Sup Forums Sup Forums alternative boards and archives

I am new here because I used to go to conspiracy websites often.
I didn't know Sup Forums became a central figure in the outlandish 2016 Presidential election.
boingboing.net/2016/10/14/academic-paper-about-4chans.html

The problem I have here is a good thread goes missing in few hours.
This board seems to be more important than we think.
We need to get our arguments going and keep them somewhere.
Besides, I don't trust Hiroyuki.
You know what I mean if you know the history of 2chan.
Sup Forums might disappear someday suddenly.

Do you know any Sup Forums Sup Forums alternative board?
The archive I found is not storing many threads.
If there is none, we need to make a backup board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dOwHzCHfgA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/
gigazine.net/news/20161004-hiroyuki-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=IX49685JePk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145433286/
fox.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/poverty/1436951349/
nytimes.com/2017/09/25/business/reddit-limits-noxious-content-by-giving-trolls-fewer-places-to-gather.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at this fucking newfag

Yeah, you save the threads, archive, screencap, and repost them with hopefully trips.

Here is a slightly newfag question: what is the relationship between here and pol on infinity chan?

Fuck off meme flag
Hey asianbro, I need help.... send submissive chicks in kimonos plx

Ill make them honorary so it's cool

gib asian gf!

What happened to futuba?

LOL is this really THE Alex jones?

joot
like all spinoffs

Lots left here when Sup Forums started censoring GG so they flocked to infinity.

Here is more busy but mods can be cunts sometimes so we go there if shit keeps getting deleted here

FUCK YOU
>and welcome to Sup Forums

Here you go

>Do you know any Sup Forums Sup Forums alternative board?

yeah right here with these quads

This place is magical

hate chan started because of Sup Forums harbor. It's also what pushed "luggage lad" moot over the edge.
Then there was gamergate.
Basically mods here being faggots.

I want to make jap babies too!
Give me Asian gf too. I have a giggle one

We already have a backup board, it's called Sheekyforums. It's super secret though, don't tell anyone.

>trash was considered a hate word.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dOwHzCHfgA

>We already have a backup board, it's called Sheekyforums.

Are you sure?
I was blocked by my antivirus software.

Something like this?

>gamergate

I didn't know about gamergate.
Do you know why Hiroyuki took over Sup Forums?

m00t was tired of running it. Dunno why Hiro wanted it.

>The archive I found is not storing many threads.
>If there is none, we need to make a backup board.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/

I just read in Japanese website that Hiroyuki is considering closing Sup Forums.
Do you guys know about it?

I didn't know at least but anyone visiting Sup Forums knows (is expecting) that it could shut down any time.

I think moot and Hiroyuki are collaborating.
moot wanted to close Sup Forums, but didn't want to be a target of harassment.
Hiroyuki has no intention of keeping Sup Forums

what the fuck is this thread

Hello Nip, do you got to 2ch and futaba channel?

I always thought it was interesting, reading about 2channel, that they had a notable impact on their domestic politics. This was around the last election cycle. I thought it would be cool if we could have an impact on politics, partly because it would be funny and like a fulfillment of our Sup Forums and /i/ (old raid board), but increasingly, also because our own hobbies and board topics got increasingly fucked up by liberal Jews, diversity, and feminism. Pretty much anything that was not japanese eventually got affected, and franchises we loved got ruined. We started getting blamed for things we did not even do or where our enemies were acting worse than us, which is funny, because lol being shittier than Sup Forums. It was interesting when GG and then 8ch happened, because it was a turning point for us, where previously we were being beaten by the democrat internet people who would be able to spin stories on the media, while we had no voice or ability to do anything. After we got connected to Milo/Breitbart, and then later some guy's movement, alt-right, and a whole cast of characters and clowns along the ride. But really we are now the brains driving an entire spectrum of white people's politics today. 8ch was also funny because i was acquainted with the 1st owner previously with another chan, which was also loosely associated with gamer gate, so there were many connections. It was interesting that the other 2channel guy took over, Jim, so both sites have now been connected to the 2channel sites for a while.

