twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The only nation ever to successfully unite the balkans returns to save reality

Gott erhalte Franz der Kaiser

>The only nation ever to successfully unite the balkans returns to save reality

Are you from a different timeline?

He's from the future.

IT'S HAPPENING

I hope so user.

Austro-hungary fell apart in 1948 after the white siege in the alps right?

>Successfully
*Blocks your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=06643umEJZg

ww1 only led to the Gdansk accords, what are you on about?

Your timeline sounds awesome. But na, in our timeline it fell in 1918 and spawned the greatest man of all time, Adolf Hitler

Apparently we changed too much, don't worry too much, everything will be fine in the end

We are doing fine on our own, we dont need someone who has been virtue signalling and attacking us for two years instead of building a fence.

No worries. In the end it will always feel like nothing changed

Teaming up with Austria is a bad idea from the start. Austria will make you two do some bad shit, get completely wrecked by the rest of the world and you're going to get all of the blame while Austria gets away mostly unharmed from it.
Ask Hungary and Germany.

>while Austria gets away mostly unharmed

I don't get this meme

After WWI we went from great power to rump state and after WWII we got raped by the commies in revenge

>der
der
>der
der

Hungary lost 70% of it's land and 31% of it's population.
Germany had a huge amount of it's old historical cities bombed to the ground, was also raped, got divided into two, and had all German culture erased from the entirety of east Prussia.
I'm not saying that you're bad, Austria, but allying with you in a ear is the single worst decision any country could make.

>Gavrilo, no!

you was able to keep those lands where Austrians were the mayority, while we lost plenty of these territories

you was raped by Soviets until 1955, on the contary we had these parasites on us until 1989

thats why

*war

Literally the most based man of the past century.

Think he's just referring to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYWBnTqoYvU

>past century

Newsflash user: it's the current year

youtube.com/watch?v=pMMhfR5i9wA

Hungary hates us.

Fuck, I'm in the wrong one to. Did Polish Monarchist rebels ever occupy Czechoslovakia in 1934 for either of you?

No they are just shy.

map for context post- WWI

Soon!

You faggots can't even take back Szeklerland, which is 75% hungarian, and you want Transylvania? Top fucking kek.

there is no problem with based mountains germans

yes please, Croatia is rightful Austro-Hungarian clay.

what does he hear with those ears?

As an ethnic Hungarian with genes dating back to the Ugors I hope so.

cries of burning niggers

>what is WW1

If anything its Poland and Slovakia who will help us. Since when did Austria do anything good for anyone? They made Hitler, stole Mozart, and ran the AustroHungarian empire to the ground.

>again
when the hell Austria-Hungary ever saved Europe?

This. Their failure to purge Romanians is one of the single worst calamities to befall Europe

>le 56% man strikes again

I bet you tried to melt the metal off a park bench with a cigarette lighter you fucking Romanian piece of shit.

nice bantz senpai

fuck no, fuck autistria and fuck autismal "people"

>That based map
You are not in mine for sure
>tfw chans are an inter timeline communication platform

I bet you tried to lose your virginity with that girl, but she shot you down and said she sees only a friend in you, you fucking ugly, autistic retard.

>new zeland education

can we develop trans-dimensional travel trough this knowledge ?

>what is Sudetenland
>what is Südtirol

this is better pic of Gavrilo, our national hero
your pic is taken after beating by imperial police

That is the Chadest face i've ever seen

>trying this hard
gypsy plz, try this with your girlfriend..oh i mean sister

you do know he shot the only guy that was pushing for reformation of austro hungaria with more representation of the ethnicities right?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_Greater_Austria

>he dosen't know about the austro-hungarian war against the new zealand empire in 1966

NATO should have dropped a few more bombs on your gypsy shithole.

why would you expect a serbroach to understand anything?

you should know more about your own history

the situation in Central (V4 currently) and South-Eastern (AKA Balkans) Europe would be alot better than it is now. (at least with A-H sandniggers would never dare to rape the Balkans again, unless they want another Vienna 1683-style asskicking) the closest thing you can get now to a New Austria-Hungary would be Austria joining V4 i guess.

