As an American, I want to apologise to the rest of the world for my country electing Donald Trump

independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-usa-embarrassment-policies-a8001646.html

I apologise on behalf of America for Donald blumpfs election. I apologize that we let Republicans give Russia free reign over our country. I'm sorry we are nothing but a Russian puppet state with Cheeto Benito as its Governor. Join with me and fight trumpanzee.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g-ZyHIhPmw0
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6731ei/trump_uses_purple_heart_ceremony_as_photoop_tells/
shareblue.com/trump-uses-purple-heart-ceremony-as-photo-op-tells-wounded-vet-congratulations/
reddit.com/domain/shareblue.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Sup Forums is for 18 and over
Fuck off cunthead

No problem cunt. Best choice yet

Fuck off.

No need to apologize, im just glad Hillary did not get elected.

I wish my country was still under Russian control
at least I wouldn't be a fat pathetic internet addict with no useful skills or positive traits

Sage

US Military Fights for Israel

North Korea, Syria, Iran not the Threat!

youtu.be/g-ZyHIhPmw0

cuck

why would foreigners give a fuck about our presidential election?

The only thing that'd make the Trump-loving retards on this board regret voting for him is if something he does fucks them over directly.

So I've got my hopes up high over his health care executive orders. I'd laugh my ass off to see the lonely racist virgins on this board lose access to health insurance.

Why do people always say these are shill threads? I bet that there have been no political shills on this board from the election onward.
This is just a shitty bait thread. sage

Go fuck yourself faggot

Hehehehe what do you mean, goy? I have my shareblue license right here

Anyone else here really regretting voting for Trump?

Shareblue is mostly active on Reddit. They don't seem to obsess over Sup Forums that much, for they were founded after the 2016 election.
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6731ei/trump_uses_purple_heart_ceremony_as_photoop_tells/
shareblue.com/trump-uses-purple-heart-ceremony-as-photo-op-tells-wounded-vet-congratulations/

Yea doctrinaly hes no ron paul

Apology is not good enough.
You have to fix it.

I have feeling it will fix its self

Because the U.S.A. is a world spanning super power that can affect the rest of the world for both good and bad.

reddit.com/domain/shareblue.com/
They shill their bullshit on r/politics all the time.

Goy of the year.

you should apologize for that faggot nigger that you elected first time 8 years ago and second time 4 years ago that bombed more ppl than ever.

>I want to apologise to the rest of the world for my country electing Donald Trump
The only way to really apologize user is to chop off your dick and balls, then slit your own throat.

We had 2 choices:

Child rape apologist
or
Kike lover

USA has a lot it should apologize for, but this is not one of those things.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

As an actual American, I want to apologize for OP being such a cuck. Once upon a time, faggots like him were bullied into becoming redpilled, but we made the mistake of giving women rights.

me

Now that there is a congressional investigation going on dealing with Sup Forums right now and all. Annnnnddddd the fact that REAL user's are also doing their own investigation(s). How long before you think it'll be before you get hit with sedition? You should ask your boss. I already fwd'd alllll of /sbg/, ctr's collapse, CREW, American Bridge, and the fact that your boss was using NSA lvl hacking tools on the website to identify and destroy people from here's lives? What kind of federal prison time do you think sedition carries?

Yes it is.
Trump is going to drive our country to war with Russia.

It's okay, sweetie, the first step out of the jewish cave hurts

I WISH I WAS IN THE HILLARY TIMELINE BROS
WE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE

Bullshit, they are here all day everyday. We've caught them numerous times. Same with CREW, same with CTR. You can try to play cover all you want. But the only thing waiting for you...is jailtime. Hope your .02 per post was worth it. Sedition is a hellavua charge.

at least we still got idiotic nationalist right wingers who think that changing education when everything's going fine is a good idea

Trump didn't do anything so far (beside embarrassing himself) and he won't get any legislation done in the future because he is simply incompetent.

I am so excited for the rest of his presidency, so far its been amazing. Watching hollywood burn to the ground alone was worth it.

Hiya Rob

>we still have at least 3 (read:7) more years of President Trump

It's not enough. Kys so we know you're serious. Sage

>Cheeto Benito
My sides are gone, topkek.

Fucking retard