Daily reminder the JQ backbone of globalism is now broken

It's taken 20 years, but music, anons, P2P sourcing, alternative news websites and even nationalist mentality have now sealed its fate.

The amazing thing is the same ancient sources we mostly blame for it foretold in detail our overcoming of it.

Catch up on the WHOLE story, as well as how all these new elements of social intelligence have now undermined and overthrown the cucked church that let it all happen - with the same organizational authority it abandoned.

It all began with this study : cog49.com/ft.pdf

And this is a synopsis of several points in it of greatest interest : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk-Vdd_Qrk
youtube.com/watch?v=jRXZkdEj7YI
youtube.com/watch?v=_QUq72fla3o
youtube.com/watch?v=h8Rf24KdOBw
youtube.com/watch?v=qIuxiwhUGz4
youtube.com/watch?v=jMxU2ToSunY
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ1PT8gRtfU
youtube.com/watch?v=IKeLldG8YYU
youtube.com/watch?v=RnBT9uUYb1w
youtube.com/watch?v=h9UrRhxW8PM
youtube.com/watch?v=dGFOf1ezyfI
youtube.com/watch?v=T5al0HmR4to&list=PLoqGVI2RcIG2sHU9DsKiXAkMIl25KsmnC&index=20
youtube.com/watch?v=hvUUtwY0DcQ&index=27&list=PLoqGVI2RcIG2sHU9DsKiXAkMIl25KsmnC
youtube.com/watch?v=_msUMkW0Bfk
youtube.com/watch?v=CbAqCW9Qeqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here are some of the videos that tell the story of the last twenty years (out of thousands that have been inspired by this study), from the church cucking on the issue to the prevailing of music on it and even to the present state of mind because of it all.

Early political weather (in small spaces): youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk-Vdd_Qrk

The celebrity perspective: youtube.com/watch?v=jRXZkdEj7YI

A religious view: youtube.com/watch?v=_QUq72fla3o

An Armegeddon-like take: youtube.com/watch?v=h8Rf24KdOBw

Another take on the whole story: youtube.com/watch?v=qIuxiwhUGz4

Some disappointment with the church: youtube.com/watch?v=jMxU2ToSunY

Who the real chosen ones are: youtube.com/watch?v=gQ1PT8gRtfU

Saviors of the World: youtube.com/watch?v=IKeLldG8YYU

Come on guys, this all started a bit before Sup Forums, and the rest of the story here makes a lot of other things make sense.

Bumping for interest.

There is grand design here, from most ancient times, beyond the imagination of most.

But the more we look into this the more obvious it is. And the more we understand much else.

Understanding the "seals" (the cryptography) referred to in Revelation is far beyond the ability of most Christians.

It takes people familiar with object-oriented programming OOP language technique.

I'm a brainlet. Can I get a quick rundown on what this all means? What's the full story?

internet killed zionism pretty much, nobody accounted for it's invention

Well, the higher a perspective of it all you take, the more unbelievable it sounds.

Basically, there was ancient intelligence far beyond what we have now.
And it was used to encrypt knowledge into sacred texts that could not even be deciphered
until we attained to the technologies we now have.
But the things we can now learn from it all show what is going on all around us, in many
ways, particularly in the view of the real truth seeker/promoter.

Yeah, that's half of it. But the ancients saw this coming and had a lot to say about it. And the
more we study that, the more we find they have other good pointers for us too.

Fake and gay. Fuck off nigger

(((OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN BEFORE IT SPREADS)))

The JQ and the cuckery of the church has caused a once sedentary society to struggle for its own intellectual defense.
These elements of influence in the OP are parts of that defense. But they also collectively,
make up a system of order in social self-actualization and self-defense that replaces
each of the elements of the five-fold ministry the church was designed by.

And one of the last recorded (encrypted) messages of scripture is an appeal for the
public (outside of the church) to recognize this as the needful replacement thereof.

So the grand design, in part, is for a more well-informed generation to survive
the repression the ancients knew would come of the former religious order.

... and re-establish a similar anchor for social stability by the same design, but with their own more timely preferences.

There is a lot of scripture about the dangers of a generation gap expected to occur in our time.
And that the way it is resolved is by giving the children the upper hand. That has now happened.

