Renai Bokun

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-08/renai-bokun-the-very-lovely-tyrant-of-love-anime-slated-to-air-in-2017/.105167

Thoughts on this?

Gris is best girl.

Another manga that shouldn't have really gone over 30 chapters.

Kinda interesting.

MC is pretty chill

It's a harem that's heading towards a harem end.

I can respect that.
Though let's be honest here it should have been Akane alone who wins.

I like this manga and I'm sort of excited about an anime for it.

I like the mc so I'm excited

I read it, very stupid and uses some very generic anime tropes without putting any interesting spin on them (the Yandere just wants to stab you etc). It also tries to be serious sometimes which completely clashes with the tone of everything else.
It's exactly what a person who have never watched an anime would think anime is based on those memes floating around in the West.

This series is pretty retarded, unless they fixed most problems with the manga in the adaption.

That's not Akane

dropped when crazy cousin showed up

I thought this was going to end after Akane was saved but it's still going. I heard he's going to hell now or something.

summarize the story for me weebs

I liked crazy cousin.

She gave me my fix when Akane started mellowing out

fujoshit angel, typical harem MC, typical yandere
there

Fucking muh onee-sama sister ruined everything, and it didn't have much to begin with. Also this.

picked up

The manga is meh, very mediocre. It has its moments, though. Well, I'm surprised this is getting an anime adaptation. The manga isn't popular and isn't remarkable to warrant it. I guess the anime could be something in tge hands of a good studio and director.

I'm compelled to agree. Gris is the main reason I'm still following the manga. In face of all the cliches, she keeps things interesting and fun.

>baka
>is fine with threesome
>declared love rival
>gets the other main girl riled up and jealous
Best
e
s
t

How did this garbage even get an anime? Did the industry run out of shit to adopt?

They're adapting literally everything but things I myself want adapted.

>Dumb cupid who is as strong as her father (god) and her mother (fem Satan)
>Yandere yakuza girl who regularly hurts MC and everyone else
>Siscon yakuza girl who is actually a good character
>Insane yakuza girl with heart eyes

Other than best girl, the other three harem members are all part of an influential family full of crazy gang bitches. It's a good story, but as said, this shit dragged on way too long.

Still going to watch it though.

It's a fine harem comedy. Nothing great, but will be fun enough to watch, but it's going to attract shitposting from people who don't like anime and chose anime as a hobby anyway.

>literally everything but
You must want a whole lot of things adapted, then, if the ~100 manga adaptations a year cover everything you don't want adapted.

This. This. This.

Last I checked was about a month ago when scanlations were on like chapter 34, so I'm not quite sure what your point is.

It's not that bad. Completely and utterly average, yes, but not actually bad. The problem is this is a rom-com that is very light and fluffy, having no substance at all. It's the type of series to read on the side and enjoy it for what it offers, but it's not something you'd commit to or prioritize over better series that have plot or characters to care for.

Please don't post like that.

I pretty much agree with this, although I'm maybe a bit less harsh on it. It's just an okay cutesy romcom, and tI don't have an issue with that.

It's a fun manga, but it does not need an adaptation .

There are more interesting manga to animate than Renai Bokun which is getting stale as the series drags on

I sure fucking hope that isn't supposed to be one of them, because Renai Boukun is sort of average, but Umareru was absolute garbage.

Ewww
Maga Tsuki is a superior series than this shit.

When does this shit end again, MC doesn't even have the curse anymore.

They're about the same, honestly. I think Maga-Tsuki's overstayed its welcome longer, though.

Also, work on your English, this isn't an Indonesian imageboard.

That's like saying horse shit smells better than cow shit.

What, not sophisticated enough for you?

That manga was unironically awful, and we should just forget about it now.

>Not talking about Masamune-kun no Revenge.
Really, where are the people with good tastes nowadays?

Masamane turned to shit real fast.

I dropped it after the play arc

Are you in the wrong thread, or is there some specific reason we would be talking about Masamune-kun in a thread about a completely unrelated manga?

I'd rather watch an adaption of Komori Quintet, Revenge is fucking horrible.

This isn't a Masamune-kun thread. We already had a thread for that when the anime was announced. Masamune-kun is better and I look forward to seeing the anime, but even so it's not exactly good. It could be better than Nisekoi though.

Hatsukoi Zombie is better than all you fags posted

I want to see lots of Ebino's ebin

Why would anyone ever want to talk about that garbage?

Good manga
Akane best girl
Giri a shit
Harem end is all but confirmed at this point

Another manga that should have ended 20 chapters ago.

>Good manga
>Akane best girl
>Giri a shit
Your taste is pretty shit, bro.

Why the fuck is an unpoplar and bottom tier manga getting an anime? What studio would seriously consider adapting this?

I'm surprised the mc has blue hair.

Akane is basically the reason to read this. However, she's so awesome that she makes the meh harem lead she loves look even worse. His real standout moment was when he chose to kiss her of his own volition.

>What studio would seriously consider adapting this?
Whichever one got paid? You don't think most adaptations are made because the studios picked them themselves, do you?

Akane is annoying. She's close to worst girl. Thankfully the story has shifted to harem and it's heading down harem end.

I bet it's J.C. Staff.

JC Staff pretty much only adapt popular shit nowadays, and this manga doesn't seem very popular at all.

Sorry user, but you are extremely wrong.

JC Staff adapts whatever they're hired for, user.

Didn't they do WCW? I don't think that manga was popular enough to get an anime.

Yeah, and they're hired for popular shit.

Yeah, popular shit like Taboo Tattoo, right?

Dunno, you have sale numbers?

Not really. They're hired for all manner of stuff.

J.C. Staff gets paid to adapt the weird shit no one cares about ever since the tsundere fad ended/Index's publishers stopped solicting them.

It explains Kill Me Baby/Shimoneta/Heavy Object/Taboo Tattoo

Don't post like this.

They're not hired for popular shit in particular, things that get adapted just tend to be popular. JC themselves could not give less of a shit how popular it is.

It's Flex Comix, they aren't exactly rolling in popular series.

>ever since
Dude, J.C. Staff always did a bunch of random anime titles even when were doing SnS, ZnT, HnG, Toraodra, and Index. They are still animating titles with tsundere lead to this day, so you're wrong there.

Manga is fun. The fox arc was pretty shit though.
Anime is probably going to be mediocre as hell.
Shikimi is best girl.

I'm reading this shit right now.

Guri-chan best girl. Other girls are barely competition.

>didn't say anything wrong or was funposting, but was deleted anyways
O-okay.

Several posts just got deleted and all the others were blatant shitposts, so I assume the guy got himself banned.

user, that was actually my post. I think mine got caught up by mistake.

Didn't she kiss that guy? Or did she stop it before then?

Edge fag material doesn't sell. At least harem pulls in the money for low quality production studios.

As long as it ends before that stupid glasses bitch shows up then it will be fine.

Yuzu a shit

Nah, it will be Silver Link.

Shame it's not "Ren'ai Gokkun," amirite?

Man, they're really running out of shit to adapt.