Personally, subjectively, I actually like Hiro so far better than moot. Moot always fucked around with us, kind of sold us out, badmouthed us in public when we were actually trying to be nice, etc., and basically was in a phase where he was trying to fit in with millennial normies. I pity him, don't hate him. On the other hand, Hiro has been hands off, protective and added some good boards.

Go wherever you want. I go to a spin-off website of the April 1st joke because I'm a cancerous faggot. There is no "best alternative" to Sup Forums, you really just need to find a comfy place that you enjoy. I suspect discord will take over all the image boards soon enough anyways.

I suppose one possibility is that 2channel guys infiltrated the mod staff and sabotaged moot, gave him bad feedback, etc. Like a hostile takeover. Didn't think of that.

Look at this fucking oxymoron of an ideology.

niugger is a "new" board that lacks image uploading capabilities, but it works
If all here goes to shit, I'm going there

That's good, because your emperor does nothing

Thank you very much for your guidance.
It was really helpful.

I think moot and Hiroyuki are collaborating like I said in the 2 posts above yours.
I think 4 chan will be closed at anytime.
Here is last year's Japanese news about it.
gigazine.net/news/20161004-hiroyuki-Sup Forums-winter/

Do you think Sup Forums should be saved or it doesn't matter anymore because you have now Breitbart and other websites?

I have always been an advocate of closing Sup Forums and even 8ch desu (to be honest) desu fampai

I think scattering us into the four winds will make us more powerful

youtube.com/watch?v=IX49685JePk

Sup Forums is nothing but a giant red pill trap for shills & blue pills like you OP

as to where we really do our work now
you can go fuck yourself

even if you do find it the guard dogs there will fuck you in the ass without vaseline
so I suggest you stay out of there if you don't want your identity stolen or your personal life ruined

Ok il take her, I go make jap babies now

Sup Forums is about anime.
2chan is about free speech.
Combination of Sup Forums and 2chan is probably pol.

This is topic seems to be deeper than I think, and I don't know the right answer, but I don't think scattering will make you strong.

>Do you think Sup Forums should be saved or it doesn't matter anymore because you have now Breitbart and other websites?

let's wait and see how the 2018 elections play out before we answer you.

Sup Forums is a bottleneck in my opinion.
Or we say, a containment board.

When we got shoahed by moot and turned into 2, we were weakened for a while, but our days were yet ahead. We became compartmentalized into 2 different pols for 2 different purposes.

Pulling the plug on us would be a setback, but many competing pols would replace us, someday grow more powerful. Image board software is downloadable, and smart people would improve on it if we had too.

Anime needs free speech more than anything especially in America, and that's why moot kept Sup Forums for a while.
I think he did a good job.
Once Sup Forums is dead, I don't know who can protect anime.
Do you think Breitbart will protect anime?

ch

dot

net

Don't tell the mods I said that!
Other than that I don't know of any good alternatives. All the good clones died one way or another.

No, but we will protect the animes. Pol is an idea, and ideas... are kikeproof.

Lain Chan?

the solution to most problems:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145433286/

>Do you think Breitbart will protect anime?
No, Breitbart has identified anime as the degenerate shit that is is. There's not much difference between anime and MLP.

Once I looked for an old thread and only found the original post.
Replies were all gone.

how exactly is ancom or libsoc an oxymoron?

Ok, this one is outlandish even for your normal ben garrison cartoon

EIGHT

C H

DOT

NET

Anime website

99% are capitalist useful dumbasses

I just want to tell you guys Hiroyuki hates anime.
fox.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/poverty/1436951349/

>scattering
>making us strong

No, user. Assembly is what makes group of discontent people strong. That, along with Jewish subversions and propagandas. It's why certains assemblies were always restricted in earlier times of trouble, and it's why people are angry when platforms for gathering and speaking are taken away.

Based.

