strawpoll.me/10914729
strawpoll.me/10914676
strawpoll.me/10944695
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3Y4Ls0FvPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So, what name did the old man say?

probably Enoshima Junko for shits and giggles

Requesting a gif of Monaka using her joystick.

SEIKOFAGS BTFO

This was extremely suspicious, which makes me think Tengan did say the traitor was him.

There's a chance Tengan was going all philosophical, saying the traitor is him because he's lost faith in his comrades or some shit.

nanako dojima

why didn't seiko just creat a drug to eat her candies? explain this seikofags

Best boy of DR3
Hopefully he survives

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

Punished Munakata, a fallen legend. The plan is to nuke the commonwealth or kill Yukizome Chisa and Juzo Sakakura...

What will his choice be?

Strawpoll time! Look forward to seeing this posted multiple times in the Mirai!

Who is the best character of Danganronpa 3: Mirai-hen?
strawpoll.me/10914706

Who is the worst character of Danganronpa 3: Mirai-hen?
strawpoll.me/10914729

Who is to blame for getting Seiko, Ruruka and Sonosuke expelled?
strawpoll.me/10914676

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

WEEKLY SWITCH UP (New one every monday):
Who do you think is gonna die next? Danganronpa 3: Mirai-Hen! as of Episode 6
strawpoll.me/10944695

I hope you vote for whodunnit!

Punished Munakata.

Just a prank, kid

So why is the blood red here, yet it's still pink in despair arc?

Whooooaa HOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.

But explosions are the equivalent of wedgies in DR, user.

That his despair is greater than Tengan's.

So now that the DR fighting game is officially confirmed, who is the developer and who makes the cut?

I wish I could at least figure out how many syllables Tengan used, but I can't figure out what frames complete a motion and which ones are inbetween with the animation, and fuck, Japanese syllables.

Punished Munakata

He said that there's no traitor or that everybody except D1 cast are traitors.

Adachi Tohru

Remember that the name Tengan said is confirmed to NOT be the traitor

>Yukizome, I'm already a despair.

Just in case.

Wait what the fuck, was there an after credits scene?

Is that an arrow?

My favorite new meme.

What the fuck is 'suiterunda'? So many fucking suiterundas and his voice isn't helping too. Fuck, how annoying.

Oh shit, don't do this to me

If you eat the sweets will you die?

Yes

so we know the traitor is
>someone munakata didn't expect
>someone that tengan expected would make munakata waver, which is why he is surprised when munakata said "who gives a fuck"

this rules out retarded options like animator, guys. why would munakata care if people like animator, blacksmith, wheelchair girl or whatever were the traitor? it has to be someone he has a specific attachment to (or himself).

>Chisa dead
>Munakata went full punished
LITERALLY UP TO OUR BOY NOW
HE'S GOING TO SAVE MIRAI-HEN

>Its a stand arrow

And now we have our obligatory JoJo refference

>There are people too dumb to read this scene
She was baiting Seiko into trying to go kill Munakata

His NG code was "Answer a question with a lie"

Meaning he is forbidden from lying to answer a question

the people behind Injustice 2

It's the same dagger from the op
Look how she was killed in the same way that Great Gozu was

it would be extremely painful

They are all in the same building as a girl running around thousands of body enhancing pills.
And I dont even remember if Munakata knows (or even bothered to know) how Gozu died and that he was hanged to the wall.

>"The traitor will be the person who meets the means, motive and opportunity."
>Anybody who is the traitor would have the opportunity
>but Tengan is one of very few people with a means, when Tengan brings up the Kamukura project Munakata concludes that he's met all the conditions to be the traitor.

Thats still not logical at all. Infact, its a logical fallacy.

>Kill everyone is actually a very valid tactic for playing a game like this.
Its only a good strategy if he really kills EVERYBODY. Munakata explained it himself, the attacker can always just end it and pretend to be one of the survivors.

Munakata just going out there claiming that he knows who the traitor is when in truth he just killed somebody unrelated, is actually a very dangerous thing.

It's Chisa.

Kek. Are you talking about Hopeman? He is kinda annoying. He even shaped Monaca to become what she is now, too. Fuck him.

Can he answer with half truth?

Oh, I understand now, I'm retarded

Clearly Chisa

>2 button fighter

into the trash it goes

You wouldn't happen to have a gif of this, would you?

This. People need to watch things slowly especially in DR.

well, since kodaka is a despairfag
developer: NetherRealm Studios
characters: only two available, just hifumi and usami

>That might be Naegi

Komaeda is king twink

hope the traitor is boxer cunt

Well, telling the truth doesn't mean he has to tell the whole truth, he can hide the remaining truth until asked

she's a big girl

Monaca is kill next week

Working on a webm real quick

STANDING

They're not gonna kill a kid, no matter how much she deserves it.

