Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Next ep is titled "Wilhelm Van Astrea"

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

b.1339.cf/xtaikmg.mp3
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/167/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Truly the Haruhi Madoka of Evangelion

Stop using this piece of trash as a header.

If you don't feel bad for Felix after this, you are fucking shit.

「愛は何故、減るのだろうか」

Boo-fucking-hoo, the walking fetish had a retarded backstory.

why she is best girl ?

What was the song he used as his ringtone

b.1339.cf/xtaikmg.mp3

arc 4

"You love her, right?"
"I love her. I love her a lot. I love her as much as Emilia-tan."
"It might sound weird for me to say this but...Subaru, do you like cheating?"
"I was supposedly very committed to the love of my life, but after seeing a girl that devoted towards someone, there was no way for me to not feel anything."
"Even though you said you loved me."
"I will say this but, I love Rem a lot, but Rem also loves me too much. She's madly in love with me, strangely enough."
"I think I understand."
"Ueh?"
"The reason why would Rem-san get to love Subaru that much. She definitely only saw the good things about you right next to you all the time. Subaru you do some really cool things from time to time, it's like an illness...I won't fall for you that easily."

If the girls are actually competing for Subaru, then wouldn't that make Subaru the waifu?

What do people see in Rem? Seriously.

How do I help this Angelo guy? He constantly has to respond to retarded faggots in the comment section.

What love can do human mind.

It's" Asuka vs Rei" of the current generation.

>Felix gets shunned by father, calls all men pigs and dresses up as a girl
>Subaru gets shunned by father, as a lesson learned tries as hard as he can to fill a fatherly role to the kids around him
tumblr vs Sup Forums, "Ferris" a shit

Learn Jap and read the WN/LN.

Haha, what?

Post original, I don't believe "spoilers" anymore.

>calls all men pigs

I don't think so

>NINE years
>as in nine lives

god damn it, greycat

He can also revive himself unknown amount of times

I'm gonna bet it's 9 times.

>Felix gets saved by a girl
>Decides to dress and act like a girl
>Subaru gets saved by a girl
>Decides to be a better guy to be on her level

Felix is so shit.

did you miss the scene where she talked about how Subaru and her would live if they ran away?

if you cant understand after that then I really dont know what to tell you

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/167/
Confirmed long time ago.

My bad, he actually outright called men predators. Literally tumblr.

I see a best girl.

I think you skipped the part where Felix was a basement slave and Subaru wasn't.

>Felix succeeds
>Subaru fails

Expected.

From Tappei's twitter

>"Crusch-sama!! Let me become the hair ring on your ponytail!!!

Hey, they were both basement dwelling NEETs.

>Felix takes the easy road and succeeds
>Subaru takes the hard path and fails
Golly gee, Felix sure is noble and great...according to Satan..

The story between Wilhelm and Crusch will be inside Blu-ray & DVD Volume 9

>get this /r9k/ shit out of my ride

This is hilarious.

>She asks for it
>Dies for it

Hehehe.

My fucking sides.

Hahaha. Who the fuck did this?

Based Al.

This is good

>Al is no different
>He never scored

Mad props.

Felis is way too nice to be Tumblr

Tappei's tweets about Episode 19

Where the hell is the holy grail edit of yesterday's episode?

Which one?

There was one with 8bit version of the song one made earlier, wanna find it for you?

Don't bother famurai
I just thought it was already done since no less than 3 anons said they are on it

Found it. The guy was going polish it a bit more but it's good enough.

This is what happens when you go after the elf pussy. AL KNOWS. HE KNOWS

i suddenly got to me that all this theories have some sort of ground because of the emilia in wonderland shit that was posted a while ago cuz there were lots of subarus just dicking around in that storyso it could possibly mean there is a subaru alpha who made copies or fragments of himself trying to save his loved ones

Honestly, I think that while Rem might not always approach love in the wisest of ways, she's got a certain cunning to it. While Subaru thought she was addicted to his praise, he actually finds missing -her- praise after even just a few hours of separation. I think Rem was very much paying attention when Subaru was talking about how much he wanted to be understood, which is probably why she called out his lie in the first place. She saw an opening and she took it.

Anyhow, I heard some bits of the scene were cut. Anyone know more about that?

>Al never scored

Just like fucking pottery.

