How much is rent where you live? $1,200 for studio/1 bedroom in North Texas

How much is rent where you live? $1,200 for studio/1 bedroom in North Texas

rent? sucker...

we pay OUR mortgage, not someone else's.

$450 / month. 2 rooms. kitchen and a big bathroom. considering moving in. its above a garage next to the guys house. i negotiated a garage stall for my motorcycles.

€400-€500 for a 1 bedroom, depending how nice (Tallinn).

I don't rent though

sup dad

how's your IROC running these days?

You pay rent too dumbass. It's call property taxes and HOA fees.

There's no land left where I live. All the REITs and investors have bought it all up to build apartments and rental homes.

People are buying up 70 year old homes on tiny lots for $200,000, tearing them down, and building $800,000 houses on them.

The only $250,000-$350,000 houses available here are 40+ year old teardowns surrounded by niggers/spic section 8 ghettos.

Southern Colorado, 3 bedroom 2 bath house with attached 2 car garage, 1k per month

I pay $1000 for the 2nd and 3rd floor of a 'multifamily' house. NE-OH

$1050/mo mortgage currently. my last apartment was $400/mo for a 1bed/1bath studio. upper michigan.

I rent 1/3 floors of my house for 4K/month cash. Shit pays mortgage and some. Berkeley (hills)ca

I pay 255 a month for an apartment in Missouri. Its not even the cheapest one in the area

Feels good

Richmond, VA:
$1600 nice apartment downtown, like walk to work at your government/corporate office nice
$1200 nice 1BR apartment in the fan area, hipster central, walk to local hipster restaurants and close to college
$900 on civilized edge in many places, "loft" apartment usually but still nice 1BR with washer and dryer
$700 southside apartment with blacks everywhere, cheap but gangsta as fuck

When I worked in Sf I worked for the elite literally. They’d buy 2 lots in pac heights Sf for 12million, knock both existing homes down and build over them for 40+ mil. Absolutely abbohrent

My mortgage is $426 a month, but I double my principle bringing it closer to $550-600.
Property taxes are cheap, around 300 yearly.

What did you do for them?

Holy shit. What did you work with?

$1000 will get you a crappy studio or a fairly nice illegal basement suite.

Calgary. $1200 if you want something legal and okay. It'll be a condo. Probably owned by a chink.

400 euro in fuckin CHarleroi

I get free housing through my university, thanks Russia.

Yeah man, housing in the populated areas of Virginia is ridiculously expensive. I don't know how the fuck people are supposed to save enough for a house while paying for that.

125-150$ for 1 bedroom apartment

1k for a 800 sq ft in town.

Anywhere from 200 to 2000 in the country outside.

in obshaga with tarakanы?

2800 OC

$650/month for a 1 Bed/1 Bath trailer. East GA.

450 $ for 1 bedroom 1 living room kitchen, nothing luxurious but it's definitely not a shit place, super clean with redpilled landlord, very calm area.

It's super cheap even for this area but I'm 1 hour away from work.

It's perfect for stacking money though, especially since my rent is less than 15% of my monthly salary.

I used to live in Chantilly and my 1BR apartment was $1250, that was years ago so it's probably more now
I was close to work though; it was strange seeing other people commuting 1.5 hours in from freaking West Virginia

1,200-1,800 for 400 square feet.

I live in North Texas as well, there are plenty of places that don't cost anywhere near that much. If you choose to live in an expensive area in a brand new apartment complex you cannot really complain about the cost.

Bro, you don't even know. I'm in a nice new dorm in Kazan, got my own bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, and office. All free. No cockroaches.

Where in Texas can i find an apartment like that in a majority white area?

t.New Yorker.

what city are you from?
t. african student?

San Diego, Ca. It varies in different parts of the city. But in a decent part of the city you can find a 1br for 1800 bucks a month. If you want to live somewhere rich or trendy it's more like 3,000+

>If you choose to live in an expensive area

The problem is the central locations close to work are either brand new luxury REIT apartments or run down spic/nigger infested shitholes, likely with Section 8 "people".

Unless you want to drive 2+ hours a day to/from work, there aren't much options. Even those apartments have gone up from $800 to $1,000 since 2015.

900 € one room in Helsinki center, although prices rising rapidly.

