Uh why the fuck is the show prison break

Why is this bitch so edgy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ckZDWFollNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RhPzlLkwBic
youtube.com/watch?v=n5Sa4hzZYqY
youtube.com/watch?v=jHyhzW4mPvI&feature=youtu.be&t=33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not up to date in my Tales of lore, isn't that the belts and zippers bitch from Tales of Berseria? What she doing in Zestiria?

bamco gotta shill

Two games in one show

Enjoy

Because you're stupid that's why

post velvet pls

Can she save the series?

No one wanted to watch the homoerotic adventures of a manchild, so now we're watching Guts With Boobs

And it's 100% better

You didn't like Prison Break?

I was impressed with how Velvet deduced almost instantly that since she was on a Prison Island, the boats were probably pulled away from it

During Impel Down Luffy had to actually see the boats disappear to cause a riot

What he said.
Fujos have created the worst Tales to date.

Berseria is the ancient past of Zestiria's world.

Zestiria and Berseria take place in the same timeline; they're connected, even if the casts from both games never really meet.

She's had three years to think about how she's going to pack Artorius' fudge in, I think she's thought through many scenarios

>She's had three years to think about how she's going to pack Artorius' fudge in

I need these doujins

>implying the games still wont pander
It's like you've played with Sup Forums goggles

It will be acceptable if it panders to me with as much /ss/ and yuri as possible.

What's the best Tales ED and why is it Bouken Suisei?

youtu.be/ckZDWFollNE

Her design is bonerrific. Urge to pick up, rising.

Pick another series. Ristelle will reign s/u/preme. Everything else needs max shipping vision.

I have no idea what happened in this episode

Just watch the two episodes with Velvet in it and ignore the rest.

Here's your yu. Put that ahead of Ristelle

And they mostly pander to the Luke and Guyfags in the extra material, ditto for Yuri and Flynn (you don't even need to look for this one it's right in the official book), or just about any other male Tales character really, anyone who didn't know it seriously doesn't know anything about Tales.

Fujo pandering in Tales is nothing new, the only difference about Sorey and Mikleo is that they're more blatant with it, especially since they know that Nips have generally accepted it. Then again Nips don't think of Sorey and Mikleo as BL even though they do think that they're together.

It was a Velvet is awesome the episode. What's hard to understand?

I have no idea who that is

Watch these two PVs
youtube.com/watch?v=RhPzlLkwBic
youtube.com/watch?v=n5Sa4hzZYqY

Are there really this many people watching a Zestiria anime for Zestiria and not to see a forty minute advertisement for the next game?

Why not just make its own OVA

Probably because they plan to make the stories connect in some way. Also, the Zestiria anime itself wouldn't even exist if they weren't using it to promote Berseria. Zestiria on its own is worthless to Bamco right now.

Because they already paid money for the Zestiria anime before they realized the game was a complete shitshow.

>No one wanted to watch the homoerotic adventures of a manchild
That's exactly what anyone with taste is watching this series for.

>almost killed the series and got Baba promoted for this filth
>with taste

They're right, the BL was the only thing that kept it afloat, and it's the only reason to watch the anime or play the game. If you're watching this for any other reason you've got problems.

Baba was actually got in trouble for waifufagging and getting caught, since he forced in a character last minute to appease to his waifu instead of giving the team time to to do some much needed QC. The homos are actually the only thing that people like about Zestiria.

If we're going to be honest it was waifufagging that nearly destroyed the franchise.

Too bad all that BL shit is actually from """official"" novels and not the game.

Go away, I still have another week of pretending I'm not watching a Zestiria anime.

You'll get your regularly scheduled homoshit back soon enough, so let me enjoy this in the moment.

Even the game is gay. Whether you like that stuff or not is whatever, but you have to be full on delusional to deny it.

Deny what? There was nothing to deny.

It's generally accepted even amongst the Nips that they were homo in the game itself. The only ones who really claim differently are Westerners.

This reminds me of Lightning and Hope all over again.

>Why is this bitch so edgy?
Because the guy she looked up to wasted her village, killed her shota, and locked her up in a dark celAZAYAKA NA HI IT'S A BRAND NEW DAY!

Hetfags truly are the most unstable and delusional group of people in existence.

There are official quotes from Baba, the scriptwriter, official descriptions in the guidebook, interviews with their voice actors, that support Sorey and Mikleo valuing eachother more than anyone else in the game.

Meanwhile you have them specifically denounce any romance between Sorey and a female. It's not rocket science. Even nips refer to Zestiria as 'that one Tales with the male heroine'.

