I'm a Liberal And Don't understand your Perspective

The way I see it is if budgets balance themselves what's wrong with spending a little bit more on the welfare recipients and refugees that need a little bit of help? What's wrong with using the Federal Government to prevent racism and such in America aka civil rights act? Why is it the job of the state which may or may not do it's job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1rIDmDWSms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

other than the fact the African American community had better crime rates and fidelity rates than whites did before this man yea not much.

Fake quote.

Hey I think we need more gibs and to spend more on healthcare

Who cares? The Government pays for that.

>budgets balance themselves

Justin, quit LARPing.

> if budgets balance themselves what's wrong with spending a little bit more on the welfare recipients and refugees that need a little bit of help?
what are you even trying to say nigger
>if budgets balance themselves
what? since when to budgets balance themselves? is your argument based on the idea that budgets balance themselves?
>What's wrong with using the Federal Government to prevent racism and such in America aka civil rights act?
using the govt to prevent racism is not the same thing as civil rights act. using the govt to prevent racism is affirmative action and suing banks who dont meet the quota of low-income loans
>Why is it the job of the state which may or may not do it's job?
wat

sage because your thread sucks

you pay taxes, taxes go to the government, you elect the government.

Hey fucktard, you ARE the government. YOU pay for this shit

Hi
The jig is up

You do realize deficits exist right? Deficits pay for this shit

So you're saying the Federal Government banning black slavery is bad? You're a fucking imbecile

We do believe in capitalism though.

shit tier bait all around.

You're a shit-tier troll. I'm having you banned for that post.

>spending a little bit more on the welfare recipients and refugees that need a little bit of help?
We're trillions of dollars in debt and you've neither helped improve the lives of the poor nor helped the refugees.

>What's wrong with using the Federal Government to prevent racism and such in America aka civil rights act?
You utterly failed to end racism and made the lives of blacks poorer.

>Why is it the job of the state which may or may not do it's job?
The Federal Government NEVER does its job. It ALWAYS abuses its power.

Which is not to say that Liberal states ever do their jobs either. You've managed to destroy the economies of what ought to be powerful and industrious states. Red states might have lower GDP but the fiscal solvency of those states is generally far higher. You haven't improved Education certainly--California is one of the worst in the entire country despite its absurd laws.

You're bad at everything. You have no business telling other people what to do if you can't even sort yourselves out. Even in our states, your cities are the enclaves of crime, poverty and corruption. What's funny is that I understand your perspective entirely, I'm just also aware that you're an idiot. You want nice things but you're inept and can't read statistics.

>We're trillions of dollars in debt and you've neither helped improve the lives of the poor nor helped the refugees.
They are a lot better than 1800s when they grovveled in filth

>you failed to end racism
But we did, we had a black president, anti-black racism now only exists on taboo chatforms

>Which is not to say that Liberal states ever do their jobs either. You've managed to destroy the economies of what ought to be powerful and industrious states. Red states might have lower GDP but the fiscal solvency of those states is generally far higher. You haven't improved Education certainly--California is one of the worst in the entire country despite its absurd laws.
Wrong. Education as gotten better, in the 1950s high-schools taught people how to fix car engines, now high-schools teach complex math and calculas.

ask yourself did the leadership of the parties switched after the civil rights act. Ask yourself which party was about big government before which party used race to divide before and after.

and its not fake its well known what a racist he was.

Democrats have always been the anti-racists. Calvin Coolidge signed the immigration act of 1924 written by literal NORDICISTS

The budget is 20 trillion in the red. That's why.

>what's wrong with spending (...) on the welfare recipients and refugees

First, because it's my fucking money. And I don't want refugees in my fucking country and I don't give a shit about "welfare recipients who need a little bit of help" (sluts with their half black children, fatties, neets). It's taxpayers' money, not theirs.

Second, you can't have a healthy society with welfare.

>preventing racism

What kind of racism? No, you shouldn't use taxpayers' money to stop employers from refusing to employ somebody because of their skin color. It's their own fucking choice and it doesn't matter if it's because of muh racism or something else.

Yeah but if it will balance itself EVENTUALLY it's nothing to worry about since it's not a problem now nor in the future.

>le Sup Forums is one person meme

>you can't have a healthy society with welfare
If it weren't for welfare how would i earn money. The reason why crime was so high in the past was lack of welfare so poor people had to commit crime

>What kind of racism?
Black discrmiination

> No, you shouldn't use taxpayers' money to stop employers from refusing to employ somebody because of their skin color. It's their own fucking choice and it doesn't matter if it's because of muh racism or something else.
It doesn't cost the tax payer a dime, and it's not their fault they are black, what if you couldn't get a job because you were white.

You get out.

They always make it sound so inoccuous. "A little bit more", "a little bit of help", "what's wrong with that?", etc.

Because fostering an underclass that relies solely on the payments of working people (without ever doing anything productive) is both unfair to the people who have contributed, as well as destabilizing the country financially and socially.

