Hajime no Ippo

So hes pretty much building up to lose soon

Takamura will never lose. That's the point of the whole character. Thought it would be kinda interesting to see how he would handle it. Also, new season when?

everyone loses eventually. Even Takamura.

Is his eyesight fucked yet?

He's getting more damage done to that eye every fight

Real monsters only

Ippo still hasn't gotten laid, wtf

Please don't joke user. We don't want him hurting the poor girl.

>Shinji Takehara was a professional boxer in the Middleweight (160lb) division. He was the first and only boxer from Japan to capture a World Middleweight Title.
>24 wins, 1 loss which led to retirement

>>>Ringside doctors examination discovered Takehara had posterior vitreous detachment which progressed into retinal detachment and subsequently forced him into retirement.

>Takamura is at 24 wins

Really makes you think...

You have to realize a python to them is probably 5 inches

No no no, I don't want this to actually happen. Takamura is the only thing good I get since Vorg and Sendo get nothing of the late.

>Also, new season when?

When someone funds it

Yes, but he is still managing to fake it.

You have ippo user. When takamura retires he'll finally stop acting soft

Something has to motivate Ippo to stop being a beta bitch and go for the world. When Takamura will lose and the Coach won't have a free belt grabber anymore Ippo will realize he actually has to do something.

It's going to be the most depressing part of the manga probably, but Takamura will pass the baton to Ippo to carry the gym.

But don't expect Ippo to become "inhuman" like they've foreshadowed. Shonen protagonist always find some bullshit "nice" thing to use instead of anything negative when it comes to this stuff. (Like how he used 'courage' instead of 'bloodlust' for the feints).

Rising had way too much QUALITY

I was hoping for Sendo to go to the world like Vorg and Ippo playing catch up with everyone since they all have passed him. Guess I'm just hoping for to much.

Do you even read the manga you fucking retard

That's exactly what's happening. Get the fuck out.

he already lost sight in it so he's got nothing to lose anymore

look at OPs pic carefully

His life actually if someone beat the shit out of him

the ring is the only place where Takamura would accept death anyway

Takamura a best, BEST

He's apparently based on a real life boxer who loses after getting the same record as Takamura, but then again it was some user who posted it and I forgot the name he gave.

So who will be William Joppy and slaughter his ass?

user

Probably some insignificant random