youtube.com/watch?v=Sq_bRe83U3E
youtube.com/watch?v=uOJuncOhlEI
youtube.com/watch?v=sTTVNWzhJHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's a fridge

i think you meant to post this picture

are there more of these?

Why is this allowed?

One of the many attributes that culminate in her crowning as best girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=EnHFwSRhvnY&list=PLX4uYav3TCevLIfPM74h4kfAS24lRdHvw

this episode's ed was pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=Sq_bRe83U3E

youtube.com/watch?v=uOJuncOhlEI

This is video demonstrated why Isamu is the most badass pilot!

Mikumo's lyrics for the second half of it are pretty scary.

Reminder

Is he wearing eye liner?

Which Walkure has the best Alien Star Ship?

Kanamesan

Why was Sharon Apple able to hypnotize people?
What's to stop them from just making another Ghost fighter after Guld destroyed the one?

Freyja BTFO

>implying

>t. messer

its makina but that doesn't mean kumokumo isn't a best, even if she is a robutt

Something about her voice output messing with signals in the brain to release endorphins or whatever. Then when she gained consciousness she just took it a step further.

They did continue making ghosts. Galaxy had them.

>Ghosts
They continued making them, as mentioned.

They can be kind alimited by jamming, but the biggest weakness is that there are some restrictions on their AI after the incident in Plus, which limits their battlefield performance considerably.
Still, quite a match for regular pilots.
And if you go illegal with the controlling AI, as shown in Frontier, you end up with units that basically require an ace to take down effectively.

Nice case, what core processor do you use?

>So where did Galaxy departed from? Planet Eden or Macross City?

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
YOUR REIGNING
DEFENDING
UNDISPUTED
HAYATEBOWL CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

Hayate's mom isn't dead.

What the fuck with Kawamori and his Oedipus complex?

Oh neat, I'm glad they show up again cause they were sweet. Despite Guld being a bit of a fuck for the whole movie it's still super sympathetic when he sacrifices himself there. Awesome fight.

Hayate is the winner of his own bowl?

Goes way back to the first Macross.

>Captain Hayase, stop scolding me like you're my mother

>walk into people's room uninvited
>put on a power point presentation you spent hours making
>talk for half an hour about some barely related things
>not really even try to convince them of something
>lose your contract for no reason
>leave
At least now I know what fold bacteria is.

>lol whoops I forgot I tried to rape you

At first I thought he was going to lead into a business proposal or something along those lines but it was just story time for the sake of story time..

oh, so its another tradition meme

>mfw all these throwbacks

Macross is always about tradition.

Of course it's the fucking Vajra.

So space bugs are not cool at all. Fuck Grace fuck Vajra.

If windfags die young because of their runes, and their runes have fold quartz in them, and Hayate wears a fold quartz trinket with him at all times, will he also get fold cancer and die young?

A necklace is not the same as a biological appendage.

And when he beats the shit out of Isamu fresh outta the hospital lmao this guy fucking sucks

What if his fold quartz was someone's rune? What if Freyja dies and he starts wearing her rune?

>So space bugs are not cool at all. Fuck Grace fuck Vajra

Grace was right. If people actually agree with Grace none of these would have happened.

This episode was pure fanservice.

And wtf Kawamori, now singing is bad?

What if NUNS has been killing windies for their runes? What if all the fold quartz they have been mining were dead windies' runes?

amd zen.
:^)

>now singing is bad
I'm so salty.

Isamu at his best.

youtube.com/watch?v=sTTVNWzhJHk

nice cube

>that original Macross theme swell
My dick

>shut up
Fucking JEJ

Twinkle!

when will they make macross great again?

He's spreading unease and fucking their moral. It's also a chance to be smug, it pays for itself.

>exposition episode
>3/4 of it doesn't even have any relevance to the story

I wanted to like this show but it needs to pick up the pace already

Why don't you pick up a thick rope instead?

>I wanted to like this show but it needs to pick up the pace already

There are too many things going on at the moment, i doubt we will have battles anytime soon.

because I'm not a Miragefag

Touche. You can keeping hanging around.

There is a rope shortage thanks to Freyjafags

So let me get this straight.

Singing and Song Energy is a form of control the Protoculture cultivated from research of the Vajra, and every major event in Macross history was nothing more than mind manipulation on either side of the conflict?

I don't know how to feel about this. It almost undermines Minmey's efforts in the original.

That's a poor effort user. This post:
is much smoother and more to the point. You delivery is quite laboured in comparison. Worse the above post got in the same joke, better than you, but also before you. It's hard to recover from that. It's like wearing the same out fit but you had yours on backwards.
Worst of all you're a miragefag and even with all the other factors included this one is still the saddest.

