USA BACKS DOWN FROM MIGHTY NORTH KOREA

c7f.navy.mil/Media/News/Display/Article/1341467/us-and-korea-navies-to-conduct-joint-maritime-counter-special-operations-exerci/

AHAHHAHAHAAHAHA muh fucking fiya and fuey shut the fuck up. NK is not another pushover country kek.

Fuck off.

Good. War with North Korea is exactly what Israel wants and should be avoided at all costs. Not to mention America is beyond fucked domestically and should be focusing on that instead of invading countries.

its not the USA who has a problem with NK, just the ZOG

The only people who care about North Korea are neocon shabbos goys.

hilarious - wars off boys :3

Looks like the warmonger narrative made by shills has been nuked.

if the us stoped harasing them they probably would have already opened up to the world and basically be another china/vietnam

have you seen pyongjangs recent buildings? that alone tells anyone that they dont want to be nuked and thus are not going to start any war

>Fuck off.

Cucked again by asian rice farmers.

You must have been deported recently, you have been shitting this board up all over the place with anti usa today. Don't you have a para military drug cartel to fight, corrupt politicians cowering to said cartels. Glass house mud puppy.

A nothing country defending another nothing country.

>Sage

dude I just log on wtf

Fucking Ireland with the common sense. Thank you based bog-trotter

Ummm. Are you retarded? Your summary is not what the article says.

BEST KOREA DOES IT AGAIN

He's an Abo, his first language is nigger. So don't mind his infant-tier understanding of the article.

Lol wrong korea.

You need to understand no side every actually want to go to war, it just ends up spiraling out of control.

Absolutely insane that they let abbot shut the place up. Someone tell gookmoot to fix this

shit i misunderstood, i couldn't be fucked to read the article.

This retard doesn't know which korea is which.

>USA backs down
>USA military drills dropped from 11 to 4 days
??

How's that backing down?
They are just picking a moment when there are no tankers around to conduct their exercises

That's not backing down

you should anex best korea

Maybe they want the ships elsewhere?

t. US Navy sailor.

next level shilling nice but you still look stupid as hell, take a breather and read OP again ....

>recently began to liberalize
You don't just start to liberalize. Not unless you have a safety net to catch all that power you're going to end up losing.

Didn't they move the date because they are going there with another fleet though?

ROK is South Korea, numbnuts.

Battlegroup* not fleet.

Next level faggotry OP but next time try knowing something about naval warfare first.

Yes but OP is such a faggot he has no idea.

In all honesty, it does show US is considering Kim by taming down the drills. I do wish however it is because they are planning something bigger. Tillerson's words today saying diplomacy "until" bombs drops is telling of an imminent war. I want WW3 so much but it's a fucking drag waiting for it. My hope is still strong

Explain:
>This retard doesn't know which korea is which.
ROK (SK) and USA reduced their drills heavily, backing down in face of fresh NK threats.

Welcome to primary school.

>America losing as usual
Nothing to see here.

We have no business in Korea. Let the two tearfully unite like Germany. As for North Korean nukes, Japan should gain nuclear capabilities, creating a balance in east asia. Noone is more deserving of nuclear weapons than the japanese.

this

but aparently the idea got stuck in trump, so he may start somehting dude

same with iran

>they are following the deal
>they violated the deal
>expect them to do any other deal after that bs

Best Korea ?

>Noone is more deserving of nuclear weapons than the japanese.

2pbp

This. OP needs to get back to class.

Can we stop doing drills with south Korea? It literally is another excuse NK uses to beef up it's weapons.

see
before trying to be a smart cunt

>implying we should be doing anything with Korea right now with the state of divisionism the country is in
Don't be such a nonce, this won't be like the WWII era Pearl Harbor attack on American soil than unified the country with a common foe, an attack from NOK landing on soil would be nuclear and push everything over the edge. It's good this is happening, posturing until a fight breaks is for idiots and chimps

I see they aren't enforcing the mandatory understanding of English.

Are you incapable of reading the highlighted text in OP pic?

How is that what you take away from the article? I did not think abos had the internet.

The writer wrote the wrong dates. The CORRECTION implies the correct dates.

The 11 day drill was planned ages ago, they updated it at the last minute to make it only 4 days.