However, think of how shitty the mod team is over the years.

RapeApe and fags from Tumblr and MAL .

A sledgehammer to Sup Forums would be like Trump, smashing the establishment, and forcing is to rebuild.

Careful user get banned kek

>I have always been an advocate of closing Sup Forums and even 8ch desu (to be honest) desu fampai
>if you let your opponents shut down your website and make it impossible to organize and discuss your ideas then you win

this is a terrible meme.

From a study about banning subreddits (inb4 muh plebbit the same principal applies if Sup Forums would be shut down)

>A new study by researchers at Emory University, Georgia Institute of Technology and the University of Michigan suggests that the most effective anti-hate tactic may be what amounts to a nuclear option: identifying and shutting down the spaces where hateful speech occurs, rather than targeting bad actors individually or in groups.
>The researchers analyzed 100 million posts originating on two forums on Reddit, the hugely popular online message board. The forums, r/fatpeoplehate and r/CoonTown, were among several that Reddit administrators banned in 2015 as part of a sitewide crackdown on poisonous behavior. (In case the names werent a tipoff, fatpeoplehate was devoted to photos that mocked overweight people, and CoonTown was filled with racist bile.)
>Researchers generated a list of hateful terms used on the two forums, and tracked the use of those terms across Reddit. They also compared the activity of users who posted hateful terms before the bans with those users activity after, to determine whether they had infiltrated other Reddit forums.
>The study found that, to a large extent, the bans worked. Some users who had posted offensive material on the forums that were shut down stopped using Reddit entirely. Of those who continued to use the site, many migrated to other forums, but they did not bring significant amounts of toxic speech with them, and the forums they moved to did not become more hateful as a result of their presence. Over all, the users who stayed on Reddit after the bans took effect decreased their use of hate speech by more than 80 percent.

nytimes.com/2017/09/25/business/reddit-limits-noxious-content-by-giving-trolls-fewer-places-to-gather.html

I want this website to shut down at this point. I can't leave even if I wanted to and I want to put this site out of its misery. I'll finally be free.

you'd just end up on a new site probably reddit.

I wouldn't go there, maybe I'll find some lesser used imageboard or textboard. Last time I checked 8ch was dead, but Sup Forums is still kinda active I think.

>Last time I checked 8ch was dead

8ch pol is our backup. It became active again when HWNDU kept getting deleted from here and we all ran over there.

infinity chan was created by oldfags when m00t started censoring stuff. I think they're salty still, don't mention you're from 4/pol/ you'll probably get perm banned lmao.

Yeah, but there has been major controversy with cripple losing control of it, licencing issues, the new guy is a massive asshole, etc.

They want to avoid what Sup Forums turned into

stupid nigger why'd you give the link directly almost? you're gonna get fucking banned lmao.

We all need to learn Korean and join Ilbe!

That is engineered though

Fuck you nigger. I'll never tell about the negaverse pol we keep hidden from newfags like yourself. A chan where the rules are fucking followed. When it's broken a kill switch is triggered and the cycle restarts. Where do you fucking think all the actual work gets done? Kys.

I wish I could join those chans....

Gamer gate is how Sup Forums went from simple Sup Forumstards to autistic Sup Forumsacks. it was the final straw. cancer from Chanology metastasized and tumblr thought it was ok to ruin Sup Forums(implying it was ever good), then moot decided to be into fucking land whales and went full on jewlover. The base memetics started prior to chans On sites such as ytmnd and others. Anonymity is valued as early internet rules said you don't share your info online because you will be raped and shit. you don't need fame and likes, you just wanted another user to repost your OC.

Anyway gamer gate weaponized faggots who just wanted to do stuff for lulz when a bunch of retarded whores got mad when they found out they sucked at their jobs... not due to vagina, but due to actual lack of skill. And there is moar but I'm at a 7. Right Now

tell me

I remember the days of the early internet. This is one of the last places we can be anonymous. Everything online demands a name, cellphone number and more.