Black Clover

Chapter 73.

>i-it's not like I asked for your help or anything

I refuse to believe this isn't an embellished translation

Yami a based, though

I hate those stupid fucking eyes Aster does.

And he has those retarded shoujo eyes so many times in this one single chapter. This shit needs to stop.

A surprisingly no-cringe chapter. Hopefully the writing can continue to be OK and this continues to get better.

Alright, I laughed at Yami blindfolding a broke-armed Aster

How did aster pick up the flowers with broken arms?

his teeth?

He can probably still move his fingers enough to gather up some flowers, he just can't lift his arms up to his face.

Is that a burial cigarette?
Fucking yami.

I love how they show off girls in Black Clover

Grey is so fucking cute

>when user calls you cute

>vanessa won't take your virginity in sloppy drunk sex

He's a real nigga

And her ass is the fattest!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

What was her default transformation form? I can't remember it.

Some Big looking dude that's always covered by a shadow

She's a big guy.

Anime when?
I just know this will blow up if it ever does get one

Wait, so she is a girl right?
That's I thought

it sells pretty well even without an anime. I'm sure the announcement will come some time before 2017

1 million times better than BnHA edgebitch

Hopefully is a good company though. I don't want an anime if it's shitty.
Maybe madhouse of perriot?
Which one does BnHa ?

bones

The quality of the animation studio is key.

The first couple of BC arcs really aren't great, but the pacing is fast and there's a bunch of good fights. If the animation for the fights is good, than I think the anime will take off regardless of people saying it's generic or that it doesn't have a good plot.

Where would anime season end?

Yeah true, the only thing I kinda don't like is that the MC is kinda too powerful this early in the story.

Which is your favorite character? A lot of people like yami but I really like the emperor.

Yami is my favorite, but the emperor is pretty cool.

I like most of the characters but asta annoys the shit out of me. If he stopped shouting so much and stopped with the constant shoujo eyes, it would be a massive improvement imho

I like Yami and Julius both a lot.
It was good moment when Emperor appeared at end of castle town battle and started one shotting people.
Liar seems like a cool villain. Most of the Black Bulls are fine and almost all the girls are cute.

Liar is the best villain so far I think. I'm a sucker for villains that seem to lazy/tired to really give a shit

Agreed, he screams too much
Yeah that fight against the invaders was so hype. And yes the black Bulls are the best characters,the only one I kinda don't like is the sister loving freak.

Also am I the only that thinks that captain with the mask I forget his name is a bad guy? Kinda seems like his is litch or whatever his name is.

Same here. I hesitate to call him great or best villain since we haven't since much of him and so far he's kind of generic but I'm just a sucker for the lazy apathetic jerk who is strong.

>Also am I the only that thinks that captain with the mask I forget his name is a bad guy?
Definitely not. He's been hinted since close to beginning. Could be a red herring though.

I liked the smoke guy too.
Zombie guy is alright.

Lotus? Yeah I thought he was pretty cool.

And I'm glad Rades was able to get away. I look forward to seeing him return with much more powerful zombies.

Thanks for the dump OP.

Is that Viz? I was going to dump Viz today in the morning but I didnt think people would want it. Maybe I will next chapter

I love these girls.

No, this is JB

I would appreciate a Viz dump whenever you get around to it. I want to compare the translation quality.

Same, I'd like to see the differences.

Reminder that Mimosa has downs.

You still would fuck her, Aren't 'cha?

no, she comes from good stock

What about the nun?

Sister wants the yuno cock.

Haha that would suck for aster

Man, I can't wait to see Aster going back to his home town to finally win over the Nun while all the other girls start fallowing him to find out who the nun is

Is Sally best girl or best girl?

That's not Commoner Girl nor the Princess

Would they taste you like Sally?
I don't think so! She is crazy thats why she is best!

It's obviously Mary.

Isn't that a Goddess name?

Don't stick your dick in crazy user, don't ever stick it in crazy

Get off the computer Gauche!

That fucking bird is the pet of the previous demon lord, isn't it? It showed Asta the location of the 2nd anti-magic sword and brought him the magic stone, probably did tons of other stuff i forgot too.

Brought him the magic stone from that village.

It would be so cliche but in good way.

It IS the previous demon lord.

Maybe it will pull a dragon quest 8.