Pitbulls

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs. They literally do nothing but bite and attack people. It's in their DNA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFa8HOdegZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a real white's dog

water is wet

What is it with nigs and shitty dogs? Why do nigs always own these horribly bred beasts?

robotic pitbulls programmed to be lawyers

The only thing more retarded and sociopathic than a pitbull is his owner.

ive seen someone with this dog at my complex. truly an amazing dog

The real white mans dog

Want one so bad but summers in the midwest can get pretty warm and I don't want to make doggo suffer

Absolutely nothing wrong with a bull terrier breed. Staffy's for example are some of the most loyal dogs around and are very closely related to pitbulls. The temperament of a bull terrier is closely related to the temperament owner and how it was brought up.

Pic related...

Fucking pitbulls man

Ive got one here. Our summers are also quite hot. If you have a shady spot and fresh water everyday that will be more enough for them to survive. Being a short hair breed is in their advantage. They do struggle with temperatures bellow 10°C and you should provide them with a enclosed shelter and an old blanket

Dogs are what your willing to put into them. I've had APBTs for over 30 years and have never had one or been around one that just attacked anyone. I've walked on yards and in houses to take them from shit head niggers who don't care care of them and give them a bad reputation.
They aren't and shouldn't be owned by just anyone because they are capable of doing more damage that I will say. They need an assertive leader and too many pussies get them to appear tough.
Generalizing an entire breed of dogs that at one time were considered Americas dog is gay.

My female neighbor had a pit bull and constantly bragged about how well behaved her dog was.

It eventually ripped half her face off and now she looks terrible. Her body is still nice, but she was hot af before.

A relatively new documentary.
youtube.com/watch?v=iFa8HOdegZA

>literal degenerate breed

I hate all pitbull dogs. If they are so kind why do they have such large muscles?
Worst dog breed ever.

BOW WOW HOL UP
>licks crotch
IZ U SAYIN
>smacks lips
WE WUZ
>eats other dog's dried feces
WOLVEZ
>wags tail profusely
AN SHEEIT

GAS THEIR OWNERS TOO

Pitbulls are good. Yummy!

dog threads get deleted quick but the best dogs are ones that can run long-distance on the trails with you.

Ridgebacks, Vizsla, Weimaraner.

Does someone have a pitbull soup pic?