“I have more friends than you so ur a loser”

I have a brother who constantly talks down to me telling me i dont have any friends and he has tons of friends, as if thats some sort of validation of him. I have tons of people who want to hang out with me, but just because i dont doesnt mean im subservient to him, especially considering he tries really hard to be popular. I cant even express in words how much of a faggot he is.

Great blog

You're a loser for other reasons.

Why, because i have the avg iq of an estonian?

kill yourself

duhhhhh I talk to more random people therefore I r more better!!11!!!

-your brother

what are the odds that this kid listens to nigger music, is SJW, and stupid as fuck? Almost 100% I'd say.

damn, that giant wasp got FUCKED up.

not politics go to r9k

Humans network, successful humans do it well. Enjoy your life outside the dominance hierarchy.

>“I have more friends than you so ur a loser”

Literal monkeys understand that concept has merit, why haven't you?

Aaawww go and tell plebbit you fucking fag you may reward you with updoots

sounds like you're quite mad and jealous of your chad older brother
lemme guess hes had plenty of girlfriends by now and sex but you're superior to him because you could have sex if you wanted you just choose not to?

lol little brothers are always beta

how is that even a fair fight?
the wasp had so little room he couldn't even fly?

Yeah, almost as bad as coming to Sup Forums for validation

Well I would assume if you had all these friends you wouldn't have to post this on here. Why the fuck we would care? It's not relevant to us, it's relevant to them. So go talk to them about it

because most people usually don't select their friends based on any meaningfully positive criteria, especially young people. Its all arbitrary, shallow, sometimes downright repugnant things that determine a persons popularity. Not always but usually. You basically said it yourself, its no different to monkeys.

I see no reason to associate with most people because, as tedious as it is to say, most people are assholes. And the few people I've known who werent just took longer to show their true colors. I have serious doubts that the vast majority of people aren't toxic

Hanging out with/chatting with/doing anything besides drinking with men is GAAAAAY (besides organising a militia)

Popularity is trait of mediocrity. Be glad.

You must have the gayest hobbies in the world if you can do them all without other men. Like even if you're playing baseball with a bunch of women, it's no longer as satisfying because they can't compete in the same way. For the most part, of course.

I read and browse 4chinz

the pic made me lmao

Even in that. You'd really browse Sup Forums if it were only women? Dear God the horror. I tend to find conversations with males more stimulating because we talk about things I actually give a fuck about.

Your brother is very insecure. Think about the truth he's most afraid of people knowing and use it against him.

I don't do stuff with women either.
>havin a little chat with the lads

great men don't have friends

Holy shit is r9k down or something? What is this thread doing here

Ah I misread that as included in gay. Makes sense now. I was puzzled why alcohol made it less gay.

>I have tons of people who want to hang out with me
Fuck off you 12 year old faggot, we're not your aspergers therapist.

You've even chosen the pirate flag ffs.

>friends

People call everyone friends today. You're lucky if you have one actual real (will show up when you're at your worst) friend.