6/6 the only boring part is that you feel the need to ask

5/5
8/8

you guys might both be plebs though

nice blue aesthetic senpai k-on is for plebs tho

K-on will never not be in my top 5 semi-unironically

7/7 god tier taste senpai
4/4

7/7. No. You just so happen to like a lot of "mainstream" stuff.
6/6.
8/9. Your chart has a bunch of stuff that I've rated a 10/10 or a 9/10. It's a bit pleb-ish, but I like almost all of that stuff, except for Naruto.

Im aware that naruto is trash, but it has a place in my heart cause nostalgia

No, you enjoy what you enjoy and your tastes are on safe side which is worst I could think of to say (nothing bad about being safe though better than having shit taste).

You're not boring and don't let anyone ever tell you that you are my friend.

4/5
, 2/3

9/9 it's all god, but personally I'd call it boring taste

this guy seems to have more life in him
7/9

8/9
why have two FMAs?

cutelittlegirl/9

8/8
I like this guy for Tutu

>why have two FMAs
because 2003 and brotherhood are different, and I love both of them.

>Simoun

Nigga that's great

5/5 yes a bit

7/7

7/7
6/7 if Shippuden

8/9
Magical girl shows actually meant for little girls just don't do it for me personally.

4/4

4/4

>why have two FMAs?
Nigger, he has Naruto, and you still take him seriously?

they are indeed different, but personally I don't feel like they're that different

don't be like that, we all love ourselves some shows that are bad. I love pic related even though it's unquestionable shit

i think if i posted a chart with Mushishi, Eva, Tatami Galaxy, Lain, Mononoke, Bebop, Katanagatari, FMA and LOGH i'd just get 9/9s all the time

No, you're me. 4/4
3/4
4/5
2/3

I would downvote you for katanagatari as only plebs like Niseshit

First off, if you like something but still say it's shit then you've got dumb definitions of quality - arbitrary objective standards are irrelevant, what you like is what you think is good. Second off, Nobuna was not shit, fuck you. Third off, anyone putting Naruto in their 3x3 is clearly fucking trolling, I don't know how you can dispute this.

Hello friends. youtube.com/watch?v=Fz9w5JyThFI Can someone get this ED out of my head please?

5/9
4/7
2/9
0/4
4/5
5/7
3/5 anime
2/3 manga
5/7

5/9

No. Don't give a fuck what Digibro says, he's a pretentious asshole.

fucc u did it

Sorry I think I take that title OP

Don't shill him on Sup Forums please thank you

Even if it's just the first series?

B-but i really like digibro...

You have great taste in hamburgers.

C'mon user, there's a very fine difference between well executed plot points, good handling of character depth and growth, good visual directing, fun dialog, theme exploration and cute girls conquering Japan in standard LN fashion.

Two different types of being good. One on a more personal level, and one that people can clearly define.

Takeda best girl btw

5/5
Used to seeing Gintama on your 3x3's
2/2
3/3
1/1
1/1
4/7
FMA:B is bad and FMA 03 is good, not fond of Naruto either, only seen 2 episodes of Death Note and I didn't really like it,
5/5
5/5

You can't "clearly define" it in any case, you can only give a description of what happens to be enjoyable to you or to a collective group. And defining quality based on some collective group's standards becomes pretty pointless in most situations, because the collective group isn't speaking, a single person is, and what they think is good (in the sense of "desirable") is not guaranteed to align with these standards. The word only has any actual usefulness if it's used subjectively.

3/3
4/4
5/5
2/2
2/2

>he likes FORESHADOWING
Why? Everything else on your list is too tier.

OSCAAAAAAAR

I had a hard time sorting it down

Was the second best character in The Rose of Versailles

Doing a 4x4 (or above) feels so liberating when you have a hard time picking titles for a 3x3.

seriously. It starts out easy but once I got to last 4 and realized how I was running out of space it was a real headache to pick. Especially if you feel like you loaded up too much on one genre but really like those shows

Horrible, please don't post this ever again.

Bad fan art, decent enough entry-level taste.

No eye for aesthetics, boring but fine taste.
OP's looks the best out of these.

Looks bad, throwaway taste.

Looks disgusting but above average picks.

Work some more with the pink aesthetic but don't overdo it (I'm looking at you ) and you might have something nice.

5/9
7/9
3/9
6/9
3/9
5/9
5/9
7/9
4/9
7/9
5/9
2/9
That's the point. You have to actually make a decision

guy here was going for a dark blue to brown bright yellow aesthetic

Keep working at it, the idea's there but it doesn't really flow. I typically find the default spacing the website gives you goes a long way in making shit look better too.

Thanks senpai my taste is not boting tho

>That's the point. You have to actually make a decision

Who am I Sophie?

It becomes boring once you watch more anime.

Where's your beautiful 3x3?

>milky Holmes in your 9x9
Give this guy a medal

>4/9
What ones did you like? Also 3/7

7/9
8/9
5/9
3/7
5/5
8/8
4/6
9/9
7/7
9/9
8/9
4/8
3/4
6/8

Nah I think I've watched enough to know when an anime is reslly good (about 100).

