Muslims in Antwerp doing their stuff

>the absolute state of Belgium

youtube.com/watch?v=tPRuRl2cp1s

Other urls found in this thread:

standaard.be/cnt/dmf20160318_02190027
nieuws.marokko.nl/15236/antwerpen-in-2020-in-meerderheid-allochtoon/s/b0aaa92f38596ce5413f381707528100/
archive.is/gh5hW
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/brussels-police-shoot-car-explosives-molenbeek-belgium-driver-chase-a7883186.html
nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20171013_03129623
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

reminds me of this

Ahh, Turnhoutsebaan. There is a police station literally on the road, you smell weed everywhere, everyone's driving like monkeys, and the police is taking a nap on a parking.

As long as you're not Belgian you can do whatever you want. The police is fucking useless.

I once fucked a belgian girl
she told me that for the first time she had been fucked by a real man

>Turnhoutsebaan

Fuck muslims

t. american w/ grandpa from Brugge

Don't blame Muslims

you are right it is pretty much everyone who isen't western european

I forgot we need to blame (((them))) as well

Lmao you make it sound like Afghanistan but I live there and it's literally just a normal busy road, there are no bars or whatever where fights can start or drunks can hang around like in the city center.

not a b8 m8

I'm White Muslim, and their savage beviour is against Islam desu

romanians and albanians aren't much better, agreed

how does one become a white muslim ? just curious

we need the "rijkswacht" back

He's probably a chechen.

I will be visiting Belgium in a few days for 2-3 days. Any territories I should avoid? Will go to the ww2 museum in bastogne and then maybe brussels or surrounding. Also got recommendations?

Brussels, hello? Brussels? Do you speak english? Do you see any cars or trucks?

>Any territories I should avoid
molenbeek

Waterloo is dope. Brugge is a nice medieval city. Ostend is nice af in the summer. Try the fries and the beer.

Oh no, brown people are having fun !! How awful :(

Join RWDS and let's go to Molenbeek

I'm TatAryan

>Any territories I should avoid?
Belgium

OH look those males aren't clinically depressed! Arrest them! They are showing signs of masculinity! Quick call the police!

tas a gozar ou a falar aserio?

having fun does not justify endangering others and breaking traffic rules

also since u guys use meme flags i'm guessing you're ahmeds?

Kek I just saw atv and they said the police checked all their identities and arrested one guy who had a warrant on his name.

>Any territories I should avoid?
Brussels
Charleroi
borgerhout - Antwerp

MAP OF MUSLIMS IN BELGIUM:
>standaard.be/cnt/dmf20160318_02190027

>dat map
ded

>Sint-Joost-ten-Node
>45.0% muslim

Worthless subhumans.

Sandniggers belong in the desert.

>I'm White Muslim

>romanians and albanians aren't much better, agreed
>aren't much better
they don't bomb or shoot innocent civilians.

Jesus fucking Christ

Build wall.

Will start tommorow promise

>Anthwerp
>Belgium

STOB BEINK A RACISED ;DDD

Belgium, just like Sweden and France are the canaries in the coalmine..
I mean look at Molenbeek (50% mudskin) All these Muslims protected Abdeslam (terrorist from Paris). We had to go in with THE FUCKING ARMY to get this guy out.
And there is a fuck ton more of these guys out there.
I mean West-Europe is FUCKED beyond saving.

>I mean West-Europe is FUCKED beyond saving.
Pretty much. Unless our women start breeding + we genocide mudslimes, which is never going to happen.

>nieuws.marokko.nl/15236/antwerpen-in-2020-in-meerderheid-allochtoon/s/b0aaa92f38596ce5413f381707528100/
>70% of brussels population is shitskin, 85% in 10 years
>50% of antwerp population is shitskin, 55% by 2020

West-Europa is DOOMED within the next 2 or 3 generations.

Molenbeek

Archived link: archive.is/gh5hW
Original link: independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/brussels-police-shoot-car-explosives-molenbeek-belgium-driver-chase-a7883186.html

hahaahahaahah

fucking checen wedding :D

Lmfao that guy on the pic with the firearm

"why am i still doing this?"

>unshaved police officer

>DOOMED within the next 2 or 3 generations.
20 years max. 1 generation.

this
I'm afraid It's going to be much sooner than we think.
Especially if we keep importing these people from the third world.

hamdulilah brother
please share your story on conversion

>unshaved police officer
Can't blame him, the guy is probably depressed by the state of his country. Also he's standing like an ex-krijgsmacht so he should be double depressed how fucked up things evolved in the last two decades.

>20 years max. 1 generation.
For the bigger cities yes. For rural areas more like 2-3 generations.

it wont be much better in those rural areas, you are there with your families trying to hold off marauding muslim bandits

stay out of wallonia, brussel and antwerp.

I'm under suspicion that this is the calm before the mass crackdown. Govs. are gathering intelligence and creating special units. They know about this and how those guys get their cars. Authorities are just ill equipped for this right now. Intelligence agencies are employing talented people to create super algorithms to sniff out all comms in preparation for proper police state control. These animals don't have long before the streets will become clean at the cost of people's privacy. You can be angry and throw banana peels at them then when all of them mans are locked up behind bars.. fucking disgusting anyhow

I recently started going to college in brussels and I live not far from the north station, shitskins and niggers everywhere. It's worse than I actually anticipated. Feel like a stranger in my own fucking country.

