ITT: Trump's presidency in 1 picture

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one here wants to talk about that, so why bring it up? The GOP has had exactly zero elected officials willing to even talk shit about Israel (much less take them to task) since Duke left office.
Fuck, Trump had a Jewish wife and has a Jewish daughter, whom he loves very very very very much. What did you think he was gonna do?

Israel is about to be BTFO by the truth of all the false flags they've done and there's nothing you can do about it. Watch your land crumble before your very eyes as Palestine rises from the ashes.

dude don't you know Sup Forums loves Israel and Jews now? if the supreme leader likes jews who are we to say anything different?

how do you make jizz so real

HAHAHA GLORMPFGH BTFO IN ONE PIC LIBERALS RULE 4EVR!!!

They told me it was 3d chess and a ruse when he gave the "you don't have to buy me, I'm going to make you happy anyway" speech before the election to the Republican Jewish coalition or whatever it was called

Why the fuck do they stretch their lips like that? I know there's something wrong with niggers but I just don't understand how even monkeys could find this attractive in any way.

Relatively speaking this is the best presidency we've had in terms of foreign policy in years. If Trump were half of what you accuse him we'd already be invading Syria. We'd probably already be in Iran. As I've said before, neither is going to happen.

People keep bringing up the Jews around him, just like they kept bringing up Goldman Sachs, but they never point to specific instances of him advancing Israel's actual interests. Why is Assad being allowed to win the civil war? Trump gave a big speech but why is his actual touch on Iran so light? Why is he even DISCUSSING compromise with the Palestinians?

It's like you people think that you can jump from the utterly kosher-owned GOP/DNC to 1488 in one step. It isn't possible. Realistically this is better than anyone could've hoped for.

Trump is isreal's worst nightmare. The real kikes are in the kremlin.

Random question but is your arsehole pink?

The Jews are getting really worried. They need to pretend he's still with Israel.....

>when he gave the "you don't have to buy me, I'm going to make you happy anyway"
ahaha you shills can spin anything

Only one? But i have so many like this and why wouldnt i or anybody. Ok. Here goes

Because geopolitics are complicated and you should let the adults talk, and go sit in the corner. Rest assured everything is being done to destabilize Syria with proxy mercs.

That's almost a direct quote. Paraphrased:

"you're nervous because you can't buy me. But don't be nervous, you don't have to buy me. You don't have to. I'm going to make you very, very happy. You'll see. So don't be nervous."

And it isn't working. The SAA's victory is effectively guaranteed at this point. Besides which, nobody in Congress was calling on Trump to pull back the CIA or to stop blowing people up.

The war is over, but it didn't have to be. That to me is a good sign.

>liberals want this to be true this heckin bad
uh oh you guys are be a bit sad

Where were your photos of Obama sucking Soros dick?

Oh don't be silly, it's not over by any means.

The only thing it means is Durka Durka jihad is going to magically start having more TOW, Stingers, APCs. If it can't be done by assets, things will start to get very messy. That "Coalition" Saudi Arabia made is a last resort type deal, I'm betting.

Lol

Soros is a nazi. Looks like this one simple sentence explodes Sup Forums to smithereens. Nazis created israel. You usually love all of them. But not him. Because he’s openly leftist about his actions

rollin'

Israel means nothing, its either a big concentration camp or a hub where Jews can hide away like wounded warriors from other country.
It operates as the second but because it could operate a little different i fully support Israel as a white nationalist.
That, I want any ethnostate to do very well. :)

Dude I'm pro-Palestinian-state but you cannot convince me that the United States' conservative leadership will ever back down from unilateral support for Israel.

It’s unbiblical. Period. If israel meant nothing OP wouldnt have posted. Bravely. And nobody else would have. Also bravely. But all these do, are explain your 30% approval and the fact only a room filled with kikes elected this guy. Even isis is fake jewish. You can talk out your ass about muslims and Christians so ill talk. Not out my ass. About you!

>if you aren't choking on trumps cock then you are a faggot

muh wall is real

explain why jews only voted for Tump 30% even less.
I will explain that people seriously do not understand Israel and pol regularly embarrasses itself over the matter on a regular basis. fag.

Fuck off brainlet. Go suck drumpf's circumcised cock.

Blood libellor. The people voting means nothing. Only the room filled of kikes i mentioned. Invented by kikes. In 1890

See there multiple entities we're talking about here. The diaspora Hollywood jews, and the conservative i stand with Israel jews

>Oh don't be silly, just because you're clearly right doesn't mean you're clearly right!

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what it means. The FSA was ISIS's supply division from the start, but without direct US air support it won't matter how many guns the Saudis smuggle them underground.

/sg/ is already celebrating, and rightly so. The outcome of the war is no longer in doubt, and your retarded narrative is easily dismissed.

Trump won this for us. All he had to do to guarantee the Kosher victory was NOTHING. Instead he deliberately pulled back.

can you please elaborate more what happened in 1890 exactly?

They deleted my song on facebook and changed it to other one. fucken loosers

The people who override on a constant basis the votes of the people you lie and twist about. I call it the jewlectoral jewllege

Jews in America are hyper liberals, but Jews in Israel are conservative. Lets keep Jews conservative, and in Israel.

How many times i have to tell you that comunism is worse than nazism? Stupid american.

