How do you feel knowing Iketani - the most relatable character in the series - will NEVER be happy or good at racing...

How do you feel knowing Iketani - the most relatable character in the series - will NEVER be happy or good at racing and will always be a girlfriendless loser working a shitty job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEgdFvIOshw
youtube.com/watch?v=X9AIcc_zi-4
youtube.com/watch?v=9cv6NbE4sf0
youtube.com/watch?v=JQlZsxF9GMA
youtube.com/watch?v=HPTKb8sOUCg
youtube.com/watch?v=GJNtlz9OmCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pussy in the Pedestal

Pretty bad because my future is probably the same

>tfw FF
>tfw you will never ever EVER be Takumi
Kill me lads

>no money for car
>no drivers license
>laws over here are so strict that you get assraped for driving even 1 km/h over the speed limit

I feel like he should ride baikus instead.

That guy had the most common sense and general practicality out of the Takumi's friends.

As a hard-working type, he'd probably end up going to college and becoming an engineer designing motor components or maybe overseeing a factory at one of the big auto companies.

Not really. Iketani doesn't have any dreams besides Mako and according to the extra stage he is never going to met her again. Besides being really old compared to others

Fuck the point, let´s all beat off to EUROBEAT youtube.com/watch?v=iEgdFvIOshw

Wow, I didn't like frizzy that much but that's really cute.

DON'T STAND SO
DON'T STAND SO
DON'T STAND SO CLOSE TO ME

BABY YOU BELONG TO ME! youtube.com/watch?v=X9AIcc_zi-4

How did watching Initial D make me love eurobeat even though I hated it before that?

youtube.com/watch?v=9cv6NbE4sf0

Because it gave you COOL VIBRATIONS youtube.com/watch?v=JQlZsxF9GMA

Nothing is more exhilarating than going fast to the sound of cheesy Italian synths and a dude spouting double entendres.

because initial D gave you relevant experiences and the perspective to appreciate shitty music
same reason normalfags like pop

I'm in a weird position on eurobeat, too. I like it when dicking around in initial D threads or on /o/, or just reading or otherwise having it on as background music. But when I put a bunch of it in my playlist for listening at work, I end up skipping 90% of it (gamble ramble, the top, rage my dream, fly away, and a couple others).

What you do, what you do
Baby's so bad

youtube.com/watch?v=HPTKb8sOUCg

>tfw im itsuki

>iketani is pretty old and will end up as manager of a gas station in some old town, and as he gets older his age will make him look weird when he goes to the street racers.
>itsuki will forever miss out on a girlfriend and his only thing of note he can carry over from his time was that he was best friends with a great street racer
>takumi will grow out of street racing and either waste away taking over his father's shop or doing uneducated work. Best case scenario he can support his gf as she gets somewhere with her golfing.
>the slut will probably end up as a trophy wife of some old guy after working a few years as office lady

I WANNA BE THE NIGHT

I felt that the failing romances were so overdrawn. It was like some kind of animu game of thrones.
>game of thrones
>look everyone can die, especially the ones you like
>initial D
>look nobody gets the girl they like, even the girls cannot get a guy
After season 3 you were wondering why anyone even bothered since any relationship was doomed.

ENEMY OR HERO

This desu, I was legit mad at the end of Extra Stage 2

Racers don't need girls ;_;7

Couldn't care less because I'm enjoying my racing he can cry all he wants.

you realize basically all of the kids in initial D had no future right? aside from small dead end jobs
takumi probably has the best in that at least he's going to to run the tofu shop

Did you miss the point of initial D? fucking idiot

If you just want car racing and eurobeats, just watch the battle stages, just pure drifting w/o the character drama

where?

user please

SOMEONE FEEL ME GOD DAMN IT

youtube.com/watch?v=GJNtlz9OmCg

>tfw no rotard gf to replace apex seals with

WHY CAN'T KYOKOS BE REAL

What, are you Singaporean?

What was the point of initial d senpai?

Australia?