Etotama

>Etotama is getting reaired in October
>To celebrate Murakawa Rie (Nya-tan) and Toda Megumi (Kii-tan) are hosting a talk show in September

Why the fuck are they trying to hype a fucking reair when the other kemonimimi show is getting a game revamp, a short this season and a full second season some time later? Where the fuck is my fucking S2 you stupid cat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUw-rP01fsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BiC4Gfr_aXI
nicovideo.jp/watch/1431945860
special.canime.jp/comiket/90/
flockmod.com/etotama
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe it will do good this time?

Anyway I'm done with Chapter 25 so here it is.

I'm not even halfway through the chapter and already this thread is on page 7.

Come on, someone bump this thread if you're reading this, it's a RabBest chapter for fuck sake.

Goodnight sweet Etotama

Thanks again for the chapter, mate. Im reading

Spell check. That should say "type of man"

thaks

Nyan-tan is a good girl

>Even RabBest fag is gone

>when the other kemonimimi show
The other kemomimi show is also fujoshit powered so it can suck my dick.

Fixed again. Sorry.

I miss everyone

Chapter 25 end.

Next chapter will be the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUw-rP01fsQ

Best girl

>Next chapter will be the end.

It never ends if we keep it alive in our hearts

The other show sold almost 7k. Etotama sales didn't even reach four digits.

No worries, the pachinko will make up for the difference in sales!

Are pachinko parlors where anime goes to die?

Shima-tan.

yes

Best girl.

Remember to praise the monkey!

Shima-tan is pure sex

Was fun drawing fanart for the show during its prime time. Too bad it sold like trash despite being pretty good.

Maybe this time it will sell time. Maybe something nice will happen this time, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=BiC4Gfr_aXI
tell me it isn't better than the original

Piyo-tan is my wife.

>doesn't have dancing
No it's not.
nicovideo.jp/watch/1431945860

>reairing in a SHAFT vs KyoAni season

If you make more I'll masturbate to it again.

has an anime ever made a come back after airing in recent years?

Have missed a bunch of threads. Can someone upload chapter 19 till 25 on madokami or somewhere else?

I really think Kill Me Baby had a chance at a comeback until that Agiri fiasco.

I wanna suck on that cock.

Damn, you made me rewatch an episode again.

Commit crime?
[ ]Y
[ ]N

I am late?

Dess dess.

absolutely haram

I'll accept a reair as long as I get to see more of my zodiacfu.

Thank you for the chapter.
Yes yes.

What about Etotama Kids?

Dont know about that but I wanna have kids with Piyo-tan.

Season 2 never desu desu.

Something with the pretty modes, presumably.
Shorts? We will see, there's not much info.

Well, there's Osomatsu-san of course, but that is a well-known property in Japan.

Reairing is actually important.
In Japan, most otaku still watch anime on TV, and learn about a show while randomly zapping through TV-channels in the night.
Original late-night otaku anime properties can seldom build up a large enough fanbase from the get-go, and need constant re-exposure to make people know that this thing exists at all.
After all, the anime served as a vehicle to try to sell lots of Etotama-related merchandise.

Show By Rock!! season 1 itself also reaired two times on Tokyo MX (it's helped that Tokyo MX itself had a hand in the production of SB69A) and had a run on Kids Station to generate interest in the franchise and make people aware that Show By Rock!! exists.

It's important to sell off all the Etotama-merchandise in stock in preparation of the upcoming Comiket 90 event, and then later the Comiket 91 in Winter, and for that, people need to be aware that Etotama exists for them to even develop the desire that they might want Etotama-trinkets like key art, CDs with radio talk, alternate BD covers and mugs with a grinning Nya-tan.

I might have missed 24 since I don't think I remember Nyaa-tan running off, but thanks for the chapter. I'll have to keep an eye out so I don't miss the last chapter.

She doesn't necessarily 'run off', she just doesn't come home after meeting Shima-tan in Chapter 24.

While I really like Nyaa-tan, I would much rather have them sell merch of the other characters, so that people can buy everything from their favorite eto musume.

Complete Zodiac nendoroids when. Nyaa-tan seem lonely by herself.

I still want a Shima-tan snack plate.

Before they can sell new merchandise of the other Eto-shins, they have to get rid of all the existing merchandise that are currently in their storehouses.
There is still hope that the Etotama-franchise can be salvaged by selling off all the stuff like the cardgames, the keychains, the Nyaa-tan nendo stock, mini cushion sets, microfiber towels, uritan death death-shirts and so on, before everyone involved decides to literally bury the entire project by dumping it all in a landfill.

Look, I know Etotama didn't sell well but I really doubt it was E.T.-levels of selling bad.

Not saying that it's an utter disaster, but Japanese companies really do get rid of nonselling merchandise and anime discs by dumping it in landfills. There's tons of them being produced year by year after all, and most of it cannot be recycled, so you have to throw it away to the trash.

Things that don't sell still cost money, and the store houses must be made ready for the new wave of merchandise for the new anime shows that everyone hopes and is betting on being a hit.

So if we figure out where they're dumping the goods we'll be able to get to the landfills and start excavating once they get opened to public like E.T.?

Sure.
The post-apocalyptic generations in the future will probably go on a merry treasure hunt once they accidentally unearth the ancient anime stashes and wonder if it's a sacred burial ground by us ancient ones, where we appeased weird cutesy-looking deities and brought sacrifices to those places.

>Nyaa-tan nendo stock
>before everyone involved decides to literally bury the entire project by dumping it all in a landfill
This make me feel sick.

You don't get to be sick unless you got one yourself.

Get your Nyando-tans while they're still available.

Not yet

>Etotama is getting reaired in October
>Show by Rock is getting a second season in October
Have a nice music, Etotamafags.

Nya-futan best girl

That's just an useless little bunny. Only good for her sex appeal.

These were fun.

Wew, you might get deleted/banned for that, mate. But yeah I miss the lewd flockdraw shenanigans.

That was way more lewd than I though it was. Why are the rules behind post deleting so fucking stupid?

Don't lie to me, there won't actually be Etotama merchandise at C91 or even C90 will there.

Can you repost it somewhere else?

That's just Moot.

no cock version pls. I need new material to fap to.

Probably not for Comiket 90, since that one starts in 3 days, and ponycanyon hasn't announced anything for the Etotama franchise.

special.canime.jp/comiket/90/

>Fapping to a girl standing around in a dress
Gay, dude.

Also if anyone is still around that wants to fool around again in flockmod, here's the link
flockmod.com/etotama

>reaired
For what purpose?

To promote the merchandise and sell it, of course.

And who knows, perhaps there will even be a surprise announcement at the end of the reairing regarding Etotama kids.