Pol please stop

pol please stop

Other urls found in this thread:

track5.mixtape.moe/ctdmju.webm
axios.com/inside-trumps-crazy-train-2491643924.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Why is that only Anglo cunts manage to elect uncucked candidates while europoors fail miserably?
I wager Canada is next in unfucking line

we're just getting started

hahahahahahahaa you can't stop it, we're on the right of history and soon enough all of your bullshit, post-modern subjectivism will sweet away for the TIME'S ARE A CHANGING.

Threadly reminder that Haaretz is Israel's version of Vox/Salon and everyone is kindly request not to take anything written there seriously.

Sorry, Britcucks are sitting this one out.

That Austria, user. They aren't Anglo.

Funny joke guy, Anglo Austrians ... Not just the burgers confused

Hey maybe at the moment but there is a growing current of discontent at the state of things the centre is dyeing, brexit occurred or is occurring. The only problem my country has is a lack of any decent new right movement but give it time someone will take of the opportunity eventually.

Kinda makes me want to buy Austria goods again, Sup Forums as an American what is the most Austria thing should I buy?

Steyr AUG A3

manner schnitten, ktm bikes, glock guns

How about something smaller more compact that carries 15 rounds of 9mm?

The boomers forced out hand

kek, go kurz!

Austria is clearly the better germany.
please, reverse ANSCHLUSS now.

Daily Reminder that pic related is what will be the state of Europe in 5 - 10 years.
COMMIEKEKS, KIKES, AND SHITSKINS BTFO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>nazi sympathies
>and anti-semitic inclinations
We can finally agree that they are not just synonyms then?

Steyr M9 handgun. should run you under 500$

>manner schnitten
>what is das?
>it's these scrumptious little bastards
god damn I love these bad boys

no homo this guy is Chaddy. White men are back and far right isn't stopping /po/ is just its internet arm

Are going to claim this too or are we going to be honest about it?

Is it possible for newpapers to not label every right-leaning party as "far right"?

Who cares about these kangaroo fuckers

The standards for being "far-right" in Europe are kind of amazing to me

first post only post

no. if they can call one nation "far right" they can call anything "far right"

I think it's just indicative of how far left some countries in Europe became. Being a bit right of center is "far-right".

Austrian, you say...

/thread

>I wager Canada is next in unfucking line

ehm no sweetie, 8% of swedes are okay with voting for NRM canadians are hellbent on suicide along with french germans belgians and bongs

wasn't that sweden on the left in the pic?

so the jews jew themselves?

fpbp

Let the uncuckening begin!

>the Jews have a Jewish press
Say it ain't so.

Yair Netanyahu, is that you?

Bring it back, Oswald.

My fellow leafs are going to give Trudeau another majority.

Sorry Sup Forums. There's too many cucks here.

> posting Israeli CNN

Your country is the seat of the Rothschilds. You'll be the last to be uncucked, if at all.

More like Israeli HuffPost, but your point stands.

Kek, I read it as Australia
Didn't Austria elect a green cuck as their prez just a year or two ago?

>31 years old
>millenial

what the fuck am I eading

Our country is on the verge of becoming Brazil 2.0. If Democrats manage to start winning again, which will happen unless we start deporting shitskins at a much faster rate and boost the stagnant white birthrate, we're completely fucked.

>Austria
>Anglo

Glorious Soviet Education

All 31 year olds are millennial.

it starts in 1982.

We're in a less than ideal place because of things heretofore, but you're being nonsensically doom and gloom. No one expects the Democrats to win again for awhile. Things look brighter for us every day. Trump hasn't even been president for a year and you're already acting like we tried our best but came up short... We're only getting started. The pendulum has only just started swinging right, it's nowhere near at its zenith.

>Nazi sympathies and anti-Semitic inclinations
im-fucking-plying; if FPÖ were even more controlled opposition they would be literally IDF

Yeah. Well, daily reminder that your entire fucking diaspora is Haaretz tier. Most of them at least.

Pretty average stuff desu. Also makes you fat. And if you go fat then not for run of the mill stuff. Go fat for chocolate filled with liquid caramel.

If he is genuine in his stance, expect an 'accident' to happen soon.

It isn't. It is also not possible to call literal communists "left-leaning populism".

>No one expects the Democrats to win again for awhile. Things look brighter for us every day.

Literally everything hinges on Trump's Presidency and whether or not he can deliver to his base. It's now or never, because we're at the tipping point. Don't forget that it was only two terms ago when Democrats were patting themselves on the back and declaring the GOP dead. Never underestimate the "we'll just vote for the other guys this time, maybe it'll be different!" mentality of the American voter. Only this time, if Democrats win again, they'll be sure to make the most of their regime to secure the necessary demographics to cement their rule.

Is this like "president", or is chancellor just some lackey?

Yes please
track5.mixtape.moe/ctdmju.webm

This shit was rigged.

i think chancellor is the actual important one, when hofer was going to win president they kept saying it was a meaningless office

*by the stronk womyn vote

If it was from Sweden the image would have been white pixelated.

