US Marshal user here

72 hour readiness protocol now in effect. Agents in multiple locations on standby. No direct orders have been given or indicated. This does not happen often, but when it does...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138479953
youtu.be/lzXkBLNjqjQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QhMwUeVawng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post proofs

You get overtime pay?

This board is a meritocracy. Post what you know.

kys nothing ever happens in this gay world

based larp, broseph

Fuck you /b. Proof or tomorrow will be best day ever. Check em bitches.

I have, extensively. Nothing more on this current possible happening to share, short of this notice.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138479953

I'm border patrol. I'm better.

You guys better not pussy out when you get the orders to arrest rich and powerful people
Anybody can arrest a nigger

This is gonna be another LARP run by teh same retards who do.

Meganon. Victory of the LARP. Senate user. LVMPD user. etc etc.

You are a good man.
We thank you for your contributions.

I have reasons to believe something is afoot even though I hasn't anything to do with the special kind of LARP and shill threads we see here for some hours now.

sure, user
say "hey" to Tommy Lee Jones for us, faggot

You were proven completely wrong last time. Nothing you said came about.

This!

alright, but am i being detained? am i free to go? i'm not driving, i'm traveling. i'm a sovereign citizen. I KNOW MY RIGHTS.
HELP IM BEING KIDNAPPED AGAINST MY WILL

I'll bump for curiosity because I missed the last larp

You going after Sheldon Adelson for what he did in Vegas or is this a larp?

Bumping because I have seen previous posts

Describe plz

>arrest rich and powerful people
>Anybody can arrest a nigger

Here's to hoping they use the same protocols on the rich and famous that they use on the niggers.

imagine being a fatass larper and this is your past time

So it's a larp then? At least give some more bread to this

Anything to do with OAN's Stephanie Hamill calling out hollyweird & its feminists last week? "Just like they covered for the PAEDOPHILES in the industry ... and could have blown the lid off of "Hollywood's PAEDOPHELIA CRISIS years ago..." youtu.be/lzXkBLNjqjQ
(she zeroes in on pedos 2:20 mark)
This should blow the human trafficking wide open.

for larping?
checkd !proof OP!

anons cousins sister-in-laws mom's step-sister worthy

Obviously bullshit. USMS don't refer to each other as agents. They're Deputy Marshals/Marshals

Jesus dont Blue Ball us again...

Thanks boys
t.white man

if you most know, its happening, direct from God, if you are here alive, it means you missed the rapture

If you work for the law enforcment you have to take out your gun when you get home shoot your family and then unload the rest of your mag into your own head.

That video was both cringe and hilarious

wellll, nah, i am just kidding, not like literal rapture, but

life tends to take away the good people, and personally, idk...i feel like the good people have been taken already

idk

When has there been a happening with 72 hour notice?

its going to be hilarious when they drag your ass into a fema camp, faggot

IIRC, last time we saw USMAnon, they were taking truckloads of evidence/documents from a fed. building. With so much going on:
Judicial Watch discovering FBI held back 30 pages of documents/email corresponndence re: Lynch's little tarmac "matter";
The Awans;
OAN newslady's "H-wood's Pedophile crisis" remarks @ 2:20 youtu.be/lzXkBLNjqjQ ;
Shenanigans in Vegas with mystery Campos saga...
WHO'S setting all those CA fires!
Probably all of the above, combined, beings the same shitnest is behind it all. Some RINOs included. Please take down Songbird.

9/11 had like a month notice

Nothing burger with side of lies...

SKIPPY ISN'T IN JAIL, HE'S SHILLING FOR TOM DELONGE. WHAT THE FUCK BRO, ARE YOU /LEFTYPOL/ TRYING TO FUCK WITH US? I SWEAR TO GOD I'M SICK OF YOU COMMIE FAGGOTS COMING INTO THIS BOARD LIKE YOU OWN THE PLACE, LARPING IT UP, AND DERAILING ANYTHING SIGNIFICANTLY INTERESTING.

A beautiful day to larp?

I really dont like you.
You know what else dont happen often or ever for that matter?
You being right about anything.

Yea... weren't they getting like 20 jail cells ready?

>what's up (op)?

This dude comes in and gives descrips of movement within the Marshall service. It's never direct info but when he shows up things are heating up underneath

I'll still work to keep you and your country safe, user.

Can you post some damn proof

LARP thread is obvious but I'll post here anyway. Why is no one looking into the piece of shit in pic related?

Mossad did Vegas.

Israel is behind Pedo DC blackmail.

ISRAEL WILL BURN,

are the cali fires intentionally set? are the locations of the fires important? what actually happened in vegas? is weinstein a distraction? what are you currently investigating?

it's not always israel. it's also china, england, pakistan, saudi arabia, and our own country

Happening?

Marshals only go after wanted fugitives. With warrants. OP is a LARPER.

Post proof or we all sage

Haven't heard that there is any credibility to bad actors there. CA went through a long, hot summer with higher winds than normal and water shortages.

bump

you guys hear/anticipate anything for Nov 4th?
thanks for everything

sage 'em if you got 'em

Not particularly our jurisdiction at this time (lead ups to events). If something big comes out of it, I'll be back to let you know.

Vegas had 3 weeks notice.

Super-duper secret Agent here. It is actually a 96 hour protocol in effect. At the 96th hour, nothing will happen. Mark my words.

My proofs is my image. That is my silhouette.

thanks bud

cute larp

>555
witnessed!

las vegas gave ya a couple weeks

Run Antifa, Run!!!

Kidding. There's nowhere to run to.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QhMwUeVawng

what did you come here to tell us then

literally every happening because they're all false flags and crisis actor corroborated hoaxes and other fuckery from the terrorist state