youtube.com/watch?v=AfzJfJUYuiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll show you who's the clairvoyant, you dreadlocked fuck

__me__

The sassiness was too lethal. Let them just be friends already

nth reminder that Chisa is not the Monokuma Maid but is probably the mastermind

>Theory going around about Tengan having said "The attacker alternates"

If this is true, I have a theory filling the gaps:

The game said nothing about an individual traitor, we only thought so because the rules were short and the action started immediately. They say that one person (an attacker) wakes up, and that "so basically, there's a traitor". If this is the case, it doesn't imply that just one person is a pure traitor. However the game still says that "the attacker will be given a time limit within which to kill exactly one person."

Since you have to kill one person, 3 people have done so in the 5 episodes. I assume that they are given some crucial threat when they wake up, so that they are convinced to do it. They might also be told they could kill themselves to end the game right there.

>Tengan becomes the first attacker, he decides that the only way to truly motivate people is by killing Yukizome
>This is why he brings it up specifically while fighting Munukata
>After the second killer is waken up, he is still out cold. He figures out that this means the killer changes each time.

>Aoi is the second killer, she kills Gozu
>She is the one who does the fake knife trick to make people think she is innocent
>In a nervous panic, the other two don't think anything of it

I'm not entirely convinced that Aoi did it, and people bring up a good point of Gozu trying to game the system in order to not have to be killed. I feel it'd be too obvious if Monaca did it though. She might just be more a person to make sure rules stay in check.

>Tengan tells Munukata about the game's secret, he's stunned because he realizes that Tengan killed Yukizome then.
>He decides that he needs to live longer, not letting the secret die.
>He kills Seiko for the drug that saves him, tense why he uses it post credits

Mainly reposting to trigger discussion about it.

>tfw they left concept art that has no relevance to the story in the opening

Ibuki would look gorgeous if she let her hair down.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

monacas mono-kids

I need more Despair Mikan

I already posted about that one. Here you go user.

Komaeda

I'm fairly confident that the art isn't supposed to be concept art, just to throw off suspicion about anyone who might be guilty/won't die.

some shit headcanon quality here

I need pictures!
Pictures of Despair Queen Sonia!

Seriously, shes been through too much shit to just die here

The hatefuck sessions between them would be hot

Oh, yeah. I forgot those were a thing

Who cares. She's joining her father in hell. Move on

Monokuma's words:

Rule #1: The time limit.
When the time on your arm bangles runs out, you will all be injected with a sleeping drug.
Rule #2: The attacker.
While you're asleep, one attacker will wake up. The attacker will be given a time limit within which to kill exactly one person.
So basically, there's a traitor!

What do we know from this:
-There is one traitor
-In sleep time, one person will wake up
-That person can not kill more than one person
-If no one dies during the sleep time, the game ends

Those things we don't know that it can happen or not:

-The wake up person in sleep time MUST kill
-Different person wakes up at each sleep time
-Some of them can wake up in more than one sleep time
-The wake up ones don't have to be the traitor
-They don't have to be considered traitor in people's eyes
-They can kill themselves
-Monokuma can touch the deaths in sleep time

This. Hopeman's been wanting to fry Hagakure's ass ever since he survived his daughter's genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=AfzJfJUYuiw

Why did people like Seiko so much? I mean she was kinda cute but I don't know why people are getting mad at her dying. She had no plot relevance so it was time for her to go.

there hasn't been a more tragic drama since nekomaru struggling on the toilet

Post sexy mikan

Wait, do Nagito and Monaca have a father/daughter relationship? That's adorable.

Daily reminder all DR1 girls bath times had been broadcasted around the world

>Rule #2: The attacker.
>While you're asleep, one attacker will wake up.

This implies that the traitor alternates. They never said "the attacker" just said "one attacker" so it's not fixed but it changes

DR3 NEW WORLD ORDER WHEN?

she's a miracle of the universe!

She's gonna be alright right ? It just a ruse right ?

What's his fucking problem?

Munakata said "You think that'll make me waver from my plan?" to what Tengan said.

Tengan didn't say anything like switches, because that'd only encourage P4's will to continue on with his plan.

No cameras in the shower room

No, you don't understand. Chisa is not the mastermind.

However, she is the only one in the entire dead cast who was killed while awake, and this was between them all getting knocked out, and the killing game beginning.

Now, that makes me think that Chisa was involved, but was having second-thoughts and was killed for it. Also, she was crying, so she wasn't expecting it and she probably thought that said accomplice wouldn't react to her voicing her second thoughts by silencing her.

There's a paltry few people who fufill those criteria, but, depending on how the despair arc proceeds, it could have been anyone from Hajime, to Chiaki, to Munakata, or Tengan. My money is on Chiaki, because that would compliment the massive Chiaki focus in the despair arc..

Because just like most people who die in DR, she seemingly didn't really do anything wrong, just got shit on 24/7 until death.

Die

TRIPS CONFIRM MIKAN FAGS DIE TODAY

I think Gozu is the second killer
He tried to fool Monokuma by giving Asahina a fake dead, but didn't work and payed his life

You had it, but you fucked up by mentioning Chiaki

What's his name?

Make Hope's Academy Great Again!

Please sign this waiver that says if your kid disappears you wont sue us

punished munakata

Why is the Future Foundation made up of people that hate the Future Foundation and want to kill Munakata and each other?

