Is THIS what you wanted pol???

Is THIS what you wanted pol???

Apologize

lol

>Is THIS what you wanted pol???
No, they should all be on the Mexico side.

Waste of trips.
Shame
>Saged

Nuke america.

If they really cared they'd get their passports and go visit in person. But they dont.

I always knew Satan was a Canadian.

Yes and no, yes because of the years, no because there aren’t more.

This.
And this

hmm guess they shoulda got their paper work in order!

Why don't the children just travel across the border?

If they aren't legal, then deporting them to be with their mothers would be most humane.

BEGONE SATAN LEAF

It's always funny to me that these people only cry when they get caught. Before they get caught, I see them happily laughing about illegally-obtained bridge cards, or angrily screaming about making America mexico again.

>Children love Freedom more than their own mothers

How can one country be so great?

no, i wanted them to send the kid with her

While this does make me happy, it would be best ending if the anchor baby was in Mexico with her whore mother as well.

fucking based finns

No. I want it completely closed, so they can't see anything. Also, if it is see through round up all the spics that come to visit.

It's the daughter who chooses to be separated.

is that a star of david in the last pic?
look at those fucking whales
>captcha: allowed porto

perhaps some music would help ease their distress

No, that's what they chose.

no, it should be a wall.

Winning big league, shitleaf! We are sending millions of taco benders your way. Enjoy!

uhm no, there are still beaners on the us side, sweetie

Yes

No, I wanted both sides of the family outside of the USA.

That's how it works with subhumans. They don't regret the crime, they regret getting caught

Of course not. They should all be on the Mexican side.

why are they crying? Nobody is keeping them on this side of the fence. Just back to your own country and stop leeching off ours.

>Mexicans hugging and kissing the walls and fences to show how much they love border controls

>No papers no fears
>No dreams now, Only tears!

Why are they letting that fence get between them? Walls don't work, remember?

Fpbp

digits aside, no that's not what i wanted. i wanted those children deported with them

I barely know where to start with this bullshit.

>obviously staged pictures, no one seriously meets on each side of a fence, nor conveniently starts crying when a journalist takes a picture
>implying getting a tourist visa is hard
>Trump is supposedly a bad guy for building a wall, a wall that apparently exists already

I could go on all night, but this is a slide thread, so fuck off.

No, I wanted them all sent back.

If they didn't want to be separated they shouldn't have come in illegally. They did it to themselves.

i just dont understand. so many things are upside down. they are over here waving mexican flags, crying about their families in mexico, crying that the white man is holding them down - why not solve it all by just going home?

>you can still see the Mexicans through the gate

No.. Its not.
I wanted a big solid wall.

Why don't the children go back to reunite with their mothers then? :^)

Fpbp

They should have went to a visitors center.
>but muh uber sad photos
yeah bite me

sage the slide roody poo's

this is exactly what i wanted, my dick couldnt be any harder

No, I want the kids to go back too

Because it's IMPOSSIBLE for their kids to go to Mexico to meet their parents, right? Fucking fake news.

No, that's why we're building the wall as opposed to a see-trough fence. Then the only way they'll see their family again is by going back.

This is what the Jews wanted.

HAHAHA

I don't know why this is so hard to understand. Why must they both be in America? They love Mexico so much, they can stay so they don't get oppressed by evil whitey

Yes
No

/thread

This warms my heart seeing as justice prevailed, bunch of illegals thinking they have some right and are better then all the rest of legal migrants getting a wake up call

:D beautiful

my sides

Damn it, beat me to it

Should have shot them. That way everyone would be happy

we need a law that children born where netiher parent is american doesnt auto make the kid american.

that dumb ass law where ever it came from is ridiculous and this way we could deport the kids and keep the family together.

SPBP

If they want to see their mommies so bad then they should go with them.

But, but, democrats love dreamers. Young, nieve, nubile, children and teenagers, without their parent's. Especially in California.

No, the fence should be electric.

This is exactly what I wanted.

No, I want both the parents and the children deported, and shot on sight if they ever come back.

Everything I wanted and more.

Shame theres only a fence between them. #buildthewall

Maybe they should have not broken the law.

if it means avoiding pic related then yes.
Checked libtard = satan.

>relatives on US side like living in america more than being with their family

it's.... it's beautiful Sup Forums

>Kids born in the american continent aren't american.

What are they then, birds?

a fucking leaf

Electrify fence.

my face when a two foot wide fence keeps the fatties from passing

I’ll use their tears as lube to masturbate to this pic.

>american continent
hispanic detected

It was made back when there was a weeks worth of sailing and miles of desert between us and anyone else

Nooooo wtf, this isn't what I wanted! I only voted for trump because of all the cool frog and awooo memes.
I'm so sorry ;_;

>hiding behind meme flag

Yep, that's what we wanted, except they should ALL be on he Mexico side f the fence!

>What are they then, birds?
Nope. Anchor babies.

Yes.

underrated

Illegals can't get US visas once they've been deported.

Is a dog born in the ocean a fish?

Adios amigos

Niggers

HOORAY! BEGONE SPICS!

Why doesn't the rest of the family just go to Mexico to be with their deported loved ones? What kind of scumbag just abandons their mother like that?

This is what the wetbacks themselves wanted when they knowingly broke all the laws.

do it now
you can't do it though the wall

why is their home country so terrible?

Half way there I guess.

why the fuck aren't they all on the subhuman beaner side?

The one in the middle can stay and be my maid

Let me play a sad song on the worlds smallest violin...

Why yes Satan this is exactly what I want. Except for the babies to be in Mexico too.

What kind of country would deny citizenship to the child of its' citizens just because they're born on vacation?

MAGA