African 'refugees' are also not refugees, they're only coming here for welfare and they bring their culture, religion and resulting problems here and view westerners as weak faggots to be conquered.
The west is not the fucking daycare for every citizen of countries that shit the bed, those parasites can fuck off and go fix their own country.
We similarly should be solely focused on improving our own, fixing our own problems first.

Are you fucking retarded?
Government deficits run solely on the belief that the debt they have incurred will eventually be paid back.
Its not an infinite source and in history this shit often causes countries to crash financially, fall apart and civil war. It just takes time.

Deficits pay for themselves. Lets say in 1860 the government ran massive deficits (which they did) and decided to freeze spending and taxes. Eventually as GDP rises taxes would overtake spending and eventually a massive surplus would come.

Because the current welfare system has failed. Govt can hardly ever balance a budget and at the state of the country's debt, it should start retaining money where it can, cutting out gibs would be a good start

>monkeys don't get enough gibs
>don't want a job either
>this somehow justifies crime
WEW

Woah what? Democrats used to be pro-slavery, where have you been in history?

About half of that chunk of the pie is paying government employees

I dont know about the rest if Sup Forums but my belief is the less government the better. Its not the governments job to provide for welfare, nor is it to aid immigrants. The immigrants that came here to settle this country didnt have help, government spending is a fucking decaying beast that doesnt work in 2006+11

The roles between both parties switched about 140 years ago

Trumpfags are pro-pedophile unless that pedo knows a liberal

They should be able to make their own life better.

Either this is realky bad bait, or you have the mental capacity of a lower invertebrate. I won't even try to point out your bevy af fallicies because its just bad form to pick on retards or children.

This country was basically destroyed during the Johnson administration.

youtube.com/watch?v=r1rIDmDWSms

Rich liberal life it's the social ceiling.

You're assuming a false premise and as such you get a sage and a fuck you. You're fucking stupid and should kill yourself at once.

>not understanding deficits and debts
Deficit is the ability to pay, debt is what you owe, they love to praise onigger about the deficit and deliberately ignore the 86% increase of national debt. It's like getting a small pay raise at work while racking up 100mill in debt. The objective with any debt is to pay it off as quickly as possible, the two best way s to achieve that is to cut unnecessary costs and increase your paying power i.e. reduce the deficit and cut govt transfer programs/welfare or find ways to trim eligibility for it. Welfare increases equality but reduces efficiency; Efficiency is what you need to both reduce a deficit but also the debt, this is basic macro

The roles. Yeah, this is a public education lie and guess you fell for it.

Cut govt jobs then; The govt literally produces nothing, not even money as the reserve does that. The less public sector there is essentially doing busy work, the better, as it does nothing than pull out from the economy

When talking to liberals I keep expecting some complex convoluted answer to explain why they believe the strange things they do.
I am always disappointed, because they have literally never applied any thoughts to thier views at all.
"The government will pay for it"
"Diversity is strength"
"The budget will balance itself"
How? Why? How?

At least a bullshit explanation would be better than nothing.

You need savings to secure the nation from loses and borrowing defers the payment to the future, so people who did not vote for this spending. If it fails on top of that, not only do you have no savings but you need to keep borrowing. and the only way to keep this going "forever" is by having a massive military threatening the world in perpetual war.

Further more, the biggest producers of pollution are governments. Giving them more money to spend more backed by debt will make the biggest polluter consume more. This is not good

The government doesn't produce, they distribute, you give them money because they make you and then spend it for you on shit you may not even want but fuck you anyway. If you really think the govt actually pays for anything, you're a blithering moron

And most of the spending goes to salaries and corruption. making you gov worker your real welfare queen

>budgets balance themselves

Of course they do.

And a credit card is just a magical free money token that never needs to be repaid.

Don't worry, Uncle Bernie will kiss it better for you.

>boomer logic
>posting a picture of kike puppet traitor in chief
day of the boomer genocide when?

Trust me, I know all about it. My mom is a CPA, she took a fed job just to have one in between jobs since she was hitting a dry spell. She was appalled at just how much office drama there was, how much everyone sliding work over to the next person hoping they'll do what the past 5 people didn't, and generally doing nothing but spinning their wheels doing audits and other shit that effectively accomplished zero. Very hardworking individual, I've never seen her so depressed working there for the year that she did for feeling like she's wasting her potential, which she was

wtf i love boomers now?
dnr yourself, geriatric

You should never rely on the government to provide shit for you. First, it's not their job to do so and, second, it always turns tyrannical when you hand over your freedom to it which is what "helping out x people and spending a little more" amounts to. There's no magical "government money" it always comes out of someone's pocket. You really need to read up on the Founding Fathers, start with Adams and Payne, you uneducated pleb. Also, while you're at it, answer pic related. I guarantee you can't.

>the budget will balance itself
>why bother paying my credit card debt because it will balance itself out

Can't tell if OP is this retarded or just a bait/slide thread
Regardless, sage