Who the fuck is that old guy who keeps getting posted by anons with the caption 'complex'? He looks like a fucking alien. What's so complex about that.

It's clearly munakata himself
he has split personality and/or is being hind hacked by junko
why do you think he was awake at the end after the sleep timers went off and had a black eyeball?

You have to take into account the fact that Tengan could've been lying. I don't want to go into it because it sounds like bullshit but some user here has been bringing up his answering questions with a truthful statement, but the statement following that, through a loophole could be bullshit.

Speaking of that, wouldn't someone have to be monitoring him 24/7 to make sure he doesn't lie? Is it something like picking up his blood pressure like a lie detector? It'd have to work specifically on questions and answers though. I don't think this will ever be addressed.

Animator is still very suspicious.

I hope everyone from the new cast killed someone just because they didn't like them.

So this is a deathflag for yoi-chan, right? Now he knows too much, or something along those lines.

Thanks!

>Congratulations!
Nah, she wouldn't be as retarded as that.
there must be something useful there for the people playing the game though. since its adressed as a reward

for you

Izayoi pulled a fucking knife on Komaeda for no reason and you think they wouldn't kill Monaca?

But Monaca is already a full grown lady

>The next logical step is to destroy all light sources
I love a character who can think, ironically that would mean Candyslut too, this episode. And the way she responded while hulking, it's like watching a horror movie or playing a horror game where the AI is clever enough to respond as such. Awesome!

>Vash the stampede now has a gun.
>He's found the secret entrance.
>He's found Monaca's lair.
>He'll walk in and spam all of his weaponry at her.
>He walks out saying "Omae wei mo shindeiru".
>He's the hero of the story.
>Anime ends.
YOI-CHAN

>who is Yuta Asahina

>Leave Danganronpa to us

ON

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3Y4Ls0FvPQ

this also confirms he's not the traitor judging by his reaction

there is a serious lack of cute girls in this cast

>ruruka is such a bitch (a retarded one at that) that it overshadows her being cute
>seiko is literally the most ugly thing in existence
>wheelchair girl is not even real
>chisa is fucking dead

why is there so many guys this time? did they not want to add more girls to naegi's harem?

The traitor is the scout.

I guess this ep. has confirmed that they are in the same building.

In that case, those Monokuma monitors and that Monokuma door were probably secretly built into the building since long time ago. And in despair arc, this building was still constructing. What if........Munakata hired Towa group to build this building back then. OH-SHI* everything make sense now. lol

Also, I hope Naegi and Aoi will ask Miaya (Monaca) why don't she just make a hole in wall to let them escape with all weapons she has.

Fedora is the mastermind.

It's not a logical fallacy. Munakata's reasoning isn't flawed in any way, it's "incomplete".

The traitor doesn't exist among everyone in the world, the traitor exists among 16 people and as it stands, is impossible to deduce under the circumstances. Munakata is inducing an answer by creating a premise and adjusting it with available information.

Again, we all know for a fact that Munakata is wrong, but if you're saying he's being illogical because he's not working with 100% certainty, then your understanding of logic at its core is severely flawed. You need to review.

Tfw downloaded r18 Morikawa CDs because of this motherfucker.

Fujoshits are the majority of the fanbase.

>You have to take into account the fact that Tengan could've been lying.

But his FA is lying. Unless one of the bracelets is a ruse or something.

>filename
kek. i remember a joke stick being made, i think it was just jab and the invincible move

Seiko fags BTFO

>I can't trust you because you won't eat this candy that will kill you
>You think I won't kill you just because you aren't the killer? Ha!
Damn these motives are complex.

But Monaca is added to his harem

True ultimate despair

Why is she holding that joystick upside down?

So the only shounen fighters we actually have are Archer and Punished Yu, right?
They'll probably be set up to fight against each other then if that's the case

>Congratulations
N-No, Monaca can't be this too obvious. Who is the fucking traitor? Or Munakata is and when he was building this structure he already made the arrangement to create a hidden passage for future Despairfag uses. It can't be made like a few days before the event happened, that would be too obvious. The passage is as old as the building.

Oh, we can rule out Vash the Stampede as the traitor too, judging from his reaction.

thats how some people play fighting games IRL

THE EDGE

>I guess this ep. has confirmed that they are in the same building.

how? there's no way to tell yet what the secret door leads to

wineglass grip yo. its classy. or do you play like umaru?

I think one to several of the bracelets could be ruses. How could Miaya have been given a bracelet and no one noticed she's a damn robot?

DID SOMEBODY SAY HOPE?

youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc

>Also, I hope Naegi and Aoi will ask Miaya (Monaca) why don't she just make a hole in wall to let them escape with all weapons she has.

These are anime explosions, they don't do any structural or physical damage