Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Am I finally seeing this man look better than before?

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2427723?tags=natsuki_subaru
wwu.edu/skywise/greekmyth.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If the White Whale kills people, and then devours their existence from reality, how do people know it exists?

For that matter, how do all those fighters even remember the family that they've lost?

How awesome will he get in the next episode?

>people keep posting this

Who?

It's either that or "why they didn't take long-range weapons?".

Wilhelm has 6 swords plus a master swordman think he can take the whale.

Theres no answer retard

Depending on what part of his backstory we get but when he fights he'll became a badass

he also delivers the final blow

what do you prefer ? Re:Zero original movie or the backstory of Wilhelm in ovas ?

Sell me on the original movie.

There's no answer because the question is wrong.

The whale's mist consumes existences, not when it fucking kills you. The fact Theresa is still remembered means that she wasn't fucked by the mist.

That is, assuming the whale's even what killed her since I hear it was the Witch of Vainglory, but that could be fake

This a movie about Wilhem? Or complete different plot with same people?

Probably because that expedition was actually them getting slaughtered instead of being erased?

Be prepared for "Why isn't Wilhelm the MC?" posts after this episode.

Say it with me now Sup Forums

WHITE WHALE
__O
__L
__Y

__G
__R
__A
__I
__L

RETURN OF REINHARDT WHEN?

So if you die in mist you'll be forgotten and die outside you're remembered?

They stand around wondering what happened like on Dr. Who when the Key to Time is used, and infer White Whale had something to do with it.

#WhiteWhaleLivesMatter
#WhiteWhaleDidNothingWrong
#SaveTheWhale

Wilhelm is the best character. There's even a love story told in a song that is pretty loved in that world.

different plot with same cast

Was anyone else expecting Rem to be lost to time forever?

Like I was beyond surprised to hear her voice again, and I'm still feeling a Bites the dust coming up in the next episode.

Rems gonna be okay right?

They know it had something to do with them because in Crusch's speech she makes a comment of how they've got graves without people's names. Although it can eat your name but keep your existence the authority of gluttony so those people just could've lost there names.

the whale would have been killed long ago if it was black

she falls into a comatose state and currently still no fix for it yet.

Yes

where is my loli betty ?

Sorry, yes and no.

The whale uses the Authority of Gluttony, so it'll eat your name if you end up in the mist regardless. I don't think you have to die.

Didn't he disappear though before we saw the mist the guy who was riding with Otto?

Why doesn't

This show feels like what it would be like if you were an NPC in a fantasy world. Having to constantly ask for help from heroes, and being saved at the last minute by some galient knight.

It's kind of cool how well it works especially with reinhard.

So when it uses its Authority anyone in the mist loses there name? Also what is with that magic circle on its head? Thought they used the horn for its magic source

If the whale eats itself does it cease to exist?

What if Rem don't fall in coma in the LN version

Why can't Subaru just rape Emilia then kill himself and go on with his life?

Don't know how it'll do that.

Because whatever it ears ceases to not exist does that explain why it's always hungry? Because each time it eats something it doesn't exist anymore so it's empty again

The authority of Gluttony is the act of touching someone with your left hand and licking it. But the user has to be "aware" of their victim to use it. The Hakugei was only modified with its mist over time or modeled more closely to one of Daphne's powers.

Would be way to drastic change he'd have to essentially change rest of the arcs.

Kind of, could be an error on the animators' part or the mist is unseeable.

Official wiki on the whale: There are two types of mist; a normal mist that the Hakugei swims around in, and a second mist dubbed the Mist of Elimination (消失の霧 Shōshitsu no Kiri), which is released from the many mouths across its body, and is capable of erasing victims along with any memories the surroundings has of them.

Erasing does not equal to the act of consuming. For example, you can get eaten by the whale and come out of its mouth.

what if subaru just went through the mist alone?

The whale clearly doesn't attack him right?

It removes the people from existence, not itself. But clearly the people that saw the person go into the fog doesn't forget them. Either that or Subaru has some connection that the fog doesn't effect him.

Eats their existence but leaves the body so you've got to bury somebody you're not sure you know.

subaru is probably just some special snowflake the the whale cant effect

I believe you have to be engulfed. You can get lucky and not get clouded by it.

But it removes anything that hints there existence like all of Rems items in the mansion

Satella IS Emilia Tan

Actually no
The real archbishops of gluttony describe the power as being able to eat memories and name; if your memories are eaten you forget the world and if your name is eaten you are forgotten by the world. Eating both at the same time causes the comatose state.