A bit laborsome, but you took it to new heights. Well done.

>minmei's efforts
To be the centre of attention and get dicked by her hippy cousin? Fuck minmei. Worst girl. The second they were rescued it was all down hill. On the other hand Misa got better and better every snatch of screen time she was given until bursting into full blown triangle mode.

rick hunter was such a douche.

Alright, no need to project. I just mean the idea that her or Basara's efforts to bring peace to the galaxy through song were sabotaged by the fact that singing is just manipulating people's minds rather than getting to them on a purely emotional level.

>Basara hates using force and violence, even weapons on his own Valkyrie
>ends up using singing, the ultimate weapon
Pottery

Go kill yourself Freyjafag

Getting to someone through direct emotional link IS manipulation of the mind. The only revelation is that the link isn't being forged through effort of the performers but is instead a back door from the protoculture.

So, my point stands. Minmey, Basara, Sheryl, Ranka, etc. They were merely conduits, nothing more.

>miragefags still bother to wake up

Yes and no. They're savants basically. They felt drawn to this power for some reason. While many singers existed they excelled. Something about them allowed them to maximise and weaponise singing.

It's like saying soldiers are a conduit for guns. Sure it's the guns doing the work but there are better soldiers than others. They didn't do it under their own strength but they were masters of the craft left behind by their creators.

So who is Lady M of Chaos? I really want to know who this is, since apparently she's been around since SDF. Is it Milla?

Animage ranking
2/Freyja Wion

Is it just me or THE WAR in both flac and mp3 downloads sounds way worse than in the show?

So the question is, was the inheritance of singing meant for peace or war?

>it's the ditzy bridge bunny

14/Hayate Immelman and Mikumo Guynemer

Why are we pretending to take uta wa heiki seriously?

Like all tools it was meant for whatever activity that can be ascribed to it.
To answer more directly it is meant for peace through conflict. War is meant for peace through conflict too. Whether political, emotional, mental, economic of physical conflict is conflict and unless you're an asshole it's usually to restore order.
As the space sand man was saying. It was designed to lower civi and infrastructure casualties and promote reunification. Pretty efficient desu

>got the same uninterested thank you she got 8 episodes ago

Pure delusion, five seconds into the next episode he will be giving Freyja another rune boner.

>uninterested thank you
>implying

So this conflict in Delta is like the first one to use singing the way it was originally intended then?

I want to know how the Windemereans knew that ruins water+apples=crazy Vajra bacteria(VAR)

>now singing is bad

Frejya's entire character exists solely to prove this wrong just wait for it.

No? Even back in SDF Minmei was indirectly and later more directly used to propaganda the zents into turning. If that isn't re-establishing order through unification and minimal causalities what is?

>conflict and dominance are inherently bad
Yeah lets ban politics and free economies.

>how
Epsilon

They are a bumfuck planet who got all of their technology...from Earthlings

I dunno. This still rubs me the wrong way. Too cold and artificial.

Stop the shipping war, let the ultimate protoculture vocalioid singing weapon lead us to unity.

So is she an android or just genetic freak?

and then preach about how much better than Earthlings they are

everything can be bad if abused, this is basically what the revelation brought out.
Uta is still inochi, ai, genki, shinpi, kibou
now the list just includes heiki

That's the point. Initially it was something innocent overcoming overhelming odds and force. Now the table is flipped.
Now it's something clinical forced into the blood and flesh of all living things. A exploitative back door that would be intended to subjugate in worst case scenarios.
A collar around our necks we could never see yet some felt.
The transaction is the same. The results, are still as good as they ever were, pragmatically. It's just now it leaves you with a dirty taste. Your being manipulated from beyond the grave. Controlling your fellows, just as planned.

I believe the term is 'a shit'

So does that mean that Freyja will prove otherwise or something? Maybe they'll do something like have a non receptor singer at the end.

MIRAGE SINGER

>Uta is still inochi, ai, genki, shinpi, kibou
>now the list just includes heiki
You're a cheeky one

>I want to know how the Windemereans knew that ruins water+apples=crazy Vajra bacteria(VAR)

All according to keikaku by Protoculture.

>So is she an android or just genetic freak?
Based on her memories, I'd say she's biological. Besides, she looks like a copy of those bio-vocaloids shown in the Protoculture city, and the Protoculture was never into inorganic creations. Their thing was always organic creation, specially genetic manipulation.

There is no war when Mirage already won. Now Freyja can go back and do damage control and claim that singing isn't a weapon and isn't really bad.