Let’s read the bible and fuck buzzwords and put them scattered where they belong. That old bag jewish looking lebanese reporter woman was right

I guess we'll see. The reason he pulled back is because Russia pulled out of the "lets not shoot eachother's planes" agreement.

and keep those proxy groups open, right? Like CFR, Trilateral Comission, IMF.

Comparing Trump to perhaps the greatest military man of all time is laughable, they're not in the same zip code of greatness.
>Trump is a draft dodging faggot.

sage
sage
sage
fuck the slide

You see, America is only powerful if it has farmland to sustain itself. If we are not self sustaining then the world could cut off our food and oil and be done with us. You want the control to come from the cities, but the cities are nothing without the great plains to feed them. You want a gullible group of degenerates who believe their Jewish indoctrination in the shitty school system to make the Jewish decision in the voting booth.

Nope, those proxies are an issue to be dealt with.

Patton DID definitely probably maybe possibly get killed for saying shit like "We fought the wrong enemy"

How can the security and future interests of Israel be secured without close relationships, let's say?

>oh geez, this completely stupid part of the american democratic system i never bothered to learn about sure is inconvenient.
>obama beat hillary fair and square though

The white jews in Israel are leftist too. Its the more populous middle eastern jews that are right wing. In america we have an over abundance of the former.

no dual citizenship? restrictions on government hires for those with DC

Somehow, I doubt the likelihood of that happening anytime soon.

>That's almost a direct quote. Paraphrased:
LOL
tell me about the havaara agreement, shill

Somehow I doubt the dissolve of Israel and even if that happens then i don't see the Jew problem going away if that happens. If anything They will all head to the U.S. if that happens.

Focusing on the proxies is our only hope.

you're not making a point so there's not much I can do here. Are you saying I'm spewing false information?

Can anyone even attempt to explain how Israel controls the US and not the other way around? That was the original purpose of expanding our influence there in the first place, after all. They were pretty much designed to be our version of NK. Of course our government's interests are going to align very often since we have and have had economic and foreign policy goals in the region that are usually planned to be mutually beneficial, but if it wasn't Israel I guarantee it would just be some other Middle Eastern country we'd use as a proxy to operate out of. It was just easier to do it with jews since they're actually capable of building a modern nation and look more like us than the brown people.

It's like there's some kind naivety on this board that the US can't do shady shit on its own and has to be coerced into it - even though this board constantly acknowledges times the US has done shady shit in the ME and elsewhere completely of its own accord. Some kind of freaky doublethink. Like North Korea, Israel is just a temperamental tool of shady politicians within the controlling nation. It's like Sup Forums conflates the liberal diaspora jewish prevalence in institutions like Hollywood into how US foreign policy works.

Protip: We don't need Israel to tell us to send our welfare queens into flimsily justified wars. We are perfectly capable of doing that ourselves. We're not innocent.

That's a bleak outlook, considering we can probably agree it's such a deep, deep-rooted, almost fundamental part of policymaking

I have a feeling you would really like this video

youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE&t=1s

lmao ops pic is hilarious, T_D faggots are triggered

deep state > (israel) + (US)

deep rooted sure but take a think that we far out populate them so we can beat them in polls.

It starts to look much brighter if you ever realize Trump is on our side.

Their main power is being at the reigns of minorities vote, but that has gotten just weak enough. Minorities are realizing they have real citizenship and they want to take advantage.

Why did so many scientist succeed in USA, like Tesla, Einstain etc but they couldn't succeed in Europe?

>living in denial the post
they own every bank, media, hollywood, fed reserve, democrats and republicans via AIPAC (Go watch Netentayuhs speeches to congress) every major company, its endless. 9/11 done by them to justify wars that only benefit Israel, the FBI caught some of them but because a Jew was head of the FBI they were let go

the reason your t.56% face and flooded with Pacos is because of Jews who bribed traitors into passing the nation wrecking 1965 immigration bill

Its the same way a small white population controlled apartheids SA except its Jews, far more evil and its the entire Western world. they conceal it because they never want the goyim rising up like the Nazis did

Honestly it probably had to do with our massive fundings

You mean massive dicks you stupid redneck bitch.

Nice delusional paranoia you've got there.

I am sure your theory is falsifiable and logical.

Or maybe you should listen to your doctor and take your meds

welcome to pol

The Palestinians will rise

>reddit spacing
>Saying Jews control the media, hollywood and congress via AIPAC, and were involved in 9/11 via the dancing Israelis arrested by the FBI is "paranoia" (good conditioned goy)
>flag
a leaf every fucking time

It smells like shit here. i would rather be in gulag than in this ludicrous whatever

Don't let the Jews slide this thread:

How about you actually refute what im saying then you dumb fuck. Here, I will give you a nice little list

1965 Immigration act was created by Jews.

Dancing Israelis were arrested by FBI agents on 9/11, and were later released by the Jewish head of the FBI

AIPAC completely controls congress, both Dems/Republicans support Israel in everything they do, multiple whistleblowers have said you need to pledge allegiance to Israel to get in congress (PM of Israel speaking infront of congress 3 times, dozens of standing ovations from both sides)
Saying hurr durr schizophrenia because I mentioned facts about Jews makes you look retarded, not me