Danganronpa 3 Thread

Where could this possible lead to?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
strawpoll.me/10948789/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The writing makes me think Monaca but I hope it's not as obvious as that.

When is Madman coming to backup Monaca?

F
she should've lived

the Final Dead Room

Update on Munakata meme

why didn't she just use artificial sweeteners to bake?

You think there's a pattern to the alternating killers or do they change at random?

Reminder to everyone that if there are rotating attackers it does not mean that the same person is not suspending the bodies. You must remember that someone knocked them out and put bracelets on them and someone is flying the helicopter. Someone is telling them they must kill within a particular time limit. The traitor is the person who kills, the mastermind could be someone we haven't even seen yet.

If the whole thing is just multiple killers/everyone then this officially is the worst Danganronpa of the franchise and the shittiest killing game where it practically is impossiple to find the killer and have to rely's on bullshit.

Might as well have him appear in Future arc since all the good charcters are either dead or useless

>Give me this cute as fuck reaction
>Kill her off
>Dipshit with stupidest motive in history is probably going to live

>all she wanted to do was make people feel better

What's this obvious setup to leave the worst kind of people alive?

>cute oli seiko
>cute high school seiko
>cute in a druglord kind of way seiko

it's not fair

I also remember that Gekko is a robot with a tank masquerading as a wheelchair and how would she get knocked out.

>Weedman is still being hunted by Apaches
I pray for his safety every Monday

Reminder Seiko and ber friend are garbage characters who have no purpose in the story and I'm mad they spent a lot of this episode in their shitty feud

>How can I trust somebody who won't eat my candy
Really makes you think, huh?

>she's not going to trust blacksmith cause his rule is eat her candy

Do you people actually like the writing in this series?

It's a concept I'd really like to see in the hands of someone else honestly. Yoko Taro would kill everyone, Kojima would make everyone AI ghosts, and Nomura would have everyone die, be reborn or not die at all, each becoming one of Yuna's guardians.

>Punished Munakata, a man stripped of his waifu
>Juzo, I'm already a demon

Im starting to like Munakata more and more.

She's an idiot

Miaya was the real Miaya before they got knocked out.

>Ruruka is a massive fucking cuntess
>Seiko is the one to die

ummm, what the fuck?

Honestly he deserves this, then. Because he isn't telling her his NG Code. They've been together all their lives why wouldn't he tell her? That's him not trusting her, so she shouldn't trust him at least a little bit.

So, where is the true Miaya? Killed by Monaca?
And if Monaca isn't the mastermind, why the heck is she partecipating?

With this logic, Nagito should've died instantly after waking up, killed by a coconut.

>The more innocent one dying in Danganronpa
Such is life, user.

He realizes that if he tells her he can't eat her snacks she will go nutso butso about trust screaming how can he deny her exactly like the other person who refused to eat them cause she would literally die if she did.

So, where are the ultimate despairs supposed to be at the time of the Future Arc?

I played DR1 and DR2 but I'm dumb.

can't wait for the inevitable ruruka redemption arc where she kills munakata right after his redemption arc

Future arc is immediately after DR2.

I think they are still on the island with most of them being comatose.

>Killing Munakata
That man cant be stopped anymore, it's too late

So this is where Yu's shadow was.

I thought it was really cute she had on a mask her whole life.

10 hours on MSPaint

What shit will despair hopeman aim for anyway? Is he full on despair or even more hope through despair? Either way if he shows up shit will get nasty, imagine if he had confidence and stopped suppressing himself

Chiaki in cryosleep

please

Tengan was telling Yu that war wasn't the answer because he knew everyone was a potential killer. There's no way to wipe out Despair through murder when it's the FF killing each other.

P4MC responds "Did you think that would waver my resolve?"

P4MC is about to kill everyone.

>no one expects Chisa to be the mastermind because it would rehash DR1
>Kodaka does it anyways because he knows no one is expecting it

How would you react?

she was a cute loli, this is also good

She looked so cute when she was calming down.

Fuck everything man.

I just noticed that her hair is still long. Maybe they used some of her medicines on Hajime.

i want to see her butt

I'm just thankful the anime moves too fast for me to get truly attached to anyone. Had she died in game I'd be fucked up right now.

It would explain his super strength in AE, but the hair thing's probably because he's lazy.

Yes, but I meant the growth speed.

What if everyone but the 78th survivors are traitors? And that's why Munakata was surprised with Tengan's answer.

So it would be DR2 all again.

My chest's been hurting all day, I can't take this anymore lads
Knowing Chiaki's fate's sealed as well doesn't help either, other than Aoi I no longer care who dies next anymore
That's what happens when you kill off all the likeable characters during the first half Kodaka, people stop giving a fuck

I just noticed Boxer didn't actually ruin everything this episode. Sure, he fought a bit with Asahina, but it's not like we see him knee her in the cunt.