They're just both half elves, stop bullying her.

That theory got disproved shut up.

I think so to. Also, as a followup. I rewatched the ep scene. Otto didn't ask about the missing driver until the mist appeared. In other words, there's no proof he didn't notice anything until after the fog attacked.

Made a wallpaper of remram and emilia at the beach if you guys wanted it.

It's like the world forgets you basically, but knows you were there taken by the whale hence the nameless corpses. But Subaru is techically not of that world. I don't know about Al.

How?

Neat, thank you.

That's true, I was just under the impression he had some variation of it given that I thought he was related to gluttony in another episode. I don't remember clearly, though.

wait seriously?
Thought it was clear that shes the witch or at least a conduit for her or something.

>or at least a conduit for her

That might be possible.

#dicksoutforwhitewhalu-san

Are they dead? If not could it be possible that's how to cancel the comatose state by killing the authorities? If they are dead Its going to be interesting to see how if he does get Rem and Crusch back to normal

Why is Emilia-tan so cute?

No Emilia looks like Satella. This is why people argue his love for Emilia might be a magic casted by Satella or due to the fact she resembles Satella. Subaru is very attracted to the witch for some unknown reason.

Emilia is only 100+ Satella is 400+ so how would she her? She'd also have her love stench if she was Satella. The only reason she also uses her name is to make Subaru not cling to her what's explained in one of the episodes

Why doesn't Subaru just summon the eagles and fly to Satella?

it's over
lewd warning

Maybe shes a reincarnation that hasn't activated her powers so the stench doesn't waver over her.

>Emilia is only 100+ Satella is 400+ so how would she her?

Time magic shenanigans.

Wish they included the parts where we see best girl when he dies and her mentioning she loves him. Apparently also the reason he has RBD is to save people and to eventually sadly kill her.

The world forgetting you means they forget you even existed. But it does remember the casualty. The world forgetting you equals no trace of you except the shadow of being a victim of the Hakugei.

It's quite clear that satella is emilia from the future that was went to the past and became satella.

>Time magic shenanigans.
it's stupid how that much that could work.

So she's also kill herself in Ep 17?

That ishikei?

Yes just so subaru will save her and think for certain that emilia isn't satella when in fact she is.

I don't agree with that theory however apparently where best girls body is kept its full of her stench and is so powerful there it drains all the mana and causes people to go insane but what if when Emilia some reason went there it would awaken her?

yes
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2427723?tags=natsuki_subaru

>Emilia is Satella
I can't imagine Emilia being bad, ever.

What if someone kills Puck

Emilia is an amnesiac reincarnation of Satella before she got corrupted by envy witch genes

so what exactly r they doing with the witches body? just leaving it there?

Damn I missed the good discussion in the past threads.

If we follow the nuances of Greek Mythological constellation and what possible ties with Pandora, the Seven deadly sins, and the Pleiades constellation

Sloth - Betelgeuse - Orion
Gluttony - Batenkaitos/Arneb/Alphard - Cetus/Lepus/Hydra
Lust - Capella - Auriga
Wrath - Sirius - Canis Majoris
Pride - Aldebaran - Taurus
Envy - Currently no information
Hope - Subaru - Pleiades/Taurus
Vainglory - Pandora - N/A
Acedia - Hector - N/A

So from the 7 deadly sins that have no current bishop in them, which constellation do you guys think it'll come from?

wwu.edu/skywise/greekmyth.html

Here's a list.

I hope Rem doesn't get horny.

Envy is Satella

>emilia becomes the evil satella
>rem wakes up from the coma
>saves subaru and kills satella *the witch*
>rem and subaru make out and then have a happy familly in the country side
>Time gets reversed around him and hes thrown back into the real world as if it never happened, zero time has passed, and the clock on his phone clicks to the next minute

>hope
>Subaru
citation needed

>tfw Rem and Ram were much better as a pair when Rem wasn't all over Subaru's dick
I want this again.

Satella is a witch, not an archbishop.

Bishops user not witches.

What is going to happen to the phone ?and does anyone know Subaru's power apart from Roswaal

>Aldebaran
>Aldebaran

holy feck

The star cluster that they are all in is called Subaru.

Each time a archbishop dies he takes there Authority so eventually he'll be them all. Right now he's got authority of sloth and greed

Doesn't he just know Subaru can change fate?

>and does anyone know Subaru's power apart from Roswaal

Rem right?

What the fuck is Vainglory and Acedia?

>tfw Rem and Ram were much better as a pair when Ram wasn't all over Roswaal's dick
oh wait