Weed thread

This is a thread about the discussion of weed and if it should be legal or not.

no, what other minor crime are teens gonna commit so they think they are all that

Legal for adults, death penalty for minors.

I mean the only people who get caught and go to jail for smoking weed are dumbasses. I’ve smoked for 2 years to medicate parkinson’s and it’s as easier these days than it was back in the 70’s. Cops actively tried to bust kids.

Puffing on some white widow hash oil, what are you smokkng Sup Forums?

It seems like the millennials and gen z people like weed just as much as their parents.

I schmoked a fat zoot last night and it was gooooood niggah

Every pothead I know is a fucking loser, I don't like to partake in the stuff. But legalise it idc if people want to use it to numb their existence.

It's fun and harmless why not

I'm going to school and smoking that life success so I don't become a 30 year old cleaner.

If you are an up tight little shit from young weed won't change that if you are a dead beat or lazy from childhood weed won't change that

Weed doesn't change your personality

I dont care if people smoke it honestly, its really none of my business.

It's legal for me right now.
It's what a gentleman loads his pipe with instead of filthy tobacco.
Weed is a gentleman's smoke for a gentleman who smokes.

people will get it either way so i think it should be legalized and taxed

I enjoy it but feel all junky until a few days afterward. If I smoke daily the junk feeling doesn't go away.

It's relieving for me because it lowers my IQ so I can think like a normie and temporarily lobotomize myself. A short respite from this hell we live in.

This. Weed is the new tobacco. But it makes the babies on Sup Forums dizzy and scared so they don't like it.

This.

Normal dude here. Married, kids, own house, have good career.

Smoke weed every night after kids are in bed. It's not a big deal. Weed culture is pure faggotry though.

Weed is one of the safer drugs. That being said it makes you lazy and unmotivated. Ruins your drive and ambition. Good to smoke only once in a while, usually with girls to get the pants off easier. Smoking alone is nice but dangerous since you can always get used to the habit and routine. Once you make it a habit you're fucked.

I recently discovered that weed ramps up my sex drive. I get way hornier while smoking and stay horny for a few days after smoking.

Does this happen to anyone else? Is it common?

i think all drugs should be legal

moderate drug use has done nothing to prevent me from making a modest salary and doing meaningful work for a living

if you can't hold a steady job and pay your bills it's your fault. the invisible drug goblins didn't weave a daydream spell across nightmare land to turn you into a fuck up.

That I can agree on weed cultural like alcohol culture or video game culture is just obnoxious and childish

I smoke around 11 o'clock when everyone is a sleep and get a few hours of feeling high before I doze off

Tobacco is the new tobacco.

Medical Marijuana should be legal.

>legal or not.

Prohibitionist laws always, ALWAYS create more problems than they solve.
>mfw I've watched the war on drugs since tricky Dick started this bullshit and the flow of drugs has not decreased...

amendment

i would encourage more intense drug screening for welfare recipients

Fighting the urge to fap is impossible for me whilst high so i shut down my laptop get a blanket and sit out in my garden watching the night sky

DUDE

Why the fuck would you fight the urge? Are you a no-fap retard or something? Fapping while high has given me legit mind erasing orgasms. It's incredible.

Same with me.

I've lost my virginity because I was high.

I love weed so fucking much. I don't give a fuck about other drugs, including alcohol.

>should it be legal
yes
>is it retarded to be a stoner
yes

For the first one just look at Colorado and income from taxes.

Yes it should be legal. Why?

Let the degenerates degenerate. Let those, with the will to be better, fluorish.

cute bitch

If alcohol and tobacco are legal, then so should cannabis.

abuse of a high dulls the sensation. Feels good while you still get high as shit, do it for a year or two and its no longer the same. Also sex on molly > all and ruins regular sex after. Want to risk not enjoying regular sex for a bit in exchange for a night of best in life.

yeah WAnon here confirming that legal weed is great for the economy and you don't see very much belligerent public smoking

people are less drunk and disorderly here than a lot of other cities too

exception being the homeless population which is tremendous

Fapping while high is epic.
Having sex while high is divine.

Notice those passionately defending it are already addicted to it. Physically addicted, of course not. Mentally? Yes.

Weed caused me to have a really bad episode of psychosis.

No history of mental health issues before. Weed did it.

Hey be nice, don't take that tone with anyone. If I have work or university in the morning it makes me lazy and unmotivated so I try not to fap other wise I'm too busy and stressed out to crack one off

Yes, but we should ban all hybrids and go back to land races today. Fuckin cheese was invented in London so junkies wouldn’t smoke crack or shoot heroine. Rate my 12 days old babies.

getting stoned and having sex is literally the oldest magickal secret in the world next to writing and math

If it's not legal drug cartels have a lot of power. People get shot, people get robbed for it. How is this major fact ignored is beyond me.

This

This too!

It should be legal like alcohol but with sense. Dont show up to work stoned same way you wouldnt show up to work shitfaced

Yes

hemp =! cannabis

you obviously haven't smoked long.

Weed makes straight people gay and turns sissy boys in to hormone popping traps.

