Imoutos are for gentle loving

Imoutos are for gentle loving.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/g227?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-227;m=0;o=d;s=rel
vndb.org/v10933
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imoutos are for anal.

They are usually cunts and should be ignored.

Nope. Imouto are for makadashi and impregnation.

True.

I love my Imouto

Onee-chans are for rough fucking though

Nothing gentle about what needs to be done to Mikan.

Rough sex and tender loving with lots of kissing and hand holding are not mutually exclusive you know?

A good relationship involves variety. Rape your sister, love your sister, kiss your sister, and let her rape you with her strap-on too. That is the key to a good relationship.

Imoutos are for nuggling

Forgot my pic

>tfw want to cuddle with my imouto but she thinks it's disgusting

what the fuck is wrong with her?

Have you tried mindbreaking her with your cock?

mindbreaking contradicts gentle loving

imoutos are really good for bullying desu

even better then spoiling and all that shit

Sadly, the age of imoutos is over

You have to bully them in a loving way

nah imouto's are for secretly smelling their used pantsu

it's an onii-chan's responsibility to make their imouto at least this happy

Imouto's are cunts tho. Onee-san on the other hands actually cares for you.

Hahaha, no. They're simply in a different medium.

vndb.org/g227?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-227;m=0;o=d;s=rel

It's getting more and more difficult each year to name a moege without at least a token imouto.

I try to bully my imouto but she always shuts me down before I get the chance. She also tells people I'm her slave and that treats me like one 80% of the time. Its hard being 5x her age.

Kobato is the best imouto in anime despite being in a shit show.

Onee-sans are for the lazy and uninitiated who need care. An imouto gives back twice as much love as you put in.

I unironically am in love with my imouto but she doesn't know

take her out sometimes. Don't say they're 'dates' just say, 'hey, wanna go to the X'?. The only thing you can do is spend as much time with her as you can.

Even if things never work out, be glad for all the time you spent with her.

That's not how spines work

Tbh senpai

I hope you will have a happy end. Good luck!

Who cares how inferior 3DPD spines work

yes, paraplegic kids happen when you fuck your sister

It sucks when you've had it for so long but don't have the guts to go the Imouto route but then realize you could've spared her all sorts of horrors that have twisted her into some shadow of who she once was if you only had went for it.

Feel sorry for you user, whats the age gap?

5 years. she's young and not in a relationship, so I tell myself everyday that there is a chance

Try to make her proud and gain the courage to go imouto end user.

Do not scare the onii-chan into doing things user.

So you would rather he become some husk like me who regrets doing nothing while watching his Imouto become corrupt?

English-only readers are out of luck, though, since fan translations are dying off and SP (major localizer) doesn't like h-scenes.

There's also a couple VNs with imouto true routes coming out, which is probably what people who enjoyed Oreimo's/YnS's forbidden love aspect are looking for.

It's also possible that he can potentially destroy his relationship with his imouto.

>So you would rather he become some husk like me who regrets doing nothing
No, but I'd rather he do it at his own pace, and not because an user scared him into rushing things.
Also what said, no one wins if he ruins relationship with imouto.

>I'd rather he do it at his own pace, and not because an user scared him into rushing things.

There is a time limit though.

>When degeneracy gone too far
Stick your sick fantasies to your animus.

Fuck off, Sup Forums. Go back to building your wall.

There is literally nothing wrong with consensual incest.

Yeah, EOPs are pretty fucked and the Western eroge market is full of terrible practices. I fear the bad influence it can have on the Japanese one.

Her mom might disagree

Reminder that your Sup Forums memes are inferior to Tomaru.

Little sisters are ONLY for taking care of their brother.

>There is a time limit though.
I agree, but its up to the user.

also, Who is that? A delicious imouto I need to watch?

One should be aware of the dire consequences it can have, though. Regardless of pic related, cumming in your imouto isn't normal in the 3D or even 2D worlds. If incest was normal, then I wouldn't be seeking out incest VNs for the dramatic forbidden love aspect (also because they're pretty easy to read and much more interesting than run of the mill moege).

Then I'll just cum on her not in her

>cumming in your imouto isn't normal in the 3D or even 2D worlds.
If only it were.

>find a cute imouto manga
>really enjoy it
>last update was 3 months ago
>can only find raws for the first volume
Goddammit

Being an imouto lover is suffering user.
Hold out hope that someone will eventually take interest and help out.

I want a shark tooth imouto

Sometimes I feel sad because me and my imouto aren't in "that" kind of relationship, but then I remember that I at least have an imouto and I can't help feel really bad for the people that don't

Sibling romance in real life isn't worth it. The negatives massively outweight the positives

I'm an Otouto and I kinda regret not being close to my onii-chans too. Atleast I share some animu with some of them.

>tfw a perfecty fine imouto in an anime won't get any doujins

It hurts man

Too true.

Also heard from a friend that theres a brocon in the series, is it worth watching for any imoutos?

Disgusting NBR trash

When is that revealed? I only made it about halfway through the first episode before dropping.

At the very end is what I hear.

What if they like it rough?

If I had an imouto I would spoil her continuously to ensure that she becomes a NEET and has to live with me as my cute imouto forever.

>tfw parents in their 60s, and I'm never going to get an imouto

He wants the nugget.

Haru is damn lucky.

>Forever with Sister

Even ZQNs know imouto is best.

Has Sphere made anything else after YnS and Imouto no Katachi?

Yes, but only one. They might have helped the sister companies though like CUFFs and CUBE.
vndb.org/v10933

So much smug in one image.

I would be smug if I were an imouto in a CUFF/Sphere game. Maybe doubly so if I'm a robot and imouto.

Seems like you want a himouto!

I'd take this one.

We're not worthy.

Nuggets belong in every anime universe

Not all, some are the opposite, a different kind of smug.

Must be horrible to only be able to be protected from spirits is by being together all the time.

What happens to an imouto if her brother dies?

Sadness

She becomes a villain who tries to bring him back.

No.
Onee-chans are for the trashcan.

The story restarts with her as the MC trying to find a route in which her onii-san doesn't die.

Or great, the manga goes into it in the first chapter on how they don't mind it.

>Onii-chan! I love you! Please have sex with me right in the vagina!

This is what imouto-fags actually believe.

Is there anything that an imouto's love cannot solve?

That's too forward, can we at least watch a movie and hold hands first?

Don't bully you're onee-chan, they need love too.

Is it a big brother's job to make sure your imouto is wearing the proper panties for the day? Do you check to make sure she has the right ones on, or do you simply buy the right kind and remind her from time to time which ones to wear?

>For the imoutos
Not really, no. They don't have enough interaction with their onii-chan.
>Watching
Fuck no, play the games instead. They're fun and there's one spin-off centered on the imouto of the 1st game protagonist, who is cute.

How do you even know what are the proper panties for the day? I don't even know my own proper underpants for the day.

Experience. Trial and Error. Lot's of blood, sweat, and tears. It's not an exact science, but there is a right answer.

From what I learned from Undertale, they probably just reload a save.

WATCH YOUR MOUTH KID

>hold hands first
Jesus man, take it slow.

>Fuck no, play the games instead.
I don't have a Vita, so I'd probably end up watching them if anything. Might end up watching games/anime, definitely would if imoutos were good.