/hue/ - Brazilian Politics General

Reminder to post in English or the thread gets janny'd

What you guys think of Bolsonaro tour in USA?

Who cares, all they do is promote degeneracy.

Luciano Huck is unironically the worst possible candidate.

Bolsonaro is a joke, Brazil will only get worse. There's literally nothing you can do.

Are you guys gonna have a coup soon?

Maybe

Idk, what happened?

UMA

He had gone to USA for some meetings with Americans and Brazilians businessmen and some hues in burguerland

Out of the question.

And it wouldn't change a thing, Brazil is hopeless. There's no security, everything is ugly, the weather is the worst, our food is almost poison.

People gave up on trying to fix these things, all the right wing candidates just talk about muh economy, which basically means they will privatize eveything, our wages will go down, no more jobs.

Maybe I'll kill myself, I don't know.

PLEASE he is best thing to happen to politics since hitler

DELICIA

I think he is not in USA anymore.

>Our food is almost poison

Bullshit, Brazilian food is some of the best I've ever had in life.

You monkeys should try the food overseas or here in the U.S and you'll see how good you have it over there.

I want to travel back there just to have some of that bbq or feijoada again, but shits fucked rn, you days need to do something about it.

Agreed, the food is the only good thing we have here.

He is a shill don't listen him

>Bolsonaro is a joke
this is what globo want you to think

Bolsonaro or Military Coup?

>sub 90 IQ nation
>politics
Dance my monkeys, dance.

> leftist will an hero

> somehow claims it's bad

Bolsonaro if he wins

Watching his speech right now on Kikebook.

Problem is far too long and there was problems with the translation (Olavo talked, then the translator would translate in enlgish for the english speaker attendees).

Something that should last 1:20 max end up like 3 hours.

I had to skip the american talker and go from Olavo straight to Bolsonaro.

Lets see what he speaks.

I want my IA2 and he better gib me.

see

Why don't you have a more prominent participation in BRICS? You have the land, resources and hopefully manpower to get big.

acaraje is really good too, user. you should try it.

BRICS is the most retarded thing ever,is just communists countries except India i think

This is the new face of the Brazilian right: Marcel van Hattem. Literally killed someone in a car accident. Some years later, his mom killed an old lady by losing control of her car. They weren't arrested because.... Brazil.

This is the guy who is always talking about corruption and "a good criminal is a dead one", ""commies are destroying our country" but his real goal is to sell every state-owned company. His conserfative side is just for show, that's how he gets his votes, by opposing PT. People like him are literally worse than old school leftists, PTB snd the like, who at least cared about wages and not giving our companies to americans and the chinese.

Brazil is a fucking joke.

>b-but I'm smart I swear!
>l-leave the country? Haaha.. I could totally do it you know!

BRICS is not an alliance, economic bloc or anything like that.

It's a meme started by some Goldman Sachs fag (developing countries you should invest in) in the 2000s. There are some yearly meetings, but those countries are nothing alike.

> he is a hero and an example to be followed

I was watching a interview of our Central Bank CEO and even he admited he has no idea why he has to meet with the CEO of the other countries every 6 months because they have no common goal.

But then again, he is (((israeli))).

>Literally who runs over someone
>Brazilian right BTFO
Fucking shills man.

>It's a meme started by some Goldman Sachs fag (developing countries you should invest in)
Is China pulling an Africa on you?

Lula loved all those investment experiments.

Go shill in other place asshole

That's from Venezuela

I confess I had to search what kind of car is that.
Never heard of Mazda making pick up trucks.

Also, its looks as fuck. Like something out of the early 90s.

He's the leader of the new right, an elected politician who always attend Liberal events, friends with Olavo de Csravlho. Definitely not a 'literally who', he is reshaping the right wing.

I just wanted to post in this thread again that Alckmin is our only hope

Yeah, our president Temer recently visited China to try to sell them some transportation and energy infrastructure.

True.

Never heard of him.

But from Google, he is some Rio Grande do Sul local politician.

Here and in Venezuela and Putin is helping China

Have you read the files? He was above top speed and that's proved fact, but everything else was inconclusive.

Now search for Denise Marx Flor Van Hattem on google and try to defend her, you fucking criminal lover.

i want a military coup so i can kill commies again.

Is in his Facebook page these retards probably support Maria do Rosario and Manuela D'avila

fuel up the choppers!

Yeah he is responsible for her crimes

>says the meme-flagger
You're probably Brazilian too, stop being retarded

I don't support them, you fucking stupid macaco.

You need to see beyond the smokescreen. This guy is a profiteer who is using the good will of people like yourself for his benefit. He and his mom should be in jail.

Don't support a political agenda just because a guy who says he hates PT told you to do so.

anyone who says they will privatize everythiing and kill the parasites sucking brazil dry is a hero of biblical proportions

K E K
E
K

Why isn't he denoucing her? He's a criminal and a hypocrite working for foreign companies, that's all. He doesn't care about security or making life better for brazilians, it's all about the money.

>anyone who says they will privatize everythiing

But you're attacking his agenda on purely ad hominem grounds.

