Raildex NT16

Based Yuiitsu taking out the trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/GZ874C3.jpg
i.imgur.com/VKWIGcz.jpg
dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-892353-8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"I'll entrust it to those kids. It'll be fine. You're always running along doing that kind of thing, right?"

With that, he received the last attack.

It was not a violent, blazing hell that surpassed the fires of the crematorium, nor a pandemonium which put to shame the half-baked destruction from the buster's great explosion.

What was waiting for him was only a stillness like the deep of winter.

In that instant -

A single boy, "disappeared" from the world.

Another best boy gone. Fuck you, Kamachi.

What if Aogami revealed himself as #6 and got WRed mi Yuiitsu?

More reasons to hate Yuiitsu. As if killing bunnny loli wasn't bad enough.

Bunny loli is still alive in nt16

This is all spoiler guy posted.

So was this the only illustration that mattered/had anything happen in it?

>only taking a picture of one of the colored illustrations

Come on now.

Spoiler guy really didn't give us much

Lies! That fake isn't the real bunny loli. NOT real.

You can bet there's no big huge Mikoto illustration it wasn't the first thing posted

Wait, who is that? Is it Kamisato? Please tell me Kamisato is dead.

>posting the most important one first
Wew lad

Raw guy giving out text and cam pics is probably holding back just to keep the suspense and hype going.

No way, there has to be given Kamachi's track record. She's on the cover so that's even more reason she'll have one, or even a few.

It's been an hour or so. He's not posting any more

>Index in a swimsuit
>still wearing the hood
Index's attractiveness would be amplified if she ditch that stupid nun cap.

>buster's great explosion

So he got blasted by the AAA?

I mean a "big huge" one like her being covered in blood, kissing/embracing Touma or dead

>Kamisato returns as a fairy and freeloads in Touma's house to avoid his harem

She's a nun though, so she won't.

>yfw we see berkerk touma
>yfw when he begins to act like a serial killer
Pleasee

>weeks of shitflinging about Mikoto
>turns out cover was a ruse, she doesn't appear much, gets one fanservice-y illustration and isn't even the AAA girl

How would you react

Text Page.

Im would be okay with that. I had enough mikoto in last volumes

Yuiitsu did nothing wrong, justice for Noukan.

more text page.

It'd be NT7 all over again and I wouldn't care.

>instigating a shitfling
I won't fall for your bait.

i.imgur.com/GZ874C3.jpg

Nothing because I can't ever see that happen except for not being AAA girl.

i.imgur.com/VKWIGcz.jpg

>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
brilliant

This is fucking stupid.

There's just no end to the あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ in NT.

>It's kamisato's getting killed vol.

But where are the rest of the illustrations? Surely there are more

Its lit senpai desu

Who's screaming this time? If It's Aleister again lets just move on to Laura, dude went from final boss material to a hack in three volumes.

>implying

Oh shit.

Aleister got knocked out of the running ever since the magic god fight sadly

Good night, sweet prince.

>Dog's life

>AAA
OH shit. What is going on here?

Wait, if Yuiitsu is going after Kamisato does that mean Mikoto is fighting against fucking Aleister?

>Mikoto has AAA
>Faces off against
Holy shit. Thank you BASED Kamachi.

>Rematch
Oh shit, oh shit.

Let me see if I can speculate this right. Yuiitsu goes after Kamisato and Kamisato loses or something, but gives WR to Touma who then proceeds to kick Yuiitsu's ass. But Yuiitsu pulls out some trump card with Aleister's help and starts to beat Touma back. But Mikoto shows up with AAA to even the odds.

Mikoto looks less crazy in this AAA illustration than the last one

Yuitsu still has Kamisato's right hand here . Kamisato's "death" might be the latest among all the illustrations so far.

I don't think anything bigger than Kamisato dying is going to happen.

Mikioto probably has greater control of AAA now.

>Touma having two right hands
He would be looking like retard

But isn't AAA too OP to be used just like that?

We need a better description on the side effects.

wasn't WR created because of the disappointment that IB doesn't do its job?

Maybe Touma will finally get how to use his IB on long range.

Index is becoming the next infinite stratos & Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut.

So it's looking like the "Yuiitsu had WR to Aleister's throat so she could turn AC into a wasteland looking for Kamisato" is true. After all it was the only thing that made sense if it were the real reality.

