Mods delete loli thread instead of the 10 generals

>mods delete loli thread instead of the 10 generals

Wew

Gonna be deleted anyways, so post scat

great, now it's a loli scat thread. we're all gunna get banned

wtf man

Don't tell me that one person in particular is back.

Do you massage your loli's feet ? Does she like it?

>can't even report this mod on the feedback form because the captcha is so broken that it's telling me I'm mistyping click-type captchas
Well then.

What's the best loli anime and why it is Ichigo Mashimaro?

Which thread?

Because it's not

>Liking fate/shit
Opinion discarded

Again?

Happens like once a month.

>New Game thread got caught in it
Don't drink and moderate at the same time.

He even deleted a normal New Game thread. Hopefully it's just the usual case of "mod who doesn't know shit about Sup Forums tries moderating it and ends up looking like an ass" that happens every so often instead of another nipplemod-tier newfag mod.

>mods delete /c/ shitposting thread instead of the rest of the threads actually talking about anime

What anime is this thread about?

The same kind of anime those tomboy, milf, or "it's time" threads talk about.

>Literal reatard deletes Sup Forums thread
He's been here all day, deleted Kojika and New Game threads too because he doesn't actually watch anime or read manga apparently.

About you on the left.

You deserved it.

Swimsuit lolis 2 next season.

The world is against us.

Not to mention Hiroyuki said these threads were okay to post, any mod who deletes them is going against the admin.

Really? Fucking nice.

>no Last Order

What a shitty chart.

Announced yesterday with the BD release.

Bunny moot ain't caring about such minor shit as long as stuff keeps working.
Stop making that anthill seem like a mountain.

Remember what /c/ was for?

Aren't we getting a Yama no Susume announcement in three days as well?

/c/ is for pic dump

These threads are both pic dump and circle jerk.

Post the cutest lolis of their respective seasons.

>nipplemod
I still have screencaps of that retarded sticky and a ton of Valkyrie Drive webms

why does she always wear the micro bikini

Not as likely given it would require double working most of the staff.

She's not a loli.

Because my wife is really cute in a micro bikini.

No, lolis aren't ever on their feet long enough to appreciate a good foot massage anyway. They might ask for one or be receptive to it since it seems "grown up" but in general they don't really get it. Their feets are still soft and delicate from not being used very hard so it's just like giving them a hand massage or something.

A better question is what you take into consideration when picking out new panties for your loli. Did you know they sell high-waisted loli panties to keep her tummy warm in the winter? You should be stocking up on those now in the summer while they're cheap. You should also keep a good stock on hand in case of accidents or losses, you never know what might happen to them!

Why is she such a oneecon?

The intention of this thread is to actually post low-quality lewd loli-pics, which are forbidden on /c/.

>9 years old
>looks like a child
>acts like a child
I fail to understand your standards.

My loli is an ojou-sama

What the fuck are you talking about?

Good. They should ban this fucking circlejerk. It's just an excuse to RP about fucking 2d children.

You're forgetting the key part: lolis have to be cute.

She is the cutest.

Age of lolis is coming to an end. Start liking thick women.

Am I detecting bully levels from over here?

>No new sharty in the book with new pain princess and new pukey
Why even live.

What about thick lolis?

You think this is an age of loli? The loli age hasn't even begun yet. It's still the age of darkness.

And lolis can be thick too.

But the blog threads can be fun. I miss the pilgrimage, insect, yamero and loli law ban panic threads. Also meta-discussions like state-of-the-anime-industry or

Why are Akazawa Red works the only loli works getting anime adaptations nowadays?

Where is corn fapper now?

NUMALE

more importantly why does lolis and microbikinis go so well together

loli is not anime!!1

White Knight talking horses anime was really just sad.

One of the greatest mysteries in the world.

he's in this thread

I don't really get why loli is b& here and even in NSFW boards. I mean, it's not like it's illegal where Sup Forums is hosted. There are tons of lolicon sites out there and most chans allow it too. Is there any reason behind it or is it just admin preferences?

LOL

I liked the anime, really comfy
Why are they begging ?

Do we have a new mod that hates loli or something?

Beheading those who insult Chintsu-chan.
It is the lord's work.

It sold badly. Like, seriously badly. And it didn't even really increase the sales of the source materials either.

post leaky lolis

Not enough leaky lolis in non-h anime.

That picture is worse than Haga Yui buying eleven blu-rays of Lotte no Omocha and then apologizing.

Another loli anime that didn't sell well either.

But nobody even told you to delete it.

Don't you have a Madoka thread to ruin

Not selling apparently has little to do with getting a second season.

too bad that's fake

I bought the novel at least

About half the show was spent on a literal hag arc and there was no service or cuteservice of the loli herself despite how much they marketed it a being a youjo show, so I'm not all that surprised. Still sad that this is how it all ended, though.

Which jojo would you fuck?

Seriously what is wrong with you? You refuse to accept that anyone other than "ack" can have an issue with a mod who is not doing his job? Really, explain the reasoning behind what you think.

You are the one who ruins every single thread. You are the problem.

>Gokumi will kill itself doing zero-sale trash adaptations before it can make YuYuYu S2

I wonder if the sales would have been better if there was more lolibutt.

Sales not as bad as crime edge at least.

It was really disappointing. I started watching it expecting lots of cute Makio scenes but every episode seemed to add yet another ugly old hag to MC's harem. I don't think I'll bother reading the LNs.

They kinda blew it with this anime. The first few episodes showed promise but I honestly thing they were bogged down with doing all those references to older anime. Maybe it would've done better if it was its own story and universe.

What's with these anime that have great sexy loli designs and poor execution?

Maybe because lolis are not anime related anymore. Not really.
Especially not in a sexual context.

At least we got the river out of it.

Loli chuuni lesbians that transform into ultraman robots full with DARKNESS bleeding DARKNESS created by DARKNESS have also been plagued with production issues.

It's probably some malevolent gypsy curse.

Is mahou shoujo squanders her powers getting a sequel?

cute cockpit

So what's the deal? Are they switching from hand drawn mecha to cgi?

Here's another good loli design wasted.

I'd put my cock in her pit if you know what i mean.

>To be redone with CG instead of hand drawn next season
The industry is fucking dead.

It was announced yesterday along with the release of the first season BDs that still haven't been ripped.

The delay is exactly so they don't have to go full Berserk. I hope.

All of these shows always end up in the trap of marketing stuff to lolicon, but then not giving them any service whatsoever in the actual show, so they drop the show without thinking twice.

People used to post CP so moot banned loli to put a stop to it leading to CP.

It's a conundrum.
Otaku do like sexualized lolis, and the anime studios do try to pander them, but they cannot exaggerate it with the fanservice and the lewd clothes too much, or else, tv stations will refuse to air the shows.
And in Japan, airing anime on TV is still the primary means how the majority of their otaku watch shows in the first place, so any TV station that refuses to air the anime after seeing how risque it is is less viewers and thus less buyers that will buy the anime discs and the merchandise for those loli-shows.
But without giving the otaku their loli-bait they want to see animated, they of course won't have any interest in those shows.

If only moot wasn't such a huge faggot.
>loli threads peacefully trekking along on /e/, /d/ and /h/
>that slight change in mindset could have made people in general be less stupid about loli, leading to less dumb mods deleting sfw loli threads on Sup Forums

Loli looks traumatized. Too much green pepper?