What happens to Berlin now?

Is Germany going to implode now tha Merkel has no place to dump her rapefugees? Will Soros arrange for her to have an (((unfortunate accident))) ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4My6QR9SedQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K6inGBG4RNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kurz campain was founded by Soros among others .

youtube.com/watch?v=4My6QR9SedQ

I've been on vacation in Hawaii (Super degenerate don't go) and haven't been keeping up with German news. What's going on?

Soros funded "right winged" false opposition won the election in austria

He also got money from the soros funded ECFR

Shills are saying the the Euro-skeptic anti-immigration party that just won in Austria is Soros-controlled somehow.

Because they are retarded

altright BTFO

>IMPLYING the trick isnt to turn the people against western jews and islam while promoting the idea that israel is based despite the Jewish State's own role in our problems

so this is why norwegian anti-white media is sucking his dick and calling him the "rightwing" savior of liberalism

If Israel wasn't so hypocritical about boarders and needing other countries to fight their wars I'd be fine with them.

also, wasn't uncle Addi funded by banks??

>also, wasn't uncle Addi funded by banks??
lie, mein kampf is a manifesto against international banking

youtube.com/watch?v=K6inGBG4RNM

They just did it again, and Sup Forums felt for it again

>>IMPLYING the trick isnt to turn the people against western jews and islam while promoting the idea that israel is based despite the Jewish State's own role in our problems

I think you have nailed it, this is why they are throwing the ones outside to the wolfs

Who are the two on the top in the image?

>Soros funded "right winged" false opposition won the election in austria
Same thing happened in Germany with FDP.

All according to plan just like Trump. All these right wing anti immigration are backed by Israel. This is all planned. No one is allowed to run our country unless they are under the things of the Jews.

The Austrian crusader-king who founded the Hapsburg Empire "Rudolf I" back when the dynasty was based, and the Austrian king who btfo Napoleon.

Thanks man, I like to read about people like this

So everything we could ever want?

Are Austrians just a mix between Germans and Italians? Light brown hair and blue eyes. God-tier aesthetics

So this is what saving civilization looks like...

>a fucking leaf
No, they aren't a "mix", stupid They are Germans, just like anyone else.

No that's what ruining what Germany built looks like. Marxist pig.

I'm afraid she's gonna try to dump em all in my country. I hope (((the elite))) in my country has a great interest in preventing that. But I have a feeling all the real jews (not mountain jews) are moving to poland or israel.

forgot to switch off the meme flag

The weak should fear the strong