Maybe he will use that hidden power was going to use when high priest wanted to crash comet into academy city. Or nothing will happen and Misaka will save his ass with AAA

Why/How could Aleister put himself in the position to the threatened? He was surprised by WR but wasn't fast enough to put up defenses against Yuiitsu?

>When Misaka is the one doing the saving she has to use a weapon with side effect that might include brain damage
>When Touma does the saving he uses an almost absolute cancel with the side effect of bad luck

Life isn't fair, it it?

WR has no defenses. And it was confirmed to work on him

He might not be able to defense against WR itself, but can't he put himself in a position where Yuiitsu can't reach him?

Sexy Kihara Yuiitsu in swimsuit!

>She named her custom AAA thing "Dog's Life"

Sasuga Yuiitsu. How can you not cheer for her?

I want to fuck a fairy.

WR also works on things like doors/locks/buildings

Maybe Aleister finally gets off his ass and ends this nonsense himself assuming his city is really burning.

Oh. Then unless he vanishes the whole windowless building he's pretty much fucked.

Can Yuiitsu fully use AAA with no drawbacks? If so, is it bacause of Aleister?

It her fault for being so weak. She can always call Accelerator-sama to help her.

She can presumably use it better than Mikoto because she actually knows how it works.

dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-892353-8/

Damn.

Got anything else for us yet user?

More info along the day right? Also I knew it wasnt a different reality, Touma with full IB after gaining WR would be awsome.

Not having perfect plot armor when using higher power makes her interesting, nigga.

So where are you guys getting Mikoto fights Yuiitsu from? Is it in the text pages?

It doesn't look like the pages go together implying they're all the same scene.

Unless stated in text pages somewhere, Mikoto could be off to fight anyone.

If AAA is science (or at least partially) couldn't Mikoto use her powers to at least instinctively use it better, or at least reduce the effort?

That's not Ohoho but she's pretty cute, I'll take it.

I mean, that's what she did. She used her power to control it.

But she couldn't utilize the "missing" part of it when she used it, which is presumably the magic part of it.

Then maybe she can use (on some level) the magic part, but since she's an esper, she suffers the same kind of side effect Tsuchimikado went though a long time ago?

So it is actually happening?

>So where are you guys getting Mikoto fights Yuiitsu from? Is it in the text pages?

It is just one person speculating, but so far nothing indicates Mikoto is fighting Yuiitsu. It looks like Yuiitsu decided to go after Kamisato instead.

I was kind of hoping that some other characters would show up but it just looks like Kamisato's harem + Touma and Tokiwadai girls.

Misaka Mikoto doesn't look crazy here.

Where is my damn Yandere Misaka?!

Let me guess. Mikoto will somehow be able to have better control over the AAA, not bleed and go crazy and her performance will somehow convince Aleister that her using the AAA is not as big a problem as he thought.

Zero damage. Zero consequences

You're most likely to be right. Blame Miki.

Look at her body, it's not natural. She's to be using drugs or some magical means to boost her powers. There has to be side effects/draw backs.

Wouldn't put it past Kamachi.

So AAA vs. Dog's Life? I doubt this is all of the BW illustrations.

Aleister always adjusts the plan if it can benefit him.

Are these all?

Not all it seems.

>So AAA vs. Dog's Life? I doubt this is all of the BW illustrations.

It looks more like Kamisato and his harem vs Dog's Life.
I don't see anything indicating Mikoto is fighting Yuiitsu.

Holy fuck, finally we know where was mikoto

All that is been posted. There might be more that hasn't shown up yet

Unless Mikoto can only use a fraction of AAA's power I doubt it, since it would be too powerful, which is the point of her plot thread right? Give someone too much power?

I still bet there will be side effects that will either prevent her from using it altogether and search for another way to improve her powers or at least make it so that she only uses it at very important moments until it catches up to her and she gets in really bad shape.

Regardless of what happens to her, I seriously doubt anything irreversable will happen, since hurting such a popular character (that the author also likes and wants to develop) at this stage would almost be suicide.

Still missing some more color illustrations and 3 BW (we already have 5 and the previous volumes had 8 each)

Obviously not. There are always 7 pages of colored illustrations and at least 9 B/W illustrations.

AAA is not a problem. Knowledge is main problem

>mikoto taking damage
>mikoto having consequences
I'd be disappointed if I didn't expect it.