I agree that we're in a precarious position, I just disagree that it will be as precarious by the next election, as it was this election. Remember how much of a wild card Trump was, how he was made out to be a lunatic who would have no idea what he's doing. Already people see that's not the case and by the end of his presidency I'm confident he'll be far more popular than 2016. The wall is being built, Hollywood is crumbling, more and more people are talking about race. I see Trump not only succeeding, but his successor being even more extreme than himself. Maybe Spencer for instance. You can only be pessimistic about our future if you insist on it.

Austria BTFO Africans, Kebab, and GermCucks.

Get fucked Merkel. Get fucked SJWs

Pretty sure they're one country now.

No.
Properly rigged.

>Remember how much of a wild card Trump was, how he was made out to be a lunatic who would have no idea what he's doing.

In case you haven't noticed, that narrative hasn't exactly died. The Left will keep it running full-blast and it'll be up to Trump to actually deliver and prove them wrong. Let's not forget things like that Saudi deal that alienated quite a few Trump supporters, or his apparent softening on amnesty.

One thing is for sure, demographics will decide our future. Literally every single race except for White people vote overwhelmingly blue, and they're increasingly standing together against whites. Even the "based Asians". White people can vote all they want, but it will be utterly meaningless if we become the minority.

>the corn flakegates, Euronymous

this is only good news for you jews. This means that austria won't care next time you genocide the palestinians.

It has to go.

It all has to go.

Some of them are as educated as the dinndus.

He's a kosher "nationalist" like Trump.

>In case you haven't noticed, that narrative hasn't exactly died. The Left will keep it running full-blast
The narratives the media run are irrelevant, this past election proved that. The media is a laughingstock, nobody believes them.
I agree with what you're saying though, we're in the most critical period of American history. I simply differ from you in that I see Trump as a beacon of things to come, and I believe my people will triumph.

Trudeau might be out in 2019 but it doesn't look like his replacement will be much of an improvement. Probably the PC guy, fuck i can't even remember his name. Scheer. Schear? That was it. He's a globalist.

Bernier seemed like something worthwhile but noooo

KEK is blessing Austria.??

Dont worry britbong; they are only separated when it can create a more negative description of the people we hate.
What were you thinking, goy?

>In case you haven't noticed, that narrative hasn't exactly died
Trump doesn't want it to die. It's all part of the plan.
axios.com/inside-trumps-crazy-train-2491643924.html

>Saudi deal
Wasn't that more Congress's fault than Trump's? Besides, Saudis have been liberalizing lately anyway. Won't be long before they're as cucked as the rest of us.

>apparent softening on amnesty
Which was obviously just a negotiation tactic, as shown by his complete lack of compromise on the immigration standards he put out last week. If you follow Trump at all, he's a master of making everyone but himself look like the bad guy, as he should be because just about everyone in Washington is an enemy of the public.

so great that the pendulum is now swining the other way, mash'Allah

/thread

Scream if you want to go faster.

>Implying we could stop this even if we wanted to

This nigga looks like patrick bateman, shit

I mean it's a good look if you want the yids to flip their lids that's for sure

Great points

Trump has done zero things to make me think he isn't full of shit.

Maybe it's a case of him wanting to do everything by the book, maybe it's because he's full of shit and sucks kike dick, I don't know.

My ideal scenario would be to have a Constitution-minded FDR (A dictator) to make immense sweeping changes unilaterally. I'm not convinced that Trump is that person and I don't think anything short of that scenario is anything but delaying the inevitable.

Oi mate, where can we get that?

Å known tactic when running a controlled opposition is to label them "far-" to imply that these opinions are fringe and unwanted and by default deligitimize any opinion "further" outside of the spectrum.

Way too early to say. I agree with your sentiments but I don't agree with your attitude towards Trump. Give at least a single year.

We have 4 year terms for that reason.

>that id
>those digits
The jews are behind the alt right

Hail Austria

Yes... exactly. So coming out swinging and saying Trump hasn't done enough is ridiculous so soon. You have to give him more than under a year.

The thing we must be cautious about though is the eventual swing back to the left again. We need time to unfuck things. I've been wondering what ways we could use to slow the right-swing, make it more gradual, maybe even incrementally extend its maximum arc. A more subtle but insistent touch rather than harsh reform that would wind a spring. And after that left-swing does begin, how can we change its course? Trying to halt it at the bottom middle, even if it were successful, would lead to stagnation that would still explode at some point once the world got sick of nothing changing. Would it be possible somehow, when the pendulum goes that way again in several decades, change the track it's on so that instead of swinging right to left we halt it between right and middle, flinging it's momentum onto a z-axis separate from left or right?

>we're on the right of history

You can say that again!

The incident happened in Sweden.

And one could argue that if he was going to be worth a shit we might already see results, rather than 4d chess bomb Syria, protect Israel, save the spics.

He has 4 years, sure, but he's already behind in my book.

Just wait until Austria invades Germany. You'll love it.

He's done plenty, or at least attempted to do so, and the time he's had so far was already enough for Obama to at least pass the ACA. Trump's problem is that he has to deal with a Congress that hates him. I don't think he'll be able to get anything important done unless Bannon gets his 2018 bloodbath, and even then, we're only looking at about 8 cuckservatives max being kicked out. We need all of them except Cruz and Rand to go.

the right side of history is writen by the winners

>h-h-HUU HUU RIGHT WING NATIONALISM IS DEAD HUU HUU FUCK STRUMPGTHFTH