I have seen the end

Ever been to the UAE?
Ever been in a supermarket / shopping mall when it's busy there and seeing hundreds upon hundreds of Indians & Filipinos both working and shopping?
Ever seen the locals being outnumbered by 5:1?
This is what is coming for us all however the UAE were smart enough to not allow:
>Any rights to non-citizens
>Any property ownership to non-citizens
>Any business ownership to non-citizens
They also have strict deportation laws for anyone who is unemployed, criminal, etc
It's going to be bad when it hits that and in the West and it is coming.
We need to learn from the UAE now.

Shit.
First islam/sharia and now that.
Are Arabs the masterrace?

Also, they're not accepting any refugee.

>any rights to non-citizens
That's a shit idea, you'll get no tourists if they can be legally killed

They are also super elitists. If you aren't an Emirate you will never be equal to them.

Not true my dad worked in UAE for a while and said that wasn't the case then again it was 10 years ago.

totally wrong

I had a transfer in UAE on my way to INdia. We had to go through security.

The bengali person in front me of went thru th emetal detector withotu taking his belt off. the guard yelled at him and literally pushed him back and told him to take off the belt.

then me (a caucasiain) went thru and turns out I had forgotten to take my wrist time piece off. the guard said 'oh, no problem sir, here just take it off and go thru again'

They like white money.
All their shit that they constructed is done with literal 3rd slave labor.

All these comments were somewhat true until maybe 10 years ago. The problems still exist but aren't as bad as before.

So they don't hate white people. Point proven

>wrist time piece
Lmao so foreign

Shitload of tourists in the UAE, I was there for a few months last year. I have no idea why the fuck you'd ever live there, but it's pretty cool to visit.

So OP is lying

instead of immigrants we should use robots

They fucking love white people. There was a security screw up at a job site I was at, my Indian co-worker was threatened with deportation for his family and imprisonment for himself. Myself on the other hand, they apologized to profusely for any inconvenience they may have caused me.

I had a fucking line open up at the airport for me to board a plane, only white guy there, they brought me to the front, checked me in, and then closed the line. Was fucking amazing.

W H I T E
P R I V E L I G E

feels fucking good

Oh no he's not, they treat their immigrant workers like fucking slaves. However tourists with money are welcomed with open arms, you just have to abide by local laws and you're good. Everyone was super friendly and very welcoming, it's shit you can only drink at hotels but that's why Thursdays are ladies nights at the hotels.

The UAE has tons of tourists. Anyone can get a 30 day travel visa. But getting a work visa and staying longer comes with all sorts of strings. Non-citizen residents can't even own property. Those million dollar bungalows on the palm tree islands operate on 99 year leases.

Dude, immigrants have rights. It is still illegal to mruder or torture an immigrant there.

>Becoming outnumbered 5:1
>All emirate citizen are fat, lazy fucks who can't punch or run
>Suddenly push the poos and pinoys too much
>Getting shit on by starving poo's

Yeah, I'd rather not. Just keep all immigrants out. Easy as that.

>Brought to Dubai with promise of job from 3rd world shit hole
>Haha say goodbye your passport and get to fucking work

They literally are saves.

i'm also muslim, though most people can't tell