Well, I love you, user-kun!

Well, I love you, user-kun!

I love Emilia.

Thanks, I needed this today

;_;

Dropped the series after he delivered this line. You literally cannot write a more shitbag of a protagonist than Barusu. Emilia has no character development but he loves her? Lol get the fuck out.

>"i've never been in love" the post

Rem is perfection

>Lol
Kill yourself faggot.

>the main character I'm needlessly self-inserting into didn't chose my waifu? wow, dropped.

>Me too

What about jamal?

Undeniably

Why is Emilia so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

Even when she's not in an episode, she ruins it. Half elves truly are cancer.

Is that a boy

You don't love me, you just think you love me because I saved your life.

Yes

a very cute boy

Disgusting beta remfags.

i love you too, 2d draw.

Dumb remfag. Good riddance.

Oh if only...

This.

Love happens for many reasons and we don't have the right to deny someone's love. Considering how love in the real world happens because of boobs or money etc. that is actually a very good reason to love someone.

Selflessness, heroism and courage against the odds are universally admirable traits.

>perfectly explains her love for Subaru
>still get idiots saying shit like this

All I'm saying is Emilia rejected him as her associate in public after he put himself on the spot and painted her in a good light for the councilmen. Barusu is a retard and a piece of shit, but he at least had the balls to do that. She's an ungrateful bitch that doesn't deserve him.
Barusu is a piece of shit too blinded by a filthy knife-ear to see the only person in the world that truly respects, trusts, and cares about him.

>Love happens for many reasons and we don't have the right to deny someone's love.

Just like how that applies to Subaru loving Emilia as well

Rem deserves better than this faggot

Yes, she deserves better than you.

>tfw haven't started from zero yet
Just end me

I love 3D

I love you too, Rem.

There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW not using Yotsuba B

idk who this is but my nigga

What are you even talking about? He made a complete fool out of himself and Emilia by completely pissing all over the Knights and disturbing the ceremony. Emilia isn't Rem, she's not madly in love with barusu, and she's pissed because Barusu making a fool out of himself, clearly dragging her into it, further diminishes her chances to the throne.

How does it feel to reply to your own post?

yeah. zero Rem. No Rem. rem will be forgotten and it will be glorious.

no way Rem's ass is that fat

Rem is a good girl

Do you think she masturbates to them doing it?

Emillia is thicc

Honestly I was sort of happy when he said the line and removed any doubt.

Rem deserves better than him, and now I just hope that the new save point happens after this declaration so he can never pretend he didn't say it.

He's right tho.

So is Emilia Satella, or do they just have same face?

I'm sorry. I mean, thanks!
t. autistic

No one knows, that's the point

Do you think puck masterbaits to them doing it?

I love you too.

S E X
E
X

Okay now , what would had been your reaction at that moment, what would had been your decision , be his knight? and what after that here is mine:

>Look at emilia proudly, after previously having sworn loyalty till death to her .
>seeing the one i have faith in standing up for a reason, to bring order in the nation.
>"my name is Emilia, Just Emilia , and..."
>Joy spread while thinking how to show my Loyalty after
>" I want a nation where all citizen are Equal!"
>...
>Look at Al
>... fuck no...
>ask Al for his knife,
>Knife on the hand against the Throad, Kill myself
>Ohhhh FOR GOD SAKE!!!
>Ask again All for the Goddamnt knife ,Knife on the hand against the Throad, Kill myself
>you gotta be kidding me...
>Ask again All for the Goddamnt knife ,Knife on the hand against the Throad, Kill myself
>Satella stop time: STOP FUCKING KILLING YOURSELF!
>FUCK NO!, i'm not doing this! we didn't accomplish this shit i'm my fucking World , which is 2000 years Forward this World of freaks!, i'm not researching for something that doesn't exist! Now let me die!
>Ask again All for the Goddamnt knife ,Knife on the hand against the Throad, Kill myself.

Stop posting your autism.

What the fuck is this post

Niggaboos are always the best.

Press f to pay respects

DELET THIS

Best girl wasted on a horrible show.

>there are actually people in this world writing, unironically, about how a fake girl in a tv show deserves better than a fake guy in a tv show

i've never wanted to tell somebody to kill themselves this much

I had this same expression after he said "I love Emilia", I even had my arms crossed

there are actually people in this world writing, unironically, about how a fake girl in a book deserves better than a fake guy in a book
Being able to see fictional characters as people isn't some weird behavior. In fact, it's normal and necessary to entertaining a story. Forming opinions like "she deserves better" is also healthy and a sign one is engaged in the story.

You should get checked, friend.

>rem will never be real
>you will never hear anyone tell you this

Who are you?

Get out of Sup Forums, Mitsubishi.