I live in one of the -1% areas,
Feels good man,
Haven't seen a shitskin for years in my village

Seems outdated, I'm sure that my city has more then 5% muslims. Althought the massive wave of niggers that came here in the last 2-3 years might lower the muslim ration... god, why didn't the russians start ww3 in the cold war! I rather have everything being destroyed in nuclear fire then daily seeing my culture and history being destroyed by foreign scum.

Looks like Chechens.
t.russian

In other news:
>nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20171013_03129623

Biggest mosque in Flanders will be build in Gent

Current state of Belgium from East European point of view:

> Belgium has 4000 people in Army, if someone attack the country they can't defend themselves
> Police looks how to avoid real work, they only target people that have work and pay tax
> ex. on Saturday 10 AM they stop everyone going to fucking Ikea to fill up their bags for minor shit offenses
> If you are so dumb to get caught by police by doing crime
> They charge you to go to jail, if you get up to 4 years of prison they will set you free because there is no space in Belgian prisons

Belgians are passive aggressive, like caged dogs, lot of talk but no action.

They see what is fault but they always think somebody else need's to come here to fix it.

They need some alpha men to do this for them, they would silently support it, problem is their government is fucked.

Leave this country in next 5 years. Brussels is next London.

getting rid of the rijkswacht was a mistake. the modern police is a weak joke of a cuck force that exists only to "tax" the belgians.

you have a kot near brussel north? lol, should have taken one on campus. north is a hellhole at night.

gent is the california of belgium.

>Police looks how to avoid real work, they only target people that have work and pay tax
In my experience true in smaller cities like Bruges (was there for 3 years and damn the police is cucked). But this is not the case in Antwerp boy, police is pretty rough here, they actually do a good job since Bart De Wever.

The only good thing about shit like this is that one day whitey will finally snap and shitskins will be hanging from street lamps like they should have decades ago

Albanians did faggot

I've seen my aunt today. She's come back from a trip to Paris and she says it's a fucking Gaza strip there, 2/10 would not visit again.
And it's not like she's never seen a nigger or a muslim before as she visits our extended family in Canada and The Netherlands pretty regularly. This time, she was actually shaken.
Realistically, is there anything that could be done to unfuck it?

Yea, I know man, last week I woke up at around 2am because some niggers were yelling shit in the street also police sirens 24/7.

Basically this. Shitskins are subhumans no matter what. Being muslim is a symptom rather than the cause itself.

>Realistically, is there anything that could be done to unfuck it?
>By politics?
no
>By brute force
maybe
The damage has been done, it will take years to '''uncuck''' the west.
Seriously Poland, whatever happens...NEVER let in these people !
Not even ONE fucking muslim

Generation identity is active in Belgium, get in touch if you are interested, check fb "generatie identiteit"

>> Belgium has 4000 people in Army, if someone attack the country they can't defend themselves

stopped reading here

Namur?

So did s*rbs

even worse,london was the next brussels.

ALL YOU GUYS ARE JUST PLAYING CATCH UP TO BELGIUM, ALL YOUR ARGUMENTS WERE HAD HERE FIRST IN THE NINETIES IT WILL NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!

I've been interested for a while, I'm just not really sure what happens after I get in touch, join meetings/protests etc.?

>NEVER let in these people !
Not even ONE fucking muslim
It's funny because she's pretty liberal, but she said almost exactly this after Paris.
It's probably true that the further East you go, the more savage people are, but we've had ethnic cleansings around these parts for lesser reasons, so I expect the West to blow up in our lifetimes still. Stay safe.

A nuclear holocaust

Chernobyl is doing fine since the radiations happened

Pretty much, it starts small with hanging banners from buildings and bridges, going to protests etc. but can lead to more impressive stuff like operation defend Europe with enough funds. Also it's nice to be with people who think alike. It's a good way to keep your morale high. If you live in Flemish Brabant, there wil be a meeting in Leuven orde Brussels in the coming months. Keep an eye out.

faggot you have no fucking army, most of it is logistics and paper pushers

you have no fucking people to carry guns

you have no fucking money for bullets

embarrassment

seems that you operate exclusively in Flanders?

İts erdogan supporters doing akp shit

>Polish gentleman discovered an article about Belgian army on wikipedia
Meanwhile you forgot about NATO

>White Muslim
Into the oven you go

Atm we don't have Walloon members yet, if you are and would like to join, please contact us, we are interested in expanding there

why u so mad, cheng

Sounds interesting, I might consider to join. I've been wanting to do something for a while now instead of larping 24/7.

>Flag
>I'm """"""white"""""""""""Muslim

>The absolute state of Europe

Well, we all gotta start somewhere. If shit ever hits the fan real bad, you gotta need backup. Look at these monkeys, they roam the streets in packs and it takes one call for them to get a dozen friends and cousins or whatever, if need be. While whites are mostly isolated, and in general unwilling and unable to fight. We gotta need an infrastructure, we need networks, supporting each other, not only on street-level but also internationally. It's gotta start somewhere. Because this shit is only getting worse in the future, and when it finally boils over, it will be too late to prepare.

Not sure if attending Friday prayers and your meetings at the same time is okay

Exactly!

You will feel right at home ;)

if you only knew how bad things really are.

Belgium is the source of all evil.

>belgium
>state
pls

Greentext time, faggot

Back to russia

if a muslim breaks the law in a european country he/she should either be immediately deported or killed

Nice flag you got there mohammed

they are speaking polish you ignorant

so i cant be a european and anti muslim at the same time?

EEG. The EU was founded on the Kalergi principles. So no.

Moved Oostende to get as far away from degeneracy as possible and there's still so many muslims.

I need to leave this "country"

>Oostende
>Q-Music cuckery all year round.
Limburg is the last refuge on both sides of the border.