American. These dorms were built in 2013 so they are a lot nicer than the ones elsewhere. You can google the Universiade Village

For that amount of money you get a nice house in northern Germany

$1500/mo (including state/local/property taxes) for a new 4bed/2.5bath 2200sf house in NE FL.

Where in North Texas is it that it costs more to live than dude weed Denver?

they do look pretty good indeed. better than the ones around here, anyway

Orlando here. Stuff is skyrocketing here but our minimum wage is the lowest possible in the U.S., and there isn't actually anything to do here to make properties worth more.
Literally $1,200-$1,400/month EASY for a place that isn't in the ghetto
I'm about to move to Jew York soon for a better job opportunity since it's so bleak and stagnant down here, also I'm bored out of my fucking mind living in an expensive suburb that's still somehow infested with brown people

£500 a month for a room here in Bristol...moving back to Wales to buy a property because this place is shit

Pretty much all over DFW if you want to live within 45 minutes to work in an apartment that isn't a slum and/or surrounded by niggers/spics.

$650 for a small house with one bedroom a big yard and a garage. Not bad. Ohio is pretty ghetto, though

anthills

t. boomer

>we pay OUR mortgage
>mortgage
>OUR

By the way, why Kazan? I know that many foreigners go there, especially from Africa.

My apartment in St. Augustine FL is $1,500 a month. 3 bedroom 1 bathroom, second floor, nice balcony included. I have roommates to split it down to $500 each. Less than ten minutes from the center of downtown, which is good because it's a really small yet spread thin town.

Don't vacation here though we're FUCKING FULL FUCK OFF TOURISTS

>he doesn't realize his house is still owned by the bank while he has a mortgage

hahahaha i still can't get over how financially clueless boomers are

How did you find roommates? I would like to find a couple to split a a 3 bedroom apartment. A nice one goes for about $2,250 after all bills. So that'd be about $750 each.

Renting my 35m2 flat in central Warsaw would cost $500/550 a month. My wife is the owner so we just pay for utilities.

I just moved here from Boston, living in Carmel Valley for $1960 1br/1bath, hoping to find a cheaper place once the lease is up. Any suggestions?

Do you still consider people from Orlando tourists
bc if so fuck u m8
The parts of St. Augustine without black people (so downtown basically) are beautiful and there's actually things to do there besides going to Walmart/the mall or eating at Chili's
I like the fort and the beach and Cousteau's waffles desu :

Ponte Vedra Beach here. Saint Augustine is ghetto. Step it up poor fag.

parents beach house
free

$675 in a Puerto Rican ghetto in CT

>rent
I pay $1300/mo mortgage for a 5br, 3.5ba modern house on 18 acres of my own land in VA.

My girlfriend and I moved in together while she goes to school. She's in a few "housing groups" on Facebook where people will post available rooms, or will ask if anyone has/knows anything available. I hate the Internet Jew as much as the next guy and don't use it myself, but it does have its conveniences. Of course you have to use your best judgment and filter out the options that come your way, but you can usually tell a lot from people's Facebook profiles anyway.

Our favorite roommate was found on Craigslist, which is a bit of a surprise given that zero information is presented on there about the person

i live in a semi legal squat. property gaurdian, look it up it's pretty cool. live with a bunch of lefty/neutral randos. one conspiracy nut, one based old south african, one fucking drooling fucking libtard, a fuckin american fatty woman, fookin woman.

cheap rent, little heating, had a deer at my window last week. saw a golden eagle in the summer. out in the country. coolio.

>mortgage
Spotted the cuck

St. Augustine is the only place I would ever live in the US(lived in Hollyjew in the past). Currently living in comfy AF Quebec City at $700/mo for 1bdrm right downtown old city

>doesn't understand what mortgage is

>1800 for a studio in Washington dc

Whats's denver like guys?

$425 for a studio with all utilities included
$615 for a 1 bedroom with all utilities included
My mortage is $750 for a 3 bed, 2 bath, 1800 sf house with a 2 car garage.
Eastern Ohio

i live in a housing co-op (we technically are a 1/96th owner of the holding corporation) and pay 1002$ CAD/mo for a good sized 2-BR in Vancouver.

Typical pricing for this unit would be double on the (((free market))) in this city.