The basic dispossession of an entire generation by economics, by education, by corporatism, gov, etc...
...now has to answer to the needs of the future expressed and enforced in the public
conscience by the cooperation of all these new elements of social intelligence.

And I cannot say this emphatically enough, but all this is much better known in the most elite
circles than on /pol. This is one of the biggest reasons globalists are going berserk right now.

It may just be a bunch of kids on the front line right now. That is what we see, but that is not what they see.
They see the full weight and influence of the Christian faith worldwide, just over our shoulder.

The significance of Thoth here is he bears second witness to the seven laws of life process
(seed, fertilization, growth, reproduction, full stature, old age, death) that Moses taught about cryptically.

This same process of life also relates to certain periods of time in all western history,
from Egypt to the present and beyond. It shows all the core nations of the West are indeed the
nations the tribes were promised to become. And this same encryption method has led to
much else long hidden by the ancients, including many matters particular to the present.

And it also explains many details about those who call themselves jews today.

Keep going OP

the dumb ass elders thought that they could just build their world on one lie and completely disregard human nature and genes.

Their stupidity alone will bring their down their worldly order.

Everytime there's a Thoth poster post number is always a palindrome...this is getting creepy

>kekistan
kys cancer

this. his last palindrome covered all digits too, first time i've ever seen that.

Yeah, that one is still archived here

Hi user, I have been interested in what songs and music spreading 'teh gospel' in a hidden manner.

I attained oneness three years ago, and it really threw me for a loop. I began seeing or hearing in all things the call of something deeper. Dogwhistles, or tells, in the MMO sense like a whisper, of the song writer knowing what I know now.

Of course some artists know more than others, and some are more directly open about their intentions than others who are only
>implying
However, if one has the knowledge to have eyes to see, or ears to hear, then this world truly is awash with people who know, and their messages.

Twisted Sister performing "kyrie eleison" was not a mistake.

One song for instance, "in the name of love" by Martin Garrix, I came to because of a Sup Forums inspired video which featured the bridge.

The song is esoteric in its own right, however the video doubles down. Bebe Rexha, dressed in red, flanked by two pillars, in front of a pool of 'troubled waters'.

A clear reference to Isis/holy ghost/haradulai of revelations. Our spirit, singing to us. Many have worked the great work, but above this the 'lord' has worked in all things to bring it all together.

It is done, it is happening, per se... it is now, even this moment in this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=RnBT9uUYb1w

>and completely disregard human nature and genes.

Yeah, this was their undoing. John the Baptist warned the Pharisees the children of Abraham could be raised from stones.
Stones represent information, as very widely supported in scripture. But it would be possible because the information
that would do this was already in canon, reserved for the time of it, and it would resonate with the genetic qualities
of the patriarchs still resident in the true heirs.

This also seems to be why Paul would say, repeating from the OT, "In laughter shall [the true heir] be called."

Isaac means laughter.

Fucking Satanic thot posters get off my board reeeeeeeeeeeee

Those with eyes to see and ears to hear know Christ is the light and how the coming tribulations will see ancient deities and "secret knowledge" used to mislead millions of people and bring these entities into our realm of consciousness.

Absolutely.
It was really all over the place ten years ago, but the public was nowhere near ready for it.
The good thing about that now, is all the people who grew up with that music are now established in society.
But they remember those songs and will be shocked to learn what was behind them all along.
So there are now two generations ready to learn the whole story.

Noticed this ages ago. Started believing and kept with it, palindromes followed. Wisdomgets exist.

Anyone listened to Gamma Ray - their music is all about these things.

roleplaying cunt

gtfo

Thank you for your advice.
Please take it.
Review the OP docs.

...what exactly are you talking about?

Look up Pho.
IDK if counter-propaganda but he was pushed by the old armaconsp website of olden times.
There were others, one or two, that I forgot. Had some cool names possibly one of the founding fathers.

Speaking of the music, K-Rino has some really nice songs pertaining to this.

Yes, they do. They are a modern marvel in it.

Based Kai Hansen warned us about them years ago. If you didnt experience the crowd chanting "Illuminati, youve come to take control. You can take my heartbeat, but you cant take my soul" right before they played Rebellion in Dreamland you missed out.

