Meanwhile on 1700s pol

>meanwhile on 1700s pol

Gas the red coat revolution now!

who the fuck cares about (((tea)))? Its just a stupid leaf

I have a bruise on my leg hope it doesn't have to get amputated

Man, do I sure hate Niggers and Jews!

>caring about (((pathogens)))
they are a propaganda piece created by (((them))) to keep the masses paranoid.

Does thee chufe a life of misery & wretchednefs amongft the company of the faire fex?

Or does thee feek a pious life of spiritual fulfillment and woodwork for the LORD?

Come thee to the VNITED SOCIETY OF BELIEVERS IN XRIST'S SECOND APPEARING and find rebirth!

>tfw no fire

>I need muh musket to protect myself from tyrannical govern-...

I've just received a Letter of Marque from His Majesty! I'm off to the Caribbean to put the enemies of the Crown and the (((East India Company))) to the sword.

>Australian
filthy criminal scum

I have a feeling that it's about to kick off in the 13 colonies. I don't like the cut of George Washingtons jib

Thee fhould withdraw from the world and feek falvation threw the LORD! Partake not of fin!

Quest-ce que vous faites en Nouvelle-France bande de tetes carrees? Decrissez avant qu'on vous en calissent une!

hmmm that's a nice piece of land to create a trade port, sure hope there are no savage zwarte pie...

FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE TURKS YOU CUNTS THE LOCAL JANISSARY IS KNOCKING AT MY DOOR AGAIN

An accurfed fleur!

Why are those Frenchmen in the north not sending women to their colonies? Do they willfully interbreed with these lesser savage indian tribes?

Those white people seem harmless they just wanna trade with us

Guys, is Milhouse a meme

I say, being a privateer is good fun and quite profitable. To think I'm allowed by the king to be a pirate! What an age we live in!

Uunga buunga rock stop

QUE VIVE LE ROY! MORT AUX ANGLOIS!

fuck you frog, both Upper and Lower Canada belong to the British

Is it alright to racemix with the Irish?

>Implying all of Northern America isn't rightfully french royal clay
Pathetic.

Go and stay in your containment province. Everyone knows the British explored this land first (John Cabot)

Boy, oh boy, democracy is the sweetest invention in history of humanity. Just look at us, PLC nobles, we took away the power from the king and decide the state issues with voting. We respect each other so much that every one of us can make a veto. It's so cool, especially when that Russian spy pays you gold for making a veto. As I say democracy is the best thing to ever happen, can't wait to see the end of this century, we will rule for sure whole Europe, and these perfumed make-up wearing faggots from the west will look at us with admiration and say
>this is how the state is made!

>Larping thread
>Rant full modern
Are you a nigger?

Who wants free indian pussy?

The Spaniards want, apparently.
Enjoy getting COLONIZED.

??
the french stayed in lower canada, the british in upper. john cabot came to canada in 1497

Americans need to be kicked out of the empire

We already did amigo, the whole northwest tribes have been conquered, we were getting tired of the constant raids those animals were making, now there are slaves or literraly whos running around in the mountains. I will personally convert all female indias to christianity

Historically, you english always tried to accomodate us, while firmly repressing any revolts. Only in recent history have you ever complained about us and the state of the Confederation.
Shoo shoo blockhead, Nouvelle-France was settled before you had the chance to (((colonize))) the North in the likeness of the thirteen colonies.

Gott erhalte Franz, den Kaiser,
Unsern guten Kaiser Franz!
Lange lebe Franz, der Kaiser,
In des Glückes hellstem Glanz!
Ihm erblühen Lorbeerreiser,
Wo er geht, zum Ehrenkranz!