/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - USS BEST GIRL EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #37 10/13/17
youtu.be/GBM1fagzZxI
>Steve Bannon @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/phpT_yukNks
>Sebastian Gorka @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/k4Ha0GbASZI
>KAC @Values Voter Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/eqP6yN65XQk
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #12 (Lara) 10/13/17
youtu.be/8rGxpe8D-mo
>D&S Clap-back @eminem 10/12/17
youtu.be/_7OzIWONVyc
>BUILD THAT WALL #2 10/13/17
youtu.be/JFtH4GpP3RE
>The Trump Cock penetrates Seattle 10/13/17
youtu.be/TTtjSa8h6z4
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Sarah visit SS Training Center 10/13/17
youtu.be/YsH4ZiwKSGk
>Pres Trump statement before leaving WH 10/13/17
youtu.be/WoqmVg8N5TM
youtu.be/q13Hmu6xO9k
>Pres Trump declares iranian guard terrorists 10/13/17
youtu.be/-qmuTWRsNtU
>Pres Trump Speech to Values Voter Summit in DC 10/13/17
youtu.be/O26D_BWTmHA
>Bill Bennett @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/IzM2y8Oze1I
>Steve Scalise @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/kyCzxwGZ1xw
>This week @State 10/13/17
youtu.be/z5Whs1Ni73I

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t=6s
archive.is/TWGdQ
sm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Awoo~

I TURNED MYSELF INTO AN IN KIND DONATION MORTY

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t=6s

Man this gave me some fucking FEELS and I'm not even English.

archive.is/TWGdQ

Trump general has been infected with shills from the beginning. Every single fucking thread is spammed with anime posters with their 'ebin Awoo pictures'.

It's so fucking sad. The only reason I can see why they keep posting anime is to undermine the legitimacy of Trump and particularly his fan base. They try to make his fan base look like nerdy faggots who watch that stuff. I don't care if you do, but don't ruin an entire fan base.

Most ridiculous is that now most of the people here think it somehow belongs here. One of their main arguments is that Sup Forums = anime. Which it is definitely not. Sure Sup Forums started out with one board for anime and one for random (everything else), that doesn't mean newer boards need to be the victim of anime spamming (New boards have been made for a reason). Spamming should be a thing for which you get banned.
I don't care if one posts something multiple times, but EVERY SINGLE THREAD is just ridiculous.

Another argument is "but it is our mascot". Yeah no, maybe because you think you forced some weak-minded people into believing that doesn't make it legitimate.

Call me a "divider" a "shill", it is all bullshit. I've been here from august 2015. I have the book Crippled America and a Trump hat (white). If I'm suddenly not a Trump supporter in your eyes anymore because I got annoyed by people spamming cartoon pictures EVERY SINGLE THREAD I don't think you'll function well in society. I have experienced countless funny moments here, unfortunately I've also seen the cancer which consists of awoo posters seen grown unchecked.

This post will not stop the anime spamming shills, I never expected that, but I hope more people who have become numb to the annoying spammers will again realize those people need to go and need to be reported.

Tick tock, Drumpfies.

Tick
Tock

GREAT EDITION OP

I have never met anyone who actually watches Rick and Morty. Who are those people

Thanks for baking. Were you able and willing to go for longer? I'm here if have to go but not for too long.

>Reddit: the thread

AWOOO AMRITE BASED MAGAPEDES?!!!

wtf Awoo have you been drinking from the bottles under the sink?
We gotta get you to a doctor

this

Tied 1-1, now onto second half!

>posts that make you keep coming back

Link to game?

Stoners

this is now a kekistani cringe thread

>Irrelevant countries caring so much about Trump that they spend an obscene amount of time in the general about him
What's the end goal? Because whatever is being attempted has not been working.

We have the best botes!

FUCK OFF SWEDE REDDITOR

sm
ashc
ast.tv

the4
chancup

Sup Forums babby cup, unfortunately the spam filter is preventing me from posting link.

I hate irish diaspora
Probably irish proper as well but I'l never know cause I hate the irish diaspora

>Call me a "divider" a "shill", it is all bullshit. I've been here from august 2015.
lmao nigga

t. reddit

So I just got a 3k bonus and a double promotion for associate 2 to senior 2. Partner thanked me for picking up the slack and on the job and leading the team when our senior left. Ended up turning a disaster of a budget into being a little bit profitable. I told my GF about this and now she keeps talking about marriage and wanting a house. Is getting married at 26 to a 28 yr old a good idea? I also don't want to have a shit load of my income tied down to a house.

I got bumped from 64k to 82k, so we can definetly buy a house, but I also want to have some fun, I never got to enjoy my college life and only since the past two years have I had success with women. Need advice.