Many will be led astray by Thot posters like you. Smart people are always drawn to "hidden knowledge". Just like left hand path followers your undisciplined lack of humility and egoic pride will be your spiritual downfall.

"Whatsoever man reaps,that shall he also sow".

>Smart people are always drawn to "hidden knowledge"

If it is smart people, that is a good thing.

The only chief deception we have yet to endure is in Revelation 13. But it is deciphered by Daniel 7.

We can plainly see and expect what it consists of because of that and our knowledge of the present.

Review the Daniel 7 part of the doc, and then look at the last section.

Nice trips, care to elaborate on all this since i can see clearly you possess a higher knowledge of all this stuff than me. Do you have any other literature sources to recommend besides the link in op?

Basically, it is globalism taking over the corporate church from the top down.
But the real church is the people, not any organized entity.
And all the elements of the future church are already in place in the secular
and at the helm in the political.

>Those who call themselves Jews

What details, exactly?

They are still very dangerous. I would not underestimate them.

>thothposting
Sup Forums is a Christian board ,faggot.
Keep your Ashkenazi Occult faggotry on /x/

You cannot outsmart God, user.
You cannot achieve "enlightenment" through your iq.

The devil's greatest trick is to stroke your ego. Your mind and its false projection of who you are is what chains you to the world.

There are many "smart" luciferians in this world. There are many enlightened "not so smart" people with hearts full of compassion and geniune love towards others.

Remove thots from premises.

That link is plenty hard enough to get through. But its the only place to start.

It does not come out of thin air though. It draws on a great deal of "outsider" theology going
back over a century now, which was only rarely and briefly manifest in formal organization.

I didn't get the message 20 years ago but listening and reading his lyrics today is very interesting. Rebellion in Dreamland is epic.

This.
((((Sup Forums)))) is a jewish board larping as a Christian board larping as a Keki board.
Keep that goy nonsense back in plebbit.

I would encourage both of you to seek the full destiny of Christianity.

I caution you however, you will not find that under preachers who do not know God and need to be saved.

For this cause Jesus instructs his own not to follow "hireling" preachers.

They ultimately lead only to destruction.

>For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust
Amen.
Let us not cater to a thing of dust but rather to the truth

how? west is decadent with no sign of up-rise and the only people who care or know much about jews are on in small numbers on fringe places of the internet. this place is just a small echo chamber.

You made this thread a few days ago. What the actual fuck are you talking about with your music videos? Explain your fucking point, because you just come across as a fucking schizo retard. Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK do music videos have to do with any of this?

How is it now, that the church has cucked so many of its followers into believing
Jesus was lying when he said the Holy Spirit would make all things known?

Actually nevermind, I looked over both the pastebin and the pdf, you are just a schizo retard, who is talking a whole lot of nonsense about nothing. By the way, I am a not a christcuck, and I dont care about christians. That doesnt change the fact that you are a schizo retard. You arent saying anything of any real substance.

The music industry has many people of exceptional intelligence. When the OP study
went viral among them over 15 years ago now, they realized it was the answer to all the
questions the people were not even yet ready to ask. And they knew the more enduring value
of their own work would be in voicing support for it.
Thousands of songs and videos have been produced since then doing just that.

I should add some of this support is very cleverly "keyed" to the work, making it pretty apparent.

With this support of music, now that all these other elements of intelligence processing are in place in
the social conscience, the publication of this study, which was never before possible by any means,
has found its own means.

>people with hearts full of compassion and geniune love towards others

It was this stupid philosophy that got us into the mess we're in in the first place. ALL Magian bullshit needs to be flushed down the toilet where it belongs, not just the jewish and muslim varieties.

Thats how we summoned Kek. By saying his name a million times. It is Orcish for LOL.

that and the dank smugness.

Well, it was misused. Seminaries were subverted decades ago in the US.
The challenge now is to be informative and tolerant towards our own neighbors who
perpetuate the misuse of good will.

We are fortunate in the U.S. that our bipartisan politics is now divided along
Christian/anti lines and the weight is now against globalism.

Europe has not been so fortunate. Many parties, little faith. But the same solution.

It all comes down to the same sources and witnesses, but in the local setting.

Of course, the heavy lifting there will have to come with U.S. assistance.

... all the more cause to mature the American faith first too.

Wrong.