>don't take that tone with anyone

kill yourself, infinigger

It’s !== you wet fucking salad

Dickless man children like you are why people think smoking weed is bad

Used to smoke nearly every day in high school. Picked it up again after stopping for a while cause it interfered with getting shit done. I'm in college now

Is it possible to be immune against weed?
I smoked it a few times but never felt any effect

i get way too dizzy to control my motor skills. so no. even if i were horny i couldnt move fast enough to orgasm

Could be shit weed or high natural tolerance. Probably both. But for some people they don't start feeling it till they've used it multiple times

not smoking currently, I spread thc infused coconut oil on bread.

well maybe it is bad. ever consider that, faggo?

it was either weak or youre not holding it in enough. get a water bong or make one with 2 lt bottles. just 3 fat rips will make you feel like a hamster inside a travel ball

it should be legal for people above 18 years.
But honestly i think its only useful to those who are ill(Cancer,PTSD,MS, and so on....).
To all others it is just a burden wich will hinder their progress .

Interdasting so a high tolerance is actually a thing? Because a friend smoked with me and he got high as balls

How long should I hold it in? I'm not a smoker and it kinda hurt if I hold it too long

>holding it in enough

This too. If you puff in then blow out right away you're not doing it right. It absorbs as it's held in. When you puff you need to breath it in and hold it.

The thicker the cloud you exhale, the less you absorbed. But don't hit like a bitch either.

I know multiple soldiers who smoke because it helps them from having PTSD episodes.

Should be treated like alcohol but much better then it to help you have a good time and be social with others. Also I used it to clear my depression which was a long shot.

But only for 18+!
Or in your case 21+?

yes and i've come to the conclusion that it isn't

It should be illegal because you want it legalized.

Purple Urkle, fresh from cali

yeah 21+

and we don't have cafes where you can smoke or anything

but you can grow your own plants without a permit, i think up to 6 or 7 per person? so that's alright.

assault rifles should stay legal becuase we want them to be illegal

>live in CA
>everyone is jealous of you
>NorKs literally want to hate fuck us
>jews can't leave us alone
>mexis, injuns, even fucking russians want a piece of this ass
>vote for legal weed
>get legal weed
>Snoop Dogg
everyone can get fucked HAHAH dumb nerd virgins without weed

When you smoke, try to find a balance where you don't hit it so hard that you can't hold in the smoke without coughing your tits off. If you can't hold it in without coughing, take lighter hits and hold those in. It's gotta absorb for you to feel it

And yes, I first tried when I was a teen with my buddy who was lanky and shorter than, and I was a pretty tall and stocky athlete (nothing major just JV). Didn't do shit to me the first few times cause I'm bigger

I like weed. My only problem is that is makes a lot of people passive and lazy. For America, it would be easier for TPTB to get away with ruling you if most of you are stoned.

meme drug for kids/losers, illegal

Wish I had weed right now. Been to the hospital 2 times in the past 7 days and have a fucked up stomach. Canr take painkillers because of constipation and having a hard time eating. weed would probably help with that and the pain. Fug lads

I don't care about weed. Everything should be legal.

i personally SWALLOW the smoke for a whole minute. but 40 seconds should be enough

Yes, regulate it like alchool and tobaco, national grown only and if necessary impose quotas on production

what are non-meme drugs in your reality model?

>6 or 7 per person
more then alright user, god bless

Learn to inhale properly. It probably hurts because you're only getting it to your throat.

i think i have a naturally high opiate tolerance ive never felt any kind of high from them before

Weed should be illegal
Cigarettes should be illegal
Alcohol should be illegal
Soda should also be illegal

>i personally SWALLOW the smoke for a whole minute. but 40 seconds should be enough

It only takes about ten seconds of holding for your lungs to absorb all of the THC out of the smoke, holding your breath any longer is just depriving your brain of oxygen and creating a false high and trapping more pollution in your lungs.

Don't be this stupid.

If alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine are all legal...

then so should marijuana be.

everybody responds to drugs differently given their brain chemistry and other drugs they may be taking, including nutrients from food

Probably smoking bad shit esse

You people are degenerate parasites. You're worse than the goddamn leftists shoving trannies and nigger muslims down our throats. We need to make America good again, and it starts by purging you spawns of satan from the fucking planet.

I hate it when people come to work stoned.

Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies

i actually prefer my employees stoned to drunk

they should really be sober but taking a few puffs on lunch hasn't hurt anybody so far

>god damn it everything I dont like should be illegal!

Not an arguement

>Every business hiring college students

says the anime lover

Weeds fine but so many people who smoke it become slaves to it.

they should get fired
go fap too waibu, faggot

In what way does one become a slave to marijuana?

This exactly.
I've heartily laughed with people i'd probably still shoot in a civil war.

Shouldn't go to jail for it so it should be legal but age limit should be 21 and just because it's legal doesn't mean you aren't degenerate. I actually love to see people smoke it, less competition for me in my life.

You know I'm right bong. All of these products are degenerate and serve no purpose. You can make an argument for cigarettes but alcohol and weed are both awful substances that ruin mankind.

Soda is just retarded.

I wasn't sure if user was shitposting because holding in smoke for 40 seconds to a minute is just absurd

not if you do pranayama regularly.

I've smoked weed with niggers and they are half alright when I do

the next day i'm all 1488 again