a tattoo are:
In prison to look tougher
in military (grandfather was in Navy and had some)
Gang member
Biker (see gang member)

The only thing different between people with tats and no tats is that people with tats dont give a fuck if you have tats or not.

Even an anti-jewish conspiracy is a jooo conspiracy. Come on now.

Literally marking yourself for the Beast.
Good thing tattooed w/niggers will be eradicated in the War to End All Wars.
And btw roasties are more eager to be tatooed because of low self-esteem issues. They don't think their bodies attract enough attention as it is (dumb af) and decide to show that they're progressive and different from the rest through those.

If I would have gone through with all my tattoo ideas I had in my late teens and early 20s id probably have a massive Pantera logo on my chest, snakes and stupid symbols plastered everywhere and highly regret my life choices. Thank god I didnt brand myself with identifier marks. This is what happens when you strip a people of their cultural identity and heritage. The weakest and most pathetic person I know has the word strength tattood on his back and it just makes me laugh every time I see it. Its all projection.

bikers are faggot gangbangers not gang members

so fucking filthy argumentaion its fucking scarry and its not true, its not for me atleast. thanks for proving that people are of different mindsets and that some cant possibly understand other, but i think its just you not wanting to understand how others can have different view points and that its not just because of depression or insanity. IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE BECAUSE OF THE NEED FOR CONFIRMATION

for me tatting up is decorating

cuz they want to be unique n shieeeet, same reason why they dye their hairs with wacky colors
fpbp this guy gets it

Also I'd like to add my personal stance on tattoos.
I think it should be for artistic value and nothing else. You can get something "super meaningful" but the way you feel about things constantly change.
By far the worst thing you can get tattooed on your body is a media reference. It's cringy and it's on the same level of putting pokemon stickers on your school binder as a kid.

kek, I dated a SG back in 2009.

Was fun, but it was nothing serious at the time. Shes married with children now, hopefully its working out.

Thots feel the need to virtue signal with their very flesh.

wth is a suicide girl
is it just a type of style or do they belong to a club

your faggot comments confirm it, kill yourself at once you waste of oxygen

You forgot
>Holocaust survivor

Brutually murder yourself if you unironicaly say thot

They're tattooed and pierced so much that they basically can't get a job anymore to pay for their living. Hence the term suicide.

in the end, today a tattoo basically is mark of douchebagness

is like car stickers, only total scum shit soulless morons use them

its an alt magazine what was pretty well known way back. pin-up style girls, inked girls, light fetish stuff, etc.

Approved-tier
>Military unit tattoos
>Police/firefighting/medical unit tattoos

Borderline-tier
>Small, simple, discrete tattoos commemorating an important life event - marriage, birth of a child, death of a loved one, etc

Degenerate-tier
>Anything else

same shit happened to me user.
>dating a girl for four years
>during the last year of our relationship she started smoking a lot of weed and acting like a hippy
>feathertattoo.jpg. dreamcatchertattoo.gif
>dumped her for being ambition-less (not working, not studying, not doing anything but smoking weed)
>Talk to an old crush through text, she wants out for coffee
>Havent seen her in years
>her legs and arms are COVERED in tattooos
>abandonship

>Getting a tattoo to fake the Holocaust for the free gibs
True Paolo. True.

not a fucking argument, i was not depressed, i feelt good getting a tat, not some need for confirmation of others, i thought(think now too) that it looks good. how is this a sign of insanity?

i respect tatted and non-tatted people so why dont you do the same, you seem incapable to put yourself in the shoes of others and see that we like different things

I can only really respected 'approved-tier'. And even at that, probably only the military unit tattoos.

your opinion

>meet girl
>hit it off
>notice she has a tattoo on her shoulder

Bag em and tag em boys, this one's toast

I can understand people that tattoo thing like their units in the army or stuff like that but hipstery nigger tier shit makes me barf.

Pay reparations for shoah grandkids.

>units in the army or stuff like that but hipstery nigger tier shit
Do you think there's anything in between that's acceptable

tattooed girls look kinda good tbqh

It's dipshits trying to brand themselves into a delusional thinking that they're special and unique being in some kind of club. Might as well get a serial number tattoo and taking pride in your unique number. The type of people who get such things are the insecure hence why so many women get it.

If you are not larping I find it very pitiful that you have to somehow still justify yourself by making a post right in this thread.
>actions speak more than a image on your body
Obiviously. Then why the pictures in the first place

Damn I miss Abe Vigoda.

>leaf
>not larping
Sup newfriend

>implying I deface myself so

Fuck off.

Brb going to get the gas

Calvin and Hobbes seems based, because the topics it features used to be considered normal thinking. This is how far we have strayed as a society.

only approved tattoo

That's not a tattoo that's a fake photoshop.

Actually do not mind my previous post as I just thought of something. In my opinion tatoos should only be for a specific or utilitarian purpose, may it be showing appartenance in your nigger gang or in your marines group.
I don't think that your body should be used for looking smart by adding quotes that you won't even follow or to be a walking canvas. In my opinion this is retarded

Quit trying to defend your shitty life choice. It's OKAY. we all make them here and there.

are you on something you human waste?

>you are just an attention whore faggot
atleast i know in my heart i didnt do tatts for attention seeking

>anybody with a tattoo i just instantly think of them as human waste, sub humans, what ever
how is this an argument?

>faggot libshit with a tattoo
im a nationalist user

As someone who used to fuck a tattoo artist, and was around a lot of people with tattoos, it comes from a desire to be 'unique' or an individual. At least that's my opinion after having spent a few years around these types of people. It was also a type of sub-culture that allowed a lot of people, that may have been outcasts from others, to have a place to fit in or a sense of belonging. I started falling for it and ended up with three tattoos that the chick i was seeing did for me. That was when I was between 18-21, now that I'm 26, I have to say that I really only still love one of those tattoos. It's not that I hate or really 'regret' getting the other 2, but I would be just as content not having them.

this. My girlfriend had a friend in highschool who kept getting cheated on by her boyfriend and turned into an emotional wreck. She had always been a kind of shitty person but within 1.5 years she had gone from an A student who liked to part to an almost not-graduating mega slut who was high 24/7 and had like 15 tattoos. basically every other week i would check instagram and she would have another tat pic with a caption like "so overwhelmed with everything, i had to take a day off and do something crazy". She totally knows that her tatoos are a mistake but it's some kind of call for help i think

>medical unit tattoos

4th floor pediatrics st Mary's hosptial nigga wassup

Yes because you're a fucking Heretic.

Haha. Ah Sweeden, never change my dude

Isolated cases that are explained and make sense yes. But "this lotus flower on my shoulder blade means a lot to me" is not usually convincing.

lol, i only believe you are not a troll, due to the flag, it checks out

>i dont need confirmation from others
>i thought(think now too) that it looks good

how do you think you even know what "good" is, is totally defined by others

is like a woman saying she wheres make up only because she likes it, not because of what other see.....please, stop lying to yourself

what problem do you have with other people like decorating their own bodies

Insightful tattoos are OK in my book.

These memelords make me sick.

>ass

Your country is cucked and you will never have white kids

Only tattoo i have is a little swirly on my shoulder blade. Looks kinda like the dreamcast symbol. Was a dumb kid who wanted to see what a tattoo was like. Its inconsequential though since I can cover it easily. Still was stupid to get tho

the thing is, i ll use whatever criteria i want for discriminating people

if you have a tattoo, you can never be my friend, or my acquaintance, or anything, i wont ever respect you

i am just telling you, you dont have to care about it