Do not mistake virtue signaling for love and compassion.
Do not mistake hate and anger for strength.

SJW are not loving and compassionate people. Push their buttons and they will turn into screeching authoritarians willing to harm you.

Anger-riddled fascists are not strong men who will save the West. Push their buttons and they will turn into screeching petty tyrants willing to harm you.

The luciferian lie infects both the dyed-haired feminazi that gets a jolt of satisfaction from saying "the west will fall" just as it infects the fascist street thug who gets his panties wet by projecting hate towards others while thinking he is virtuous.

Wolves and snakes will be what they are. Do not become one.

These are some brilliant men right here.

"I can't get these memories out of my mind,
And some kind of madness has started to evolve...
... I tried so hard to let you go,
But some kind of madness is swallowing me whole.
... I have finally seen the light,
... I have finally realized what you mean.
... I have finally seen the end (finally seen the end)
... but I have finally seen the light (finally seen the light)"

youtube.com/watch?v=h9UrRhxW8PM

Yet they still deny everything
youtube.com/watch?v=dGFOf1ezyfI

youtube.com/watch?v=T5al0HmR4to&list=PLoqGVI2RcIG2sHU9DsKiXAkMIl25KsmnC&index=20

"I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening."
- Dylan

Do tell, Mr. Smarty Pants.

Catch fire, catch fire !
Wake up your sleeping lion
And use your mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=hvUUtwY0DcQ&index=27&list=PLoqGVI2RcIG2sHU9DsKiXAkMIl25KsmnC

>when the OP study went viral

Can you link me to any citation or anything about this study and how it was "going viral" 15 years ago?

I'm an esotericfag too but I haven't had a chance to dig much into the .pdf and you are rambling a bit..

> object-oriented programming OOP language technique

Object-oriented programming object-oriented programming language technique?

*correction - my bad

... beyond the willingness ...

Other factors are faith, trial and experience.

>no palindrome
shit thread

This is what user's book says:

Object-oriented Programming
Back in about 1990, a whole new method of computer programming completely revolutionized the
software industry, and it has now led to a much deeper understanding of how ancient scriptures work on
society. This new development was called object-oriented programming. It has nothing to do with
physical objects, but with ideological "objects" that are conceived based on general similarities between
several more specific concepts. Every competitive software developer soon had to adopt this new science
as it was readily recognized as the most powerful approach to programming ever introduced.
Object-oriented programming languages use fairly broad, general procedures, each associated with certain
key words that, when "called" by a program, behave in certain ways according to the purposes of the
program that invokes them. Fundamentally, several broad concepts of function (objects) are first
established. Then, in writing a program, the programmer "descends" more specific manifestations of
these much broader, general functions according to the more specific needs of the program. Computer
programs and programming languages, even spoken languages, are also built in this way. And root
operations between diverse programs, as well as root meanings between spoken languages, are associated
in the same way.

As an example, consider the concept of clothing, for which the term, "raiment" often appears in Scripture.
In the modern world we have clothing items like shirts, pants, gloves and hats, whereas ancient clothing
consisted of robes, vests, sandals or tunics, for example. All of these items fit under the "higher object"
of clothing. But an object may also be created to associate different activities or situations. Walking and
running are very similar activities, for instance. Both might classify under an object of "exercise."
Driving a car, however, may not be exercise but it may still classify with walking and running under an
object of "traveling."
The purpose for the creation of an object in programming is to embody or associate different activities or
concepts too diverse to fit under the heading of a more simple term for the sake of consolidating means of
manipulating data of different types by similar means. The interpretational value of objects in Scripture is
found in associating activities or concepts appearing under the same object for the sake of refining
contextual meanings. The prophetic and message-bearing uses of objects involve consideration for how
activities or concepts associated with ordinal objects apply to other times or paradigms according to the
same order.

oWo

This sort of reminds me of how we view language in Tantra.. Thought is made of language and "Mantras" come out of a deeper source of thought which can't be understood conceptually, which in turn are unpacked from syllables and eventually are equivalent to the "Wisdom mind".

In Sanskrit words can have a zillion levels of meaning..

Right.
Scripture uses a lot of "natural objects" or concepts associated with nature, which are independent of all human language, to broaden the meaning of old, recorded stories into a more general language where we can discover how it relates to a similar condition at another time.