This.
Alishafags and Rosefags BTFO

I just want Hime to be happy

>Even nips refer to Zestiria as 'that one Tales with the male heroine'.

That's also pretty much how he's treated by the Tales franchise at large, and the idea behind his character.

Fetter yourself freak.

Suffering and bullying comes first.

>proving them right
Heterosexuality is a mental illness.

In the good good days fags were hanged.

Magilou!

Actually in the good old days fags ruled the entire civilized world.

>we wuz greeks
It was always a fetish for the deranged.

Wrong. Homos were the height of refinement and nobility. Straights were inferior, but necessary.

In the fantasy world in your head perhaps. Victorian nobles weren't faggots, they were christians.

Is this yaoi?

Please do not lewd Sorey and Mikleo. They are in a pure, chaste marriage without sexual contact.

Not right now. Currently it's /ss/ and cold, relentless, rage.

Why is she so perfect?

Baba's "promotion" was a "thanks for the years of work you put in but don't fucking touch a future project" type of thing.

Will Berseria have a I WHO DWELL IN THE ABOUNDING LIGHT OF HEAVEN?

because despite all the rage, she knows how to have fun

I don't even know what is going on in that video anymore.

Why does she look like a rape victim in every shot?

How can someone be so smug?

>Heterosexuality is a mental illness.
So is homosexuality.

See how easy this is?

Anyone remember the ToP ED?

I feel like the fact she can be so smug despite everything is a sign of sociopathy

She's not a sociopath, she's very empathetic and emotional. The person she wants to kill is a sociopath.

Unlike Rose, an actual sociopath, Velvet can tell the difference between right and wrong, and feels actual empathy to boot.

She just knows how to chill out.

I wanted to play Tales of Zesria, but the combat is just so fucking bad.

She knows she's probably in the wrong, but she doesn't care.

That's a plus for her character. Unlike Artorius or Rose, she has no moral delusions.

She's been through a lot

Baba was "promoted" in the sense that, he got a puppet promotion just so he wouldn't look stupid to the public.

And it actually shows in Berseria. Not one stupid controversy around it at all. Also the new producer gives straight out answers about the game unlike him.

Now if only Sakuraba skipped composing for Tales.

Actually by looking at the PVs Artorius is the same as Rose.

I hope Alisha gets to stay in the party. She's been my favorite part of the Zestiria side of the anime.

Sakuraba is fine, he just needs to be told to try something different.

So a sociopath?

>the same as Rose
definitely a sociopath

Pretty much.

People thought that it was Velvet who was like that, but when you actually see her skits and stuff, she jokes around and smiles a lot.

It's just when it comes to Artorius that she becomes mad.

Meant to quote Sakuraba is not fine for now really man. He should skip one Tales game at least to rest.

All the best songs that came from the series actually came from guest composers.

This. Rose was a flying whale of a plothole in Zestiria, and no one addressed it because "Rose is great".

GAYS

NOT

WELCOME

Come back in two weeks fag, we're discussing Edgy McSmugtits.

Lailah and Seres have different seiyuu so they cant be the same person.

So I'm curious

Is Tales of Zestiria the X just a retelling of Tales of Zestiria except in a way that isn't awkward and shit like the game? It seems like the anime itself is a way to make up for the quality of the game. The opening/ending already implies a lot, like Alisha staying in the party and Dezel and Zaveid broing it up.

No one knows, user. They made some changes, but nothing so big yet. And they did give Alisha some more relevance, so whether she'll stay with the party is up in the air yet.

It's the least they could do for her since she will be forever alone

Ok I just watched the Velvet episode.

You fucks are liars. I thought she really was edgy as fuck.

It turns out that although she is mad, she isn't like "fuck everything, fuck you, fuck the world." type of shit you people have been spouting about her.

She actually thinks. She also has tempered anger, enough for her to remember her revenge, she also does not hesitate to ask for help when needed as evidenced in the episode. She knows when she's outnumbered and tries to find other ways to get out.

Jesus Christ you people really did just based everything on her clothing huh.

>You fucks are liars

You're kind of the idiot here for thinking anybody on this website had any idea what her personality would be like. Like any Tales character, it was obvious from the beginning there was more to her other than her MUH REVENGE attitude.

You liked what you got, right? So what's the problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=jHyhzW4mPvI&feature=youtu.be&t=33

me on the left

Lots of women. I knew Tales of had a large female fanbase, that it's still surprising to actually see it.

>there were people who actually didn't believe Tales nip fandom was full of women

Not-Lailah's not-lailahs are pretty fucking impressive.

no

Velvet is already a more interesting character than Sorey from just one episode.

Being constantly angry isnt all that interesting

She was? Really? Can you point that out?