Why were people so butt hurt about "gravel swimsuit" when it was the only logical answer given the available choices?

Is this the first time we've seen a writer just jot down the first thing he thought of into a rough draft of a script and that becoming an anime?

how did seiko die?

>tfw Weedman is either the final villain or somehow inadvertently saves everyone, all while miraculously living to the end of this series.

Danganronpa Sex Arc when

A lot of bullshit in this episode? What the hell is wrong with munakata?

Seiko didn't deserve to die, i want to cuddle her and pat her

she's cute

If Kyoko dies, I'm out.

>Monaca-chan will never body you in faitan.

Why was the ED extended?

OFFICIAL WAIFU TIER (DANGANRONPA EDITION)

>MIRACLE OF THE UNIVERSE:

- MIKAN
- CHIAKI
- CHISA

>TOP TIER:

- JUNKO
- CHIHIRO
- ASAHINA
- KIRIGIRI
- SONIA
- KOTOKO
- MONAKA

>B-TIER:

- KOMARU
- MAHIRU
- PEKO
- AKANE

>MEH TIER:

- GENOCIDE JACK
- MUKURO
- IBUKI
- CELESTIA
- SAKURA
- SEIKO

>SHIT TIER:

- HIYOKO
- SAYAKA
- RURUKA

Goddamn I am so mad right now

Seiko was too good for this world

It hasn't been that good of a killing game ever since everyone started trying to kill everybody

Yeah, Brozu, based old man and now best girl, just fuck my shit up Kodaka, none of them deserved what they got, specially not Seiko

Stupid Seiko, you can't save everyone. Haven't you watch Fate/Zero?

FUCK

EVERYTHING

Daily reminder that Juzo's going to sacrifice himself to stop Munakata

I-It totally makes sense, user!
He's just red herring us! Shes nice, safe and cozy!

and tengan is going to be electrocuted by cables

oh wait the intro is a fucking lie now because kodaka's a hack

>Seiko dies with the regret of not making amends with Pink Bitch
>Yu goes full autist and is even more determined to kill Nagei and the others because old man told him his waifu is the traitor

Seriously, there's only like 4 characters that are likable. Everyone else is either a dick, insane, both A and B, or a robot.

By this point, Yu's gone full despair and he's gonna kill Juzo just to prove the moot point that his "Hope" will conquer Despair.

But Tengan's not dead. he's fine bro

>Juzo is so angry he punches Persona, shrugs off the poison, and starts pummeling the fuck out his batshit crazy former friend until he dies.

strawpoll.me/10884696/

Despair

Reminder that Munakata did literally nothing wrong. Tengen was shady as fuck and probably one of the traitors.

>gets impaled
>then has his jugglular cut open

I know Ultimates are basically demigods, but I don't see how anyone can survive that.

It would take a true asspull to surprise me at this point.

What if Juzo is too soft on Kyousuke and goes extra homosexual?
Munakata has always given him things to believe in, Munakata's ideas of hope became his. Does this guy even care about anything Munakata hasn't told him to care about?

You forget the part where the ripped the rebar out of himself and then proceeded to stab Munakata's eye with it

Ok, they're pretty funny

Why is everyone so against alternating killers? Doesn't it tie up every plot hole and allows for a different sort of feeling?

>caring about Chiaki

You deserve this

Daily reminder when one traitor dies, another traitor will wake up and do the killing job

It contradicts the rules. They have to punish attacker and win. It's impossible to win if there is different killer every naptime.

Why's he so gay bros?

Unless they gave everyone a good reason to kill someone, it's stupid and doesn't make sense.
The win condition is for no one to die during the sleeping portion, so unless the entire game was designed with no win condition, it wouldn't make sense

It defeats the purpose of the game.

How does it contradict the rules, or defeat the purpose of the game?

Let's say the order of murder was
>Chisa > Herself
>Gekkogahara/Monaca > Gozu
>Munakata > Seiko
Doesn't it make sense now? Munakata is fucking crazy and wants to make sure Naegi doesn't get out of this alive.

FF is controlled opposition, made by the UD to create false HOPE therefore can spread DESPAIR even further in the long run.

That's why the leaders are so incompetent and retarded. They are set up to lose against the UD.

Vote, vote

strawpoll.me/10948789/r

we want the fujo audience

Are you stupid? It's not battle royal, it's werewolf game.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.
HES DEAD MATE JUZOBOYS

Danganronpa stole the concept of hidden doors from Zero Escape. Anyone else noticing a pattern? (wristbands with soporific drugs, themes of betrayal, and doors)

This fag is gonna kill our boy Juzo next episode, this 5 confirms it