I know Emilia is good natured and all that she has never harmed Subaru but for fuck's sakes. A person has been already throwing himself under the bus for you. He has legitimate reasons. He got hurt and he's trying to warn you of impending danger. I mean was the broken ribs, split forehead, and what not enough to tell you that he has gone to such lengths just to get you out of there?

>cute dedicated riger for mimi

Any art of it?

Rem wants to be the second wife in a polygamous marriage with Emilia.

I have a question and I don't want to make another thread for this.

So if the White Whale erases your existence from reality, as it did with Rem, how come so many people still remember the ones the White Whale killed?

A promise to make her a second wife.

Whale erases with it's mist made of mana

Then they were not killed by the White Whale.
Thearesia for one, was killed by the Witch of Vainglory instead.

don't know about everyone else here but the show got really boring once our friend mr. battlegoose entered the picture.
This whole arc is taking way too long and feels like it's dragging.
It's a shame because earlier episodes were a lot of fun and were engaging.

If you think this arc is long, you're going to hate the rest of the series.

No

Watch Monster
Re:Zero will feel like Redline

>they arranged things so there would be NO commercials at all during the whole episoe

>1.Nagatsuki first talked about his feeling about episode 18. The scene is a very important part in the novel. At this moment, it can be seen in an anime. He is thankful. Actually the arrangement of broadcasting episode 18 is very special. Before that, every producer of Re:Zero puts lots of effort in considering the timing of insertion of advertisement and construction of cliffhanger. But in episode 18, the major opinion is "We don't want advertisement to harm the atmosphere." After different people's assistance, episode 18 came out in this form.

This one was actually interesting. I watched it live, and there were really no commercial breaks. Does this mean they had to beg their sponsors or something for that to happen?

Probably.

If dubs then all Emiliafags need to kill themselves.

>13.Rem's heart" Awesome! Awesome! He is in front of me!! He is the main character in the Swordman love song!" (Previously said that Rem loves poetry and that includes the love song. It is mentioned in Re:Zero short story 1)

This is actually the proper details for that.

>For the detail of ''Swordman love song'', it is a common poetry in Re Zero World about how Wilhelm met Theresia, and is kinda similar to romeo and juliet (except the story is real). So basically Rem went full fan-girl mode when she saw Wilhelm

The fuck, how does that even happen? What kind of pull do the people making this show have. They skip the op and ed half the time too.

They really seem to like this story, don't they?

Do you think Rem will ever get her own tragic love song?

>people will fault Emilia for not being a mind reader

So can anyone explain the crusch sword thing

That's actually kind of a big deal. Tappei saying, "After different people's assistance, episode 18 came out in this form." really means they had to pull some strings so that the sponsors will be ok having not air any commercials for the episode. They just relagated all of it after the episode aired.

I mean, it was pretty obvious before, but now, I'm honestly shocked they did all of that really.

>17.Actually there were a lot of troubles after deciding the ringtone. The producers wanted "the ringtone come from a flip phone". Firstly they needed a flip phone similar to Subaru and they bought one on an auction website. Then they remade the melodies of the song which could be played by the phone. Then the song was put inside the phone. Finally the song was played and recorded. It is no reason for why they do such hard work, but Nagatsuki could not forget the smiling faces of the producers.

Just look at this. This looks like they are fucking enjoying the shit out of it.

Why does "riger" sound so fucking cute?

Inb4, Subaru joins the witch's cult.

I have no idea, but could it be in some way connected to that blonde knight who had a crush on Crusch and wanted to marry her or something? It might be the insignia of his unit.

no idea, since I'm an anime-only guy*

Can someone post that screencap of Rem btfo of Emilia for considering the ground dragon more of a threat than Emila.

kinda cringy ain't it?

I love Emilia.

A failure befitting of a remfag.

If dubs Subaru and Emilia get married in the 10th arc

Go away.

Damn. Well, I hope they keep the prank.
The lines could use more work.

>that fucking harpoon edit
holy shit my sides

>Well, I hope they keep the prank.

They won't

Perfect for Subaru. Even as the Dark Lord, he's a spaz.

How can Rem fall for such a loser and love him unconditionally?

I can see it now, it fits him.

>Felix is cute, the voice is lovely, but why he is a boy???

Where my #CruschMissiles at?

Here

oops

I want that as queen

Her popularity actually seems to be picking up as of this latest episode.