Gavrilo fought for freedom of Serbian people in all lands where Serbs lived. We didn't want autonomy bullshit, we wanted freedom. Which we earned in war. Which we gave to Croats and Slovenes because we are truly autistic, fuck my life, 1918 worst year of my life. Fuck yugoslavia, i'm going to bed angry

>Will they team up again to save Europe?
(en)s(l)ave Europe you mean.

you know, Croats and Slovenes (especially Croats) never wanted your "Freedom" anyway. but, at least you admit YU was Shit. A-H was no Paradise either, but at least you admit YU sucked balls, good for Yu. (pun intended)

i know that, that's another reason to be angry
THEY DIDN'T WANT YUGOSLAVIA ALEKSANDAR!!!

pic is what serbia would and should look like. but we are too stupid

*blocks your path*

*rips off his shirt*

Not this time motherfucker

ciminally unnoticed

check

this when?

LMAO. if that pic is what is what Yu (again, pun intended, because in case Yu wonder, Yu is short for Yugoslavia) wanted, then Yu really lost Bigly! Yu won, because of destroying Austria, but Yu also lost, because Yu never wanted Croatia, which later resulted in (rightfully) pissed off Croats and Slovenes who will always remember Yu and HATE Yu. LMFAO, Yu are some losers that's for sure. no fucking way Yu would get all the land on pic related either, too bad about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQU1sjGMArQ&t=46s

cool Fahne bro. don't forget Der Fuhrer was also from Austria. (Braunau Am Inn, a small village on the shores of the Danube and near the border with Germany)

why does the Bomb have the Turkish Crescent Moon and Star drawn on it apparently? is it because Serbia was under Turkish rule for 400-500 Years? (i wish Huniyadi, Zrinski, and others fought harder and won more Battles against Turks)

Yes but we will grumble and curse all the way

Romanians are niggers

it's just the light shining on it
youtube.com/watch?v=VevZ5qbFc5U
(((Romania))) """white"""

tell em like it is, brother

no, dont do it, austrialoids are cucks, they believe in multiculti and miscegenation
you need a permanent wall to the northwest, not giving autismals ruling rights over magyars
annex the clay after the importing of mudslimic shitskins causes it to collapse under the weight
bide your time - PATIENCE

sorry for the Pareidolia, but it looked too much like the Crescent.

speaking of Turks, if you think the Habsburg Empire will rise again, do you think the Ottoman Empire will also rise again? because Turks have stayed a threat to Europe even after 1923, and no one wants them to come again.

>0% is lipping again

civic nationalism not even once

get in the screen faggot, we goin timeline hopping

>500 years of roach semen taking its toll

>that feel when no middle european conservative federation to protect europe

they should ww1 ottomans were based anything before and after are roach category they should go back to that state
youtube.com/watch?v=Ie2g438xS-Q

i always wondered why do Serbs look so dark. it can't be because of too much Turk, right? i wonder what results would come out if Genetic tests and Family Tree research (to trace back Ancestry from the 1300s until today) would be done on all Serbs...

go run to the tsar fag

there are some exceptions but take a look at this: serbs in croatia and bosnia herzegowina are generally white, whereas serbs from serbia tend to look darker compared to those. 500 years of roach reign meme is sadly true.

pic related bosnian serb leader radovan karadzic.

>fought harder
nigger they gave their lives so others can live, if the rest of europe wouldn't be such colossal faggots (and that little fuckup at mohács didn't happen) istanbul would be constantinople

Fighting the ottomans for a couple hundred years.
France should be cleansed for their unholy alliance with roaches.

literally this
little bitch didn't even man enough to lose with dignity
youtube.com/watch?v=LkRv4-qQRTw

>czechs
>polish flag
pick one

Best empire to Grace this earth

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9zXepzEzA

yes, the australians are cucks. hence we can easily put them into submission. remember, we are outnumbered 5 to 1 and have a lot of land to take back. austrians can assist with that or fuck off

It's time.

Fall of Constantinople was one of the worst tragedies in History. Eastern Roman Empire (AKA Byzantine) was not perfect but it was way better than the Roaches.

>federation
empire or fuck off

Don't insult our master.

i Deleted my post because i spelled research WRONG. (spelled it as reserach)

but i wonder how much Turk and Gypsy Blood do serbs have.

speaking of Gypsies, did you know the Gypsy "Anthem" was written by a serb?

infogalactic.com/info/Žarko_Jovanović

so maybe we shouldn't have been left to solo the kebab with all the krauts backstabbing?