Imagine being her husband and knowing you were always third best

>Takashi initated to beat up the bully
>she likes the pretty boy

Women, amirite?

>half russian
>blonde hair
I know right?

Wasn't that the dream chapter

It was some fantasy bonus chapter given away with pre-ordered DVDs, so they could get away with being more risque than normal

who were the other 2?

>that fucking chef chapter
hhhnng

Where can I ready this besides crunchyroll? I can't find it anywhere else.

>what could have been scenario
>

kissmanga, mangahere, probably most of the online mangareader sites, really.
I'm pretty sure nyaa torrents has the whole series on a torrent too

>wanting to lose her viriginity by being fucked like a dog
Really, what was wrong with that woman?

How is it that you faggots can post glorious chest adornments without a care in the world whereas I got banned for doing it? What's your secret?

Cuz the thread is about it. Now if you post it somewhere as an irrelevant post, some fag might report you for it.

How can one mangaka be so bad at writing stories but so good at drawing highly fuckable girls?

Didn't this end? Who won?

Well I missed out on the Nipplemod shitstorm, so I have no idea how the rule works now.

Who do you think geez

Worst girl then

The universe balancing itself out. I'm a skilled writer and have been trying to perfect that skill over the years, but the certain parts of my brain that are fried make it fucking impossible to enjoy it or do it anymore.

It is literally the only fucking thing I have, and I can't even have it. I want terminal cancer now.

If that panel is implying impregnation then I have to read it.

I don't suppose you could use desuarchive to show us what post got you banned? I'm genuinely curious

I can't be arsed to go and do that, I don't even remember what it was about. T-thank you for the thought, though.

The chick with the glasses from the early part of the series because she got over the MC, got a better guy as a boyfriend and exited the series within the space of about 20 chapters, sparing herself the rest of the manga's bullshit

>If that panel is implying impregnation then I have to read it.
afraid not, she just said that the MC was kind of a lousy lay for his first time, but she's willing to give him another chance

THE ASS WAS FAT

Regular manga with tits and nipples are allowed to post. If you post fanart/h-manga etc. you get whacked by mods.

Huh. I guess that makes a little sense. Thanks for clarifying, qt3.14

>I'm a skilled writer
Guess again.

>those breasts

they don't work like that

t. breast knower

Wouldn't that burn?

it's gotten cold, I think.

what cartoon is this?

Kimi no iru Machi

>cartoon
you'd have to be awfully new to not be able to recognize the series or author's artstyle

I am, I only come here for Danganronpa threads since Sup Forums doesn't allow for them

So, what about my answer?

the only thing burning was MC's dick

Seo could've at least thrown in another page with that girl joining in

It's called Koi Koi 7. Check it out.

>quads
you got your answer here

Asuka chapter was disappointingly tame.

didn't seem much different from the others

I cant believe i dont remember all those lewds

iikr you can post nipples as long as it's the official art or some shit like that. Doujin nipples not allowed.

Nipples out of manga pages are fine. Same with overall nudity.
Only nipples and the like from hentai works, doujins and fanarts are forbidden.