>Each man must think not only of himself, but think of his buddy fighting alongside him. We don't want yellow cowards in the army. They should be killed off like flies. If not, they will go back home after the war, goddamn cowards, and breed more cowards. The brave men will breed more brave men. Kill off the goddamn cowards and we'll have a nation of brave men.

hardcore

>t.butthurt snownigger

Anytime, boteposters are good people.
Yeah. I was going to cook dinner in an hour or so but Stir Fry doesn't take long to make.

If you just google "smashcast" it'll have link the cup.

SETH RICH'D

this desu

It's gonna hit dead center as a hurricane

Alex Jones just got yellow carded!

haha

nice blogpost faggot

>28
Buy a house and start putting kids in her ASAP. She's still peak fertility, but only just. You've landed a Misato.

>snope
I have doubt

Lol why are the shills getting so uppity? What happened?

Damn the shills are mad!

fuck you I'll turn on a memeflag

Ever met a guy with a patchy beard and puffy cheeks, probably a bit overweight, dresses like it's 2005, has really basic bitch entertainment tastes, is a know-it-all?

He does.

i-is that normal?

*KRRSSST*

>Call me a "divider" a "shill", it is all bullshit. I've been here from august 2015.

Is this parody? I arrived in Sup Forums in 2007 and even I know I'M a newfag.

An hero immediately.

why is sweden trying to claim top faggot position in /ptg/ ?

am I missing a deeper truth here?

Notice how every one of them is non American.

>telling your gf that you got a pay raise

it's true

No idea. Given the sudden increase after a moment of comfyness, its coordinated.

This is from CNN but the Trump half of this image is cool as fuck.

Celts status:

[X] BTFO
[--] NOT BTFO

too late snownigger
You already ruined sweden, I won't let you ruin /ptg/ too.

>dresses like it's 2005

What would that be like?

Buy a nice little place in a red state so that it's super cheap but high quality and if you ever have to bail you're not completely ruined.

But do that next year, this you live it up and travel.

They have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING except their empire of pedos collapsing before their very eyes and are SEETHING at the revelations. How they can support it is beyond me

Not only that, it looks like the leaf is ban evading.

>95% white countries get obliterated
>shitskin infested England miraculously untouched

HAARP pls

>I've been here from august 2015
>I have the book Crippled America and a Trump hat (white).
fucking sides

good pasta 8/10 would (((you))) again

Typical.

It's the nature of Swedes to fight for the top faggot position.

I like Kekistanis and deplorables. They like guns and want lower taxes.

It's a post-tropical storm as indicated by the legend

t. Reddit

About?

>tfw local Chapters have 95 copies of What Happened

Checked, I try.
Thanks
We really do!

Archive saved it!

These sticky passholding pasta dumpers raiding. Id give them a solid B for effort, but we're aatching the game so nobody cares. Idiots

/ptg/ is the biggest thread on Sup Forums and 95% of Sup Forums loves Trump.

They always were.

>Kim on the left
CNN confirmed treasonous.

Take note Ireland

>pedos collapsing
Gonna need more salsa on this

Am I the only one who notices/thinks the NK flag looks like a redesigned American one?

>color scheme: red/white/blue
>center piece is a star
>stripes

>e-everyone who disagree with me is a shill
HAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

you awoospammers and animefags ruin /ptg/

I like it and CHECKED

Great, thanks.
>I was going to cook dinner in an hour or so but Stir Fry doesn't take long to make.
When do you think?

>resorting to using a memeflag
Not proud of your country and wishing the downfall of another? Sounds like you belong to islam.

Time to go.
Ayy. Still gets me.

>old pasta still get (you)

He got more active after the dox on /sg/, must be one of them.

this

>When he doesn't realize his own image applies to himself
Don't you have some Muslim diaspora to fellate in /sg/?

Pussy swedes too afraid to stand up to their women ruin Sweden

Next that bitch unless you want to create more autists. Wait 5 years, build your career, live your life, fuck bitches, wear protection, then find a 18yr old girl or three and start having a boatload of kids.

>grab them

Trump looks hard as fuck.

(you)

Have we won at all today?

The remarkable thing about this is that the speech is from a crime drama called NCS Manhunt. The speaker was meant to be the villain, a young Fascist. WE AREN'T MEANT TO AGREE WITH IT! Incredible, it's one of those accidental redpills.

why did niggers and other types of liberals have to make the Superb Wwl political and bring the Trump curse down upon >us?

Sessions has confirmed he's going after Weinstein, who is both a sex offender and a personal friend of Hillary Clinton. Why do you think the "muh Sessions dude weed man" shilling started up again?