True animator

So when Togami and Naegi were watching the DR2 girls in the bathroom and shower, who were their favorites? Togami probably kept a close eye on Sonia since he's not interested in common folk.

I would be pretty mad if the killer(s?) was anybody but the traitor working with the mastermind. If random people just woke up and killed "because Monokuma forced me" this arc would enter a whole new level of terrible.

Because it's a very COMPLEX organization. Killer Killer shows that not everyone there is a complete fuckhead.

Did he get away with everything because he's just so dreamy?

Tries to save the people who died with her medicine, basically screwed over by Nagito and her two pals, etc. I mean that's more then some of the other Future Arc characters to be more sympathetic in comparison.

OK if Tengan is not an attacker, how does he know about the traitor or about the game
He must be an attacker right?

Why doesn't Chiaki own a PC? I thought she was the Ultimate Gamer? What the fuck is this?

That's what I'm guessing if he had to be the first attacker. It would mean that he knew it changed after the second attacker was chosen.

All the persona jokes are hilarious even though it reminds me more of Devil Summoner King Abaddon.

Especially cause the giant eyeball planned to save everyone in the world by turning them to despair and be their hope through despair. Also Lucifer sucking Raidou's dick.

Nagito didn't conciously fuck her, you know. It was just a series of very contrived coincidences.

Togami will marry Sonia

She is the PC.

In one week, we will be halfway through with what could be our last DanganRonpa anime

why live?

Reminder that none of this is real and this is all a delusion of polyamorous Naegi sleeping next to Asahina and Byakuya

He's the chairman. Ever thought about him knowing what others don't know?

He probably knew about the 16th participant. You people are looking too much at the little details and not at the bigger picture. There's obviously one thing that hasn't been told yet and with a secret room, 1 participant missing, Munakata being shocked, it all leads up to that one participant.

See:

He looks like he's been gangbanged for talented kids by faceless fathers a few times.

Would let him lobotomize my son/10

Not an excuse

Sympathetic characters are boring

because they were too busy looking at talents instead of asking if they would be good leaders that could work together

He's working with ryouta, the actual traitor. The mastermind is the 13th branch leader, who was the SHSL brain surgeon in charge of the izuru kamakura project. Their goal is to create the ultimate hope that will transcend all hopes by weeding out the weak hope

Btw, unlike Komaeda is Luck, Naegi is Bad Luck
Naegi didn't join HPA because he won the lottery slot, but he joined HPA because he caused bad lucks to many people in one day

They don't use PCs for videogames in Japan

Sonia did some disgraceful things to the point that Togami think it is disgraceful. Like premartial hand holding with Hajime.

>sleeping pills
>pills

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

Her personality is sympathetic enough
this entire muh friendship subplot is complete trite though and feels out-of-place compared to everything else going on in Mirai-hen, I hope they pull a Mikan and kill off all the characters related to it so that they can't touch on it anymore

Perhaps, but if he didn't try to weasel out of his test with the laxatives and the bomb threat to begin with, it wouldn't have happened at all. Also he didn't bother asking her, which was the right bottle for what he needed and relied on chance.

Does Mono have a penis?

Did Seiko die a virgin?

Actually, the real question is why doesn't she own a cell phone? All the best games in japan are mobage nowadays.

Say you pick a can up off the street and recycle it. That somehow leads to the death of 6 billion people but you have no idea it was your fault. Can you still blame yourself?

"One" was added by the translator, Japanese doesn't work like English, they don't specify things like that, a literal translation of the rule would be "attacker alone/no one else wakes up". And Munakata wouldn't have reacted the way he did if the traitor alternates, his plan already involved killing everyone in the building.

>SHSL brain surgeon.
Now this is retarded headcanon. SHSL Neurologist is fucking dead.

wait that is that

To be fair his luck saved her from a shitty toxic relationship with Ruruka.

inject the pills whole directly into the bloodstream via the cuffs. that's how drugs work, right?

>Togami probably kept a close eye on Sonia since he's not interested in common folk.

Yeah, let's all thank Nagito for ruining this innocent girl's life.

I'm sure supplementary reading (NTR doujins) that will reveal those details

I still can't believe Junko
>have your friend's mom die
>since you look like her basically turn into an emotional crutch for the friend
>friend is now fully dependent on you
>this dependence is instrumental to your plsn to destroy the world several years later
Did she plan it all along?

>inject a pill
A pill is a form of administering a drug, a shot is different. You typically ingest a pill either orally or anally.

Almost certainly. Massive social anxiety and her only friend was the girl who used her and Munakata who only had eyes for Juzo.

Actually, Old man may know everything just by looking at the deaths, he doesn't have to be killer

If you look at the question "Why did that person die" then here are the attackers

Chisa was first, she refused to play the game, and killed herself
Gozu was next, he tried to give Asahina a fake dead, Monokuma found out and killed him
Munakata was the first one, he took so much time to find Seiko (to take drugs) and didn't have enough time to find anyone else, so he killed her and be ready for the next step
Next one wake up likely to be Naegi

Now she doesn't have to deal with Ruruka's shit or be forced to witness the oh-so-tragic accident murder of blacksmith. For her, struggle is over.

>Now she doesn't have to deal with Ruruka's shit
She never had any obligation to deal with it

everyone waking up with their butts feeling weird

Junko would have ruined it eventually. This way Munakata saves her before that.

ITT: Shit Tier Theorycrafting