Did you go to church today pol?

Did you go to church today pol?

>current year
>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

can we just range ban burgers already

of course

I did pray the Gods today

I worshiped at my Stalin altar, does that count?

No. I also don't know anyone or know anyone who know anyone who goes to church. Don't think i've ever met a Christian.

Jealous yet?

I went to the local mega mosque xDDDD

Yes. Catholic church. Beautiful liturgy. Surprisingly full. Deus nobiscum remaneat semper, in saecula saeculorum!

My heart longs to, but I’m too much of a coward. Only old people are there, people would find me weird. Why and how is atheism even mainstream? I hate modernism.

>Succes
>Minority in own country by 2040
Wew lad.

They how would you get on my thread?

No, I go to mosque every friday

What a surprise, a country of degenerate shitskins isn't Christian

*then

CHECKED

Also, Praise Allah, fuck christ

Sven BTFO by based leaf.

I don't trust governments to tell me how to live my life, why the fuck would I trust a church?
If you can't read the bible yourself, you're a hopeless cuck.

Can we just gas all mountain Jews already

I've missed the past two weeks brothers. I've been spiraling b/c of tfw no gf. I feel weak. Pray for me

rekt

>Protty thinking he understands the Bible better than the Catholic Church which has studied the Bible for 2000 years by minds thrice as brilliant as him.

Yep.

at this point i agree with you. However first we should get the discussion of religion out of Sup Forums like it used to be. OP isn't Sup Forums related at all yet this thread is going to stay up for hours and hours.

feel free to try burger

Christians are so fucking weak please just kill yourselves already.

Dont not fear. The church loves young people and will take you under her wing. You are the future for the survival of our faith and race, take action now however awkward it is