>/9
It's liked/seen you tard

Hyouge mono, LotGH, Tatami, Ashita no joe

Yeah? What's your point

>he hasn't seen every anime

Im a new fag what do these fractions mean

That's cool. What made you dislike Uchuu Kyoudai and Mononoke?
That user has seen all anime in the conventional sense. He watches bootleg ovas from the 60's so obscure that to find footage of them he needs to give a shady pervert a handjob in a maid cafe bathroom stall in Akihabara in order for him to sell it under the table...all the while getting him to shout out "I'm not a cop".

*80's

Space brothers too long didn't need to be mononoke every arc felt like it could've been an episode shorter. I feel we've had this exchange prior.

We have, you're using a different 3x3 this time

True

Suddenly not liking GTO?

rewatched the first half dozen episodes. Didn't laugh at all.

Reread the manga recently, the anime did a very good adapting the first half all things considered. The second half is another story, with the anime sort of coming to an abrupt stop because of it. It's a shame that the anime couldn't cover; the Mayu arc, Teshigawara breakdown or Urumi's suicide attempt. Miyabi's character was also handled much better in the manga. Daimon and the Angels did make the plot too convoluted in the end but the manga is still a stellar read as a whole.

-0.5 Berserk due to no animation
8.5/9
Though I prefer Vash's manga over the anime

9/9
Toradora's meh as fuck

-1 S;G
-1 Naruutooooo
7/9

9/9
cute

Yuyuyu is still great and would've been perfect if the girls were floating in space for all of eternity by the end
8/8

9/9

-1 Tamako market
8/9

9/9

9/9

-1 Ergo proxy
8/9

-0.5 KlK
8.5/9

-1 LB's anime (the VN was better)
-0.5 CG
6.5/8

9/9

-1 Tanuki shit
12/13

Great
Pretty great
>Naruto
kys
Okay
Good
Good
Good
Pretty good
Good
Good
Pretty great
Decent, but not my thing
Okay
Decent
Good

7/7

8/8

6/7, -Naruto

7/7, -/+Rucky

4/3, -yuyuyu

3/3

4/5, -Tamako, -/+Rucky

5/6, -Initial D

4/4

7/7

8/9,-klk

7/8, -little busters

6/6, -/+Hidamari

10/11, -Tanuki

3/3, 2/3, -5cm

4/4, -/+SnK

actually 3/4, -klk, -/+snk

>-/+SnK
Minus/Plus?

5/5
5/6
3/4
2/3
4/5
6/6
3/3
6/7
6.5/8
3/4
7/7
10/10
6/6

6/8
7.5/8
>Including an airing show
6/6
11/11
7.5/8

I found it mostly tedious to watch after ep 8 or so but I see its merits, in some aspects its quite unique and it does some things right, premise is captivating and mediumly unique(which is the reason why I liked the beginning), visually it looks great and high budget while still having a strong direction making some unusually intense scenes for anime with great action scenes that have blending 3d environment with moving camera while they swing around shit and it actually looks good

sadly as an artsy edgelord fuccboi I found most of it painfully boring to watch considering so many storyline problems also makes it feel like an obnoxious hollywood shtick but with added depth by having cliched anime characters, character development and plot progression, not a fan of SnK imo 6.5/10 hence -/+

You, sir, are the first person I've seen in these threads actually give a constructive and helpful explanation for a rating. Bless your heart.

Well, time to get my shit fucked.

5.5/8

B-
B-
C
D-
B
A-
C
B+
B
B
C+
D-
A-
C
C
A-
D+
C+
C+
B
C-

D- and D+ don't exist, it's just D and F.

Good to know. I stand by the rough estimates those made-up grades give for their respective mosaics though.

I see RahXephon and Brain Powerd compared to NGE pretty often. Do you think its a just comparison?

I have pondered and thought for a long time here, but I still can't come up with an explanation on this. Why do you guys rate something out of a number other than 9? That seems so arbitrary to me.

What the FUCK
my 3x3 is basically yours w/o Gintama

You've been doing too much pondering and thinking and not enough lurking.

They imply the same thing, although my suspicion is that they never meant anything to begin with. Ah well.

This is my real 3x3

Yes that is correct the numbers are random.

Why Boogiepop twice?

Evangelion undoubtedly had some influence on the two but they more than stand on their own merits. People see superficial similarities in a few setting details and don't bother to examine anything beyond said similarities.

get off tomino's dick, nigga

5/9
8/9
7/8
7/9
5/5
7/7
5/9
6/6
8/9
9/9
6/9
4/9
7/16
8/8
9/2
7/7
4/9
8/8
9/9
8/8
3/9
8/8
9/9

3/5

5/7

2/5

7/7

1/4

0/3

2/4

4/6

3/5

2/3

3/6

>FMA better than original naruto

So this is what fmafags actually believe huh.

I honestly think i probably have the most boring and shitty 3x3 here

Rate?

Your image is pretty low res I can't quite make out the squares.

It is according to the vast majority of Sup Forums.

Naruto original is just nostalgia.

3/9 but I haven't watched a few