Fuck vancouver but housing co-ops are one way to cheat (((the system)))

you don't

texas is full

$1500, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom electric and water included

Renting a small room in this area (most centric area in Panama) is like 400 bucks, which is a "lot" considering most people make less than 1k a month.

Where in SOCO? I'm in Trinidad myself

have u tried Cousteau's waffles

Yeah go more east. Rancho penasquitos is cheaper and it's along the 56. I live in Rancho Bernardo and it's a little more expensive but it's nicer than PQ. But PQ is still a nice area. Nice people.

t. boomer

Yes honestly, us locals have zero tolerance for people who live outside of the city. Anybody who comes TO St. Augustine is coming to do the same shit, which is exactly what you described. Historical sights and St. George street. God FUCK OFF. In a passing-by scenario, you would just be another annoying, fannypack-wearing, visor-sporting faggot tourist. You can very well live without the fort, or Cousteau's where I worked for a day (their waffles fucking suck dude they're burnt and the back is gross) and the fact that you're so tempted that you travel a whole hour for these minuscule things makes me hate you.

we just really don't want any fucking tourists please just fuck off the town is way too populated with homeless blacks as is, and the next worst thing in line is fat, stupid, smelly tourists

All the finicky finish work
T. Finish carpenter

Just save money and do something smart with it to make it grow and buy a house when you can afford it you fucking faggot. Why do you want to let the bank own a house that you take care of while paying them to do it so that you can own it when you are 65?

>Ruin stock market
>Blow savings before death
>Literally set up children for failure

Fuck Boomers.

Austin TX here. $975/mo for a nice apartment in a decent location south of downtown.

1 bed, 1 bath, balcony, third floor, pretty relaxed area

It's alright, but there's really nothing better price wise in ATX unless you want to live far as fuck away from everything that's worth living near.

$190 + $32 in taxes (IBI)

We aren't your day vacation spot fag stay out

800/month for a two bedroom home in Colorado

1000 for 2400 sqft house and 10 acres mortgage per month KY. stupid cucks

Sorry my parents don't pay for me to live in Ponte Vedra fag

$1400 (including utilities) for two of us, a room in the first floor of a house with a roommate (3 people total), fully furnished. Trendy Boston area.
Almost a waste of money. Looking to buy land in the Midwest.

So sick of rent outside Seattle area. $1100 for a 1 bedroom and it goes up every year. in Seattle limits it's even more for a studio. I cannot wait to buy a house but homes around here are fucking insanely expensive. Will the housing market ever go down in price again?

St. Louis City

$800 for ~1000 sq ft 1 bedroom, second story, wood flooring, balcony, and granite countertops

I really don't know how coastalfags put up with their rent-rape. I'd be paying 3000 easy in Bawwston or San Francisco.

Portland, ORegon, studio apartment $500 a month. No kitchen and have to share a bathroom with my entire floor of 13 people.

>paying for rent
I get that shit comped

Does anybody else feel a ticke in their stomach when another user is close by

How do I join a housing co-op? I'm in gta.

>not getting your sushi COMPED

40 mins outside Charlotte NC 2000 square foot home 3 bed 2 bath 1acre is lot 14 years old needed some renovation in 95%whire neighborhood purchased at bottom of housing market crash mortgage 900 month
Lowest this community recently is 200k up to 2 mil ish for the nicest homes

It's like fucking living in 50s Mayberry honestly quiet clean super friendly connected communitiy
98% white and were all heavily armed so don't any of you degenerate Sup Forums niggers think of moving here and fucking up my sweet mini ethno state
No weebs allowed!

Lmao

Yeah it's really nice there was thinking about moving there then the storm hit and I was fuck that lol

I'm here through an exchange program called Fulbright which sends Americans to Russia to teach English. I didn't choose which city or university, I was just assigned. But I bet lots of Africans go here because the city is supposedly more tolerant.

I think gta just has safehouses. You get them when you complete certain missions. Best, Niko

Around $600 for a studio North of Charlotte, NC.

€500
3 rooms in Amsterdam.

Socialized rent so I don't pay any (((landlord))) goyim tax, it's not for profit although the national government collects some retarded tax.

about 800-1100 depending on what size apartment and what floor you want. But you are living in west central Florida, why you would want an apartment in a rural farming town is beyond me.

Thank fucking god, stay out we're full