Ah Rem
I love you too
I love your unyielding love for him
I love the looks in your eyes
I love your voice
I love everything about you

I love the dark sides of yours as well

I just love you, love you so much

Well it seems you are a cuck too.

Cute

I'd argue that Subaru's feelings towards Emilia are better described as infatuation or limerance than love.

>Being unable to understand the pain of sacrificing
Kys
Subaru was using her as a pretend to enjoy his time in this new world.
I think he doesn't see her as his true love or anything but a trophy that he will win in the end if he "finishes" this game, at least for this time. That is why he thought of dropping Emilia and run away with Rem.
Sure he was pretty stressed at the time but still proves my point I think.

>autism levels over 9000

I can't wait till this meme waifu is dead just like ribbon tits. Tired of seeing her retarded face.

You know nothing about my feelings for Emilia, shut up.
By Natsuki Subaru.

>Most popular waifu of the season, liked well both in west and east
>She ranks even above the anime itself for the search rankings on pixiv

>meme waifu

Didn't she beat Emilia in an official poll?

Not meme but waifubait.

I agree his feelings for Emilia are pitiful in comparison to Rem's feelings for him, which was kind of the point. But to his credit (thanks to Rem), he wants to mature overall. He'll become to Emilia what Rem is to him.

Oh, is there any official popularity poll for re:zero?

Yes, literally a meme waifu. Thanks for supporting my post.

She is not even as popular as that ribbon tits girl who literally started a fad in Japan and you couldn't escape her no matter where you looked, yet she died in like a week after the anime stopped airing. I don't even remember her fucking name anymore.

If you think Rem is not just a meme waifu, you're gonna be disappointed.

She becomes his 2nd wife with Emilia as first wife

>liked well both in west and east
If I asked random people on the street if they liked Rem here in the west, it would take maybe 10,000 of them before I even found someone who knew what the fuck "Rem" is. Hell, most of Sup Forums doesn't even like her.

>I agree his feelings for Emilia are pitiful in comparison to Rem's feelings for him.
I think his feelings are stronger

>Ribbon tits
I'm guessing your talking about Hestia.
You leave loli big boobs outta this, you cuck.

I doubt it because he was about to give up.

She didn't live and remember what he lived

So? Subes was about to run off with another girl and leave Emilia to her fate. His feelings aren't that strong.

People liked her for her fashion sense. The anime, story and the MC weren't that good so it is nothing surprising that her fad died quickly.
But going by your reasoning then pretty much everything is a meme then. After all, people stop arguing about shit after it stops airing and only shitposting remains.

Yeah, Hestia. She was even more popular than Rem. Now look at her, nowhere to be found.

Seasonal meme waifus are the worst cancer.

She had her chance to run away with him, she gave it up. She likes the Subaru that likes Emilia. She's a cuck.

You leave my dream waifu out of this, you bastard!

There IS the extra chapter where it again what would've happened if she agreed to run away with him

You are an idiot, no?
I was obviously talking about people that watch the anime and she is popular among the western fags as well.
She is also liked by enough people on Sup Forums so don't let the butthurt vocal Emiliafags deceive you.

If you like her then post her more, nobody ever posts her anymore.

>implying anyone but bandwagonfags care about this show in general

>But going by your reasoning then pretty much everything is a meme then

Of course it is, dint you play MGR?

The memes Jack, the memes ...

This would feel like a bad end, no?

If only Subaru would choose her willingly not because of being stressed out so fucking much...
I want Rem to be happy but I want her to be handled properly.

>But going by your reasoning then pretty much everything is a meme then. After all, people stop arguing about shit after it stops airing and only shitposting remains.
Not really. Pretty clear cut.
>Rem: meme waifu
>Saber: not a meme
>Hestia: meme waifu
>Rei / Asuka: not a meme
>Freyja: meme waifu
>CC: not a meme

Subaru is the one who put that stuff into her head about "smiling about the future" and shit. Plus 1) she's asked to run away with him on a whim and abandon everything, which any person would be hesitate to take up and 2) she's his consolation prize he'll fuck while thinking of Emilia.

Saying yes to this is NG.

>Dropped the series after he delivered this line. You literally cannot write a more shitbag of a protagonist than Barusu. Emilia has no character development but he loves her? Lol get the fuck out.

Considering how Barusu was made the archetypal isekai protagonist specifically so the show could rip him (and the reader, and the isekai genre by extension) into little pieces... and considering how many shit mango and anime have this exact same plot point; making the aloof, cold, bitchy cunt the love interest even though the character has no goddamn reason to want her (literally enshrining the neckbeard tendency to put women on pillars and objectify them) is probably being done just so *that* can be ripped to shreds too. Bet you five bucks he sees the error of his ways before long.