Can someone explain to me why i should care about this guy? The way I see it...

Can someone explain to me why i should care about this guy? The way I see it, a bunch of vaginas are complaining that he looked at them wrong, but only after some other vagina came out and said it publicly. This is more proof to me that women are just weak opportunists who jump at any opportunity to play the victim. In any case, those on the right support a man who is a known "pussy grabber" and voyeur. You right wingers really have no room to talk. For those of us on the left, I never knew who he was in the first place and I don't really care to. Why are there so many threads on Sup Forums about this? It's a non-issue in my book.

Because this goes deeper than 1 guy. Pizzagate is real. Jews are gonna be eternally btfo by this. From Hollywood to Israel.

Except that this is not connected to you fake pizza conspiracy. Also, why are you right wingers so obsessed with pedophiles and sex trafficking?

Because they are trying to normalize it. If they repeat it often enough, the public just go numb.

Pizzagate is real no matter how much you shill. Why do you do this to yourself??? Why do you waste your life shilling for people who literally don't give a fuck about you. You're a slave, worthless. You're fucked up dude.

It's a little more than he looked at them wrong...

Honestly, that's how it seems. It's like they are in the closet about it. I have said it time and again here, normal people don't bring up pedophilia during the course of conversation. It's like it's all that they think about. "It's raining outside, I wonder if there is some way that I can connect this to HAARP and pedophiles" - Every right winger on this board.

Pedo is the new racist. The overuse of the word has destroyed its meaning. On the plus side, there has literally never been a better to be a racist.

This isn't about the women. Yes, these rich, famous and beautiful women who gave themselves up sexually for their careers are angry about it, but that's not what is important. The newsworthy part is the fact that it's evidence of systematic sexual abuse happening in high society. It's one piece of the puzzle - something everyone knew, but something the popular media never spoke about before. On the surface, it's adult woman being coerced into prostitution - at the center, it's children being trafficked, raped and killed.

One domino falls, the rest follow.

>Fake pizza conspiracy

Anyone who says this is either a shill, or has not done even 5 minutes of research or independent critical thinking

Start making up your own mind

Stop watching Alex Jones faggot. The whole alt-right movement is starting to sound like a bunch of paranoid schizophrenics.

We care because the liberal left/feminists at large are pretty much silent on this issue. It goes to show that yes, they too realise that what they have between their legs gets them places. They have literally nothing to say except muh female empowerment.

But, really why should I or anyone else care? Are you really honestly that consumed by the idea that some Hollywood whore got taken advantage of?It's funny, it's like the alt-right is suddenly turning into a bunch of feminists.

> liberal left/feminists at large are pretty much silent on this issue.

The fuck are you talking about? Look at just about any feminist board, or feminist news organization they are having a field day with this. Any chance they get to demonize a powerful man for taking advantage of a woman they love.

>Look at just about any feminist board, or feminist news organization
Uhh no thanks
Didn't that Jimmy faggot guy (and I assume other high profile celebrities) refuse to virtue signal and unendorse this guy?

What does that have to do with your original statement?

> liberal left/feminists at large are pretty much silent on this issue

women always think your looking at them wrong. they cant conceive that the eye balls of a man may be turned in their direction for no particular reason or a reason unrelated to them

We're trying to use him to burn down the rest of Hollywood by getting all the feminists to flip their shit at every male, and every female who didn't speak up and stop the rape.

>why i should care about systematic unpunished breach of the law
>who the fuck need laws and shit oooga booga muh dick
Are you nigger?

Or looking for (you)s

Ah, so you're basically a feminist who is outraged that some Hollywood whores got taken advantage of by a powerful man. I didn't realize that the alt-right had turned into a bunch of white knight feminists.

I don't give a fuck what we sound like. We're on a fucking war path and no amount of insults will stop the shitstorm descending upon you fucking Jews.

>conspiracy theory
Circa 1967 CIA

I'm a shotacon and even I want the jewlywood pedos to get fucked.
They're violent sociopaths. They don't appreciate the beauty of the young female or male form or the spirit of youth, they just like corrupting and destroying shit for their own sick fuckery.

it's definitely a good distraction

I am not a Jew. Let's just say I am a centrist, but I do support some of the alt-right ideas. However, this constant pedophilia and sex trafficking talk really makes me question if the alt-right isn't just a group of Pedo's in denial who are trying to pat each other on the back for not acting on their impulses.

You are missing the point. You are desentized by years of such practice that crime becomes your new norm. You have absolutely no respect for law or desire to have working legal system. You don't think that a crime was done here? Fine, change law, make it legal to provide job benefits in exchange of sex. What, idea is not feasible? Better just ignore law? Africa tier mentality. Literally chimping monkey i see in you.

When law enforcement system becomes selective it is no really law enforcement anymore. And working law enforcement is bases of any proper society.

P.S. Again i am not against prostitution if it would become legal via democratic process.

Im noticing a trend of posters who want us to stop talking about pedos and human trafficking.

RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE CELEBRITY GOSSIP

It's the new form of Celebrity gossip. It doesn't just lure in a bunch of roasties and nu males, but it also lures in right wing retards thinking they are exposing the pedogate hollyjew

> When law enforcement system becomes selective it is no really law enforcement anymore. And working law enforcement is bases of any proper society.

What rock have you been living under? Our system is corrupt as fuck. Cops get away with murder on a daily basis. I guess my point is more that there are so many injustices going on in the world that these seems like such small issue, effecting only a small group of privileged people. And really who gives a shit? How do you even know its true? Women LOVE jumping on the bandwagon and talking about how strong they are for surviving have their tit touched. If anything this is just a story meant to demonize a man and give attention to a bunch of washed up Hollywood whores.

Why the fuck should I give a shit about you? Don't care? Cool, now fuck off.

Yeah, I didn't come to this board to talk about saving the children you flaming faggot. I came here to talk about politics. If you and your right wing butt buddies want to pat yourselves on the back for circle jerking about how much you hate pedophiles then so be it, do it some where else. It's nothing but virtue signalling and veiled pedophilia. You just like talking about the idea of pedophilia, because in reality it's something that you enjoy

What's sad is, what Harv's done here really isn't that bad. Compared to the shit some of the other assholes have been doing, it's like you said. Nothing. This guy's being taken down as a scapegoat to draw fire and he knows it, hence why he's pissed off and not saying he's sorry.
He knows he's getting fucked over to protect the real devious shitheads. And he knows he's a dead man if he tries to counter them. A man of his weight and age, "unfortunate accidents" like heart attacks just seem to happen.

The kikes will toss their own under the bus if it serves their uses.

REEEEEEE a pissed off feminist......

its because their is no justice. We rely on law enforcement and the state to convict and arrest traffickers yet there are free men walking where they should be euthanized

seriously, shithead?

you are going to post about women abusers and attack Trump?

That's old news. Men will be men, whores will be whores. There is nothing news worthy here.