If he's guilty he has to pay for that, but it has nothing to do with politics.

Slow and steady, my man. He is unironically better than Doria, though.

Ah, you believe the propaganda saying the problems come from profitable state-owned companies, not the politicians. You'll get the country you deserve, belive me. Low wages, even more violence and poverty, apartheid. Everything will be great!

I'd support Manuela's tits with my tongue, if you know what I mean

Of course he is. Doria is a fucking traitor that likes to picture himself as mayor when in truth he doesn't give a fuck about the city. Slowly we will get there and Alckmin will bring good times for us Brazilians.

It has everything to do with politics. This guy is rich, his father is Dutch. He just got involved in politics to get the ''foro privilegiado', because he knew he could be arrested for his crime. And now you know that it runs in the family....

>apartheid
That would actually be great, though

>Brazilian food is some of the best I've ever had in life
You talkin about the dishes, not having your BBQ meat being washed with that much Sauce tasting the "real" meat flavour okk thats fine..
The overall ingredients ETC... and such are trash.
Take a "apple" from a regular US store and take one from a Brazilian one compare. Actually take any individual food item from both countries, the difference is clear

Privatization is ok if Brazilian businessman buy it

Doria is a fag.
>hey everyone look at me I love São Paulo!
>*spends 50% of the time elsewhere*

She's hot

Maria do Rosario, Fernanda Melchionna, Any Ortiz and even Comandante Nadia are better looking. Manuela is a meme.

Yeah, I won't vote for him, mainly because I've never even been to RS.

Do you want to hear stories about my city's local politicians as well?

vaiiiii curinthians

This guy gets it. The absolute state of brazilian nationalists nowadays.

speak for yourself; we the honest are not paying for your parasites anymore

life's gonna become hell for those of your persuasion I grant you that

Are they trying to sell brazilian companies to communists and americans? Are they important? In that case, yes.

You're paying and shilling for a criminal parasite: Marcel van Hattem.

>Maria do Rosario
>being even rapeable

This guy knows what I'm talking about. Try to eat a chocolate in brazil and not vomit. The companies just sell us trash, they should be banned. We need better food laws.

>20 posts about a fucking DEPUTADO ESTADUAL

She's daughter is rapeable

this faggot better prepare to get dirt poor after we privatize everything

not the govts's job to take oil from the ground

govts's job is to get these criminal parasites out of civilized society so higher humans can enjoy the fruit of their labor

govt's going to do its job soon faggot, prepare your anus accordingly

Its because he is white and the nigger posting is jelly.

You have bad taste, son.

Garoto > Hershey's desu senpai

Marcel Van Hattem is a criminal, he and his mom should be worried, not me.

They both suck. Nowadays I only ear Perugina and Lindt. Milka is also passable.

The only joke here is you, also shave that ugly ass beard. You don't look alpha you look like a beta thinking about to go to the pink side of the force.

>this faggot better prepare to get dirt poor after we privatize everything

>Implying you'll have any job after they don't need shills anymore

this

why don't you fucking start your own company you fat fucking weirdo commie faggot?

Because you'd eat up all the chocolate and it wouldn't be profitable? Well, that's because you're a loser. Not because "muh make moar laws"

Nah, it'i because he a criminal and works for foreign companies trying to humiliate us. Don't be a fool, everyone will be fucked together. He supports open borders FYI.

He is probably a petista

Don't get me started about the beer. The only drinkable stuff in our dishes are Heineken and Budweiser.

DAY OF THE ROPE AWAITS FOR THEM

Germany has laws regulating beer. This shouldn't be necessary, but they are ruining our food for a profit and brazileiros have bad taste and won't stop buying it, so these laws need to happen for us to eat better.

I'm not a commie, do you think Norway is commie? France? This idea that we need to get rid of laws and bureacracy for things to get is so distanced from reality that I honestly don't believe you guys actually support it.

>Lindt
Lindt's a meme, way overpriced and there's nothing special about it. But chocolate is degenerate, anyway, and we should discourage people from consuming it.

damn. those eyes are just begging you to rape her.

>this is a 10/10 in gaucholand
No wonder that RS is the gay capital of Brazil.

Do you live in Brazil? These three brands are the only ones worth buying. It's costly, but what can you do.

Eisenbahn is better than both, user.

why don't you make it better than you fuckhead?

muhhh "commie whining on internet" lemme get more chocolate for my diabates type 2

>O afrodescendente mais leve lá pesava sete arrobas.
>Não fazem nada. Eu acho que nem para procriador eles servem mais.
Give me more Bolsonaro banter

She's not a 10/10, but she's not ugly.
I'm not a petista, I'm just a realist who know that selling everything will only make thins worse. CEOs don't care about you well being, they want money from you.

This taxists x uber thing is a good example. An uber driver has to drive twelve hours a day to make 2k a month. Is that the future you want? Of course, we can blame this not only in companies, but in people who think they deserve everything cheap.

How can I make it better? I'm not rich or influential. I'm not even near fat, what are you talking about.

Uber give people a job better this than nothing

It's not like driving around is a high qualification job and R$ 2k is way above the minimum wage.