Mob Psycho 100

What is the ???% from the new episode? It doesn't seem to be an emotion like the 100%. Is it an entity inside mob or maybe Mob's true self?

I feel like it's a separate entity possessing him.

>animeonlyfags
Then again was it explained what ???% was? Haven't read the manga for a bit.

personal headcannon is he is an avatar of dream

Monday can't come fast enough.

It isn't explained in the manga, i think.

Pretty sure it wasn't ever explained.

Post your favourite Mob psycho frame

Everyone's always talking about Mob or Reigen, but what does Sup Forums think about Ritsu sexually?

I think ???% is just a self-defense mechanism for Mob. Like, ???% only appears when Mob is both 1. unconscious and 2. in a dangerous situation.

They haven't explained what ???% is yet.

B U L G E
U
L
G
E

They haven't explained what it is fully, but give a bit more information in the Mogami arc.

Yuzuru Tachikawa strikes again.

Ritsu is handsome.

Forget Ritsu, he's been talked about to death already. What does Sup Forums think of Teru sexually ?

As far as we know it's him acting on instinct, OR something deep inside mob

I want to fuck Teru desu. I don't even mind the ass pimples.

>no bugs bunny in the top corner yelling at him

Gross. Who wants someone with acne on their ass? What if you're railing Teru, your hips rhythmically slapping his ass, and you end up causing one of the pimples to burst? Seriously, acne probably singlehandedly saved Teru from being sexualized as much as Mob and Ritsu.

Well, Mob did give him that cream, he probably got better after that.

I'm surprised there isn't more fanart of Teru and Mob. You'd think the whole 'rival turned buddy' thing and Teru's general good looks would appeal to the fujos.

>Mob did give him that cream
I know what you're talking about, but it sounds lewd out of context.

>What if you're railing Teru, your hips rhythmically slapping his ass, and you end up causing one of the pimples to burst?
Sounds like ass.

>Mob gave him ass acne cream
In hindsight, that's actually a very weird gift.

Get your mind out of the gutter, user. I laughed.

Are we sure that they're pimples though? It always looked like hair to me.

There's a decent amount, but fujos are a little too focused on Reigen to really care about it as much.

Teru would get more attention if it weren't for Reigen being objectively Best Boi. He's basically stuck in second place forever.

Teru x Reigen seems pretty random. I wonder if there's any Teru x Ritsu?

Mob has a complex that suppresses his emotions. In order to do this you also have to suppress your instinct.

???% is Mob running on pure id. There is no longer any self-imposed moral limiters, just a being with ultimate power doing what it wants, when it wants to. So far it only gets pulled out for dire self-defense, the point when you automatically start relying on instinct.

This is also why Mob is so pure. He's stifling the part of his brain that creates impure thoughts.

Mob was just being nice and didn't realize how weird it was.

So ???% is pure survival instinct taking over?

So you're saying ???% Mob is also the lewdest?

hoh boy, here come the doujins

Has Teru already started regrowing hair by end of scar arc, or is he still wearing wig?

I just checked pixiv and twitter and the answer seems to be no.

On the other hand Ritsu x Reigen seems to be a thing and that confuses me.

Could Dimple have beaten Teru if he had his full power?

Aside from MCs, fan favorites tend to get shipped with everything.

No

Teru is pretty strong

>Ritsu worries that Reigen is using Mob sexually
>To insure he doesn't, Ritsu offers himself up to Reigen
It's already canon (in the fan anthology that ONE said was canon) that Ritsu worries that Reigen overworks Mob and that Ritsu has tried before to do Mob's work for him.

which looks better?

DELETE

Please do not lewd my waifu like this.

Nice symbolism.

That would be Reigen x Ritsu though, what would your explanation for Ritsu x Reigen be?

This was kinda creepy.

its her?

>kinda creepy
It terrified me.

>'hurr durr it's all just kiddy drawings'
>mfw there are people that actually think this show has shitty animation just because they don't like the art style

People who think animation = art style are really the kind of people who are still new to anime.

That's a big weiner.

>School gets destroyed and reconstructed
>Teru gets destroyed and reconstructed
BRAVO ONE

I guess this episode is a deconstruction of the self insert Gary Stu MCs.

If I remember correctly, it's once referred to as "the high spirit dwelling within Mob." But I can't read Japanese, so I don't know if it's talking about some innate quality of Mob or a literal spirit inside him.

Well, he's a teenager. All that sex drive gotta go somewhere.

Mob is so pure he doesn't even have a sex drive.

STOP
T
O
P

Why is Teru's hair blonde?

Because he's a delinquent.

Same set-up, but Ritsu doesn't have reservations about using his powers on people.

But... how the heck would that make any sense? Are you saying to premptively stop Reigen from theoretically taking advantage of Mob he's going to rape Reigen first?

I can't believe some stupid bumps on Teru's butt saved him from too much sexual. He was literally asking for it.

>Mobu

Fuck man this episode was so good. That music that starts playing when Mob starts crying, fuck.

I too am very upset over this. A guy like that should be sexualized endlessly.

I just assumed it was his subconscious

Ok now, ???% is referred in the manga as "unidentifiable" something in the anime that is not mentioned at all. This is an unconscious state, if you pay close attention, when Mob’s emotional meter is going up, there is a point when seems that it shuts down, that mean that mob faints due to teru strangling him. In this state there is no emotion at all, neither will nor hostility (mentioned in the manga), just plain and simple survival instinct. It active when mob is unconscious or in verge of death.

there you have it animeonlyfag

That is exactly what they call him, モブ

>???% is Mob running on pure id
???% rape doujns when?

>???% rape doujns when?
whose doing the raping?

DELET THIS

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

beast mobu of course

>Ok now, ???% is referred in the manga as "unidentifiable" something in the anime that is not mentioned at all
they mentioned it you fucking retard

Don't mind it, it's just your typical asspull from a shitty shonen manga.

Just turn off your brain and enjoy it.

sorry didnt mean to quote

I'd be up for getting raped by beast Mobu desu.

inb4 a dozen replies calling this bait but still replying anyway

@ 145413774
@ 145413822

Delicious samefag.

>asspull

Teru is more pathetic in the anime to be honest.

I can't wait for Teru to shake Ritsu's hand

so why would tatsumaki have trouble with ???%?

>@

>animeonly fags expecting ONE to ever explain what ???% is

Lurk more.

Best girl

Exactly. He can't explain it because he pulled it out of his ass

Mob cares about teru's butt

>implying he won't make a Mob spinoff called Mob Psycho ??? just to show an arc explaining about it.

Yeah, I liked that scene too.

Is this the only time he goes ???% or does it happen again in the manga?

I have seen some, even more than teru x mob, but I have never bothered saving them

>asspull
That would imply Mob won the battle from using his powers. Both of them lost the battle.

Lewd

I'd lick her ass.