The Latina is the future of the white race

The Latina's fertile womb was made for your white seed

but bleaching the metizos is how we ended up with latinos in the first place

The Spaniards were barely white to start with, plus they didn't bleach them hard enough

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

I don't want spic children

>american education, always dumb always ridiculous

Women dressing like fucking dolls is the future? Do people actually think that looking like this: looks good; looking whoreish.

Fuck off back to mexico

Some of the best advice I've heard.

Also, don't be a douche.

Disregard American posters.

>you will never have a foursome with 3 latinas qts this beautiful

>venezuela is the whitest

kek no

I love to trigger Latinos and Latinas by saying they're literally white, or that they're super-bleached criollos and mestizos. Especially when they're brainwashed into thinking they're a totally different race. At best they have slightly distinct culture, but at its root, it's still Judeo-Chrisitan. I think Sup Forums lurkers should do more research into South American racial dynamics. They literally have their own whites, niggers and spics and every country is controlled by a white upper class. There's pale people, redheads and blondes in Mexico too. The vast majority of them are mostly European-blooded unless you're in Peru where they're like Japanese/Native mulattoes. Very interesting stuff.

you can if you have like 600 bucks

South/Central Americans are not Spanish.

they're brown though.

The two on the left are white

If you weirdos are the ones in charge of "saving the white race" then might as well admit you lost now.

I remmeber a time and place where whites wouldn't dare look at a subhuman , let alone breed with one.

So China is the future of the white race because the have 3 billion more people and can destroy any Latino country with their higher IQs and lack of any morality.

Mexican shit poster your great grand children will be food for the Chinese because you killed the only race that could protect you.

It's a psy-op you fucking retard.

nah, 56% face. this is white.

>If you weirdos are the ones in charge of "saving the white race" then might as well admit you lost now.
>I remmeber a time and place where whites wouldn't dare look at a subhuman , let alone breed with one.
He's right you know.

does this only apply to the white race? can filipinos borrow this advice?

mexicans and venezuelans are.. white???