What does Sup Forums think of this series?

What does Sup Forums think of this series?

I watched the first two shows a long ass time ago, and I'm currently watching the movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=58044060
pbs.twimg.com/media/CXkAFhCUQAAlCXa.png:large
pbs.twimg.com/media/CXkAFhCUQAAlCXa.png:orig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fate = best ass
>Nanoha = WMD
>totally not gay
>loli mechs
tl;dr, it's pretty good. Nanoha A's was the best season.

It went downhill pretty fast after As.

>still cumming away to Fate's ass
it was good.

Vivid was a mistake

First two season of Nanoha is a mahou shoujo masterpiece. StrikerS was a mistake.

StrikerS isn't good?

I had watched a few episodes and it seemed alright.

Trash that /u/ thinks is /u/ I wish would be buried in a hole

OP here, also what are good magical girl shows to watch if I liked this?

It was the best mecha-esque loli mahou shoujo series. Bordering between moeGar and risque fanservice and high yuri fuel, the amount of doujin and ero material this series generated was in the top tier.

But StrikerS happened and things went all went south fast. In short, the series peaked at A's. The movies for Nonoha and A's are great and in some ways surpassed the tv, so they're a must watch.

Why is she so perfect?

Pretty much this but it's an entirely different series after A's. Don't let the titles fool you.

inb4

So should I just not bother with StrikerS and Vivid?

Are there any other shows like this? Cute girls doing mech shit?

Symphogear maybe?
If you watched both movies, it doesn't get better than that. You can try watching a couple of episodes of Strikers and see if you like it, and for Vivid definitely read the manga instead of watching the anime.

Force was a mistake

If you enjoyed 1st and 2nd season and you enjoy the Nanoha universe in general, I'd say give them a go but go in with an open mind.

I'll be crucified but I like StrikerS more than S1.

Symphogear should be right up your alley.

Watch and read everything.

So what can we expect from C90?

A new Ameiro that won't get scanned?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=58044060
Yes, it will get scans. I can promise that.

>tfw no new mekimeki
I guess they're busy now.

>Vivid Strike news
>Vivid anime news
>3rd news
Every fucking Comiket.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how gay is Nanoha

The character or the show

ZENRYOKU ZENKAI/10

The character

Well, she fell in love with Fate at first sight but other than that she is pretty un-lewd (unlike Hayate).

You don't have to be lewd to be gay

She's Fate-sexual.

Was Vivid a mistake?

Force was more interesting than StrikerS desu

It had potential, but they squandered it all away in order to appease the shippers.

Yes, martial arts are gay

It's not that it wasn't good, it just wasn't as good and marked the beginning of the fall of the franchise. It didn't help that they had no idea what is it they were trying to do with the series, which showed within the anime.

The yuri in Nanoha is secondary and doesn't get in the way of the plot, the problem with Nanoha is that Tsuzuki doesn't know what to do with the story anymore, I wouldn't be surprised if Vivid Strike is actually an idols spin off.

I really want a season that takes place in between A's and StrikerS and that follows Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate, rather than dozens of new side characters. They could have it be about Nanoha actually joining the spacetime bureau or whatever the fuck it was called and her rise to fame within it, which was barely mentioned in StrikerS.

But instead they're making another Vivid spinoff because dude loli lmao

Are these every gonna get proper scans or is this franchise so dead even the fanbase is kill?

>large
Post orig

>store exclusive bonuses
That shit doesn't usually get scanned.

>Yet another placebo faggot thinking orig is actually any different from large

Protip: They are the same down to the last byte.

Is that black-haired with blue eyes loli who I think it is?

le massage girl?

It depends.
pbs.twimg.com/media/CXkAFhCUQAAlCXa.png:large
pbs.twimg.com/media/CXkAFhCUQAAlCXa.png:orig

One of the worst anime series ever created, the world is worse off for it existing

>massage girl
Who?

Well i like StrikerS, the second half was pretty good and intense.

ViviD was a mistake

Despite the dislike for Strikers I did enjoy it even if it took the series in a different direction. What I don't like about Strikers is that it basically killed the series. Vivid is hot garbage and Force was cancelled because it was so bad. Then again, 7arcs is so fucking incompetent maybe its not entirely Strikers faults.

Nanoha is such a slut for blondes.

Eventually they kiss... in another series.

Nanoha is bad. Some of the worst characters in anime ive ever seen

Fate, she is a CHAR

Is Vivio blonde? Her hair is darker than Fate's.

nigga you blind as fuck

The Nanoverse needs more body-swapping.

>nanoha is a gundam
Agree.

The best kind of Gundam.

bump

Are you colorblind, man?

I'm not the one who's color blind if you can't tell a difference between Fate and Vivio's hair colors.

The point is that Vivio is still a blonde. Being a shade or two darker than Fate doesn't invalidate the fact that she's blonde.

Would you wear this in public Sup Forums?

>handholding
Fuck no. I don't want to get thrown in jail for wearing that.

Sure. Why not.

needs to be more subtle

a mid magic circle would make a cool shirt

Sure.

The less subtle the better.

so subtle you can't even see what they're shirts of?

Lots of people like StrikerS (actually bigger part of Sup Forums acording to last time we had straw poll), but some people hate it with passion so you will always see it bashed in threads.

there are a few people that hated it so much they feel obligated to mention it every thread

Yumina Enclave.
Yea.
Check last released chapter of Vivid. Introduced there.

einhart smiling kinda makes we want to puke a little

I actually went to watch Nanoha around 2008 after reading on tvtropes that when the two lesbo girls grow up, they sleep in one bed and adopt a kid.

I totally watched first two seasons in the wait for that and kept viewing it thinking, "man I can't wait for tsese lolis to grow up! Why the hell make them fucking 9 years old, aren't you pushing it a bit, Japan?"

So naturally I had no problems with StrikerS.

what a bunch of lesbians

Once you exchange ribbons, there is no way back. You mustn't hate, user.

HNNNNGGG

Strangely enough, I got into Nanoha for a similar reason. I was really hyped going into StrikerS, but after finding out they moved to another planet and half of the first episode was dedicated to lesbot and her girlfriend, I knew I was going to hate it. Sure enough, I fucking despise it.

The relocation hardly mattered given how littel interaction Nanoha had with family/environment, and even Suzua/Arisa had fairly forgettable role.

>little interaction
Yes, but little is still greater than zero. And it's still better than what we got in StrikerS. Literally no effort was made to make the audience care about the new planet and its people. Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate pretty much existed only to do their jobs, and their jobs were fucking boring. Mid Childa could have been blown up DBZ-style and I would have given no shits.

I think it's cute and the characters are god-tier

I also think 7arcs has no fucking clue what they are doing and that Tsuzuki has been pretending to care for a while.

I want to love it, but I have no hope for Strike.

>Guys let's take the best, most beloved characters in the franchise and just drop them
>E-every loves v-v-vivid, right?

Fuck.
What's worse is that with a little bit extra writing and returning to the basics, I wouldn't have minded.

Do we know if Strike is going to be a fucking timeskip or not?

One more timeskip and I'm done with this series.

Maybe if they were lolis.

I just want a show as good as A's with a grown Nanoha, is that too much to ask?

9/11

It is possible