There are also ordinal objects, like those of natural life here ....each of which relate to higher objects, of which there are only seven.
These seven also have unique metaphysical implications defined in Scripture by a vision of the king Daniel interpreted.
In that vision, the image was divided in five portions and each associated with a different material. These materials appear elsewhere in Scripture where they always relate that reference back to the calendar of time. They are time references.

Moses writings, as best perceived in the KJV, are authored almost completely by
repeating patterns of speech, each of which identify conceptually with each of the
seven objects. So there are literally thousands of reiterations of this in the Bible.
Paul did it too.

But this order of sevens also appears in the Essene's writings and in
Thoth they are represented as lords, in ordinal relation.

Nowhere, at no other time on record, before now, have the reasons for all this been understood.

I know in a lot of esotericism there's references to 7 heavens and things like that what are you talking about "the 7 objects" specifically? Seed, fertilization etc? Or are you just alluding to some kind of higher process that's represented by them..?

To tell you the truth, soon after I first came out with this some preacher in Florida put a book
out about it. For some reason he did not want to talk to me, when I found him.
It did not even matter that my intentions were good.
And I never got the book.

But here is a song about all the songs on the radio written to one person.
Back in the day I knew about every video referenced here.
youtube.com/watch?v=_msUMkW0Bfk

Yes. The 7 objects are very broad concepts that each define a state of being in an ordinal process of natural change.
And this same process applies to just about any kind of change you can think of.
It hardly matters what it is.

1) There is a plan to do something.
2) Some sort of resources or limitations will be involved.
3) The act of doing it proceeds.
4) The act is refined in real time to accomplish it.
5) Some assessment of the work is made.
6) Some sort of effect on the environment is achieved.
7) The work and its full effect abate.

In my opinion "coincidences" or "synchronicities" in music are because timespace is joined together in another dimension and it ripples out reflecting "memes" and patterns in all directions..

Are you saying all these musicians read this information somehow and they're consciously writing about it?

Did you write that .pdf? It has some solid esoteric understanding but if you're telling me "all the songs on the radio are written to one person" that's schizo-tier.. unless you don't mean that literally.

At one time, it was overwhelming.
And yes, they almost all knew what they were doing.
As time went on, some of the lesser connected just
thought it was a trend and never really saw the work.
Yes, I wrote it, so I know as much as any about what happened from there.

most of this is shitty music intended to mindfuck people and make them miserable

Sitting on the can was Eminem on Elvis.
The mustang was Steve McQueen.

Do you have any single shred of evidence that anyone outside of a few people on the internet or who you've talked to have heard about your work or is it just schizophrenia?

It still goes on, but not as much. A lot of lesser known artists
know it is yet to create a stage for them, and keep it up.
But just last yera, CMA,
How typical is a lyric like this to country music:

"I wish I didnt know so much
I peeked behind the curtain
Now that magic rush
Feels like a trick that isnt working
But I havent lost all hope yet
Yeah its hurting but it aint dead"

youtube.com/watch?v=CbAqCW9Qeqg

lay off the crazy pills fag

I have talked to people in music in person. I'm not making this up.
I know a lot of them in person. And they know me.
But if you think I am here to PROVE it to anyone you
should know that's not how it works.
The JQ underlies all of this, and they are inseparable.

You've got this interesting .pdf file but like a lot of people who get involved in esoterics you've somehow had to find a way to make everything about you. Who cares about you? What matters is waking people up with information.. Having to throw in that musicians are making songs for you undermines the potential of whatever kind of message you were trying to make.

Who cares if "you've met such and such".. Even if you have you're just distracting from your own message by doing the whole savior complex thing. I've been esotericfagging on YT for a long time and you don't know how many people I've talked to who swear they're literally Jesus. Nobody wants to hear that shit. Focus on the ideas if anything otherwise you're just jerking off your ego.

if you take the right drugs and get abused as a kid you'll understand him

Oh, I couldn't agree more. Believe me, that has pestered me too.
But the problem is the science and the person have not been separate.

There has never been a way to publish this otherwise.
And I have certainly tired. But you have a bunch of metaphysical
crap on one side and all that corporate theology on the other
so that there is no market for such a book.

Don't pull that savior crap on